Trump team literally can't find the White House light switches

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Among the secrets of statecraft which Pres. Donald Trump and his governing team have yet to acquire is the location of light switches in the White House, apparently.

A New York Times story published Sunday night said that Reince Priebus, Stephen Miller and the rest of the Trump team are currently stumped as to how to turn on the lights in the White House cabinet room.

“Aides confer in the dark because they cannot figure out how to operate the light switches in the cabinet room,” wrote the Times‘ Glenn Thrush and Maggie Haberman. “Visitors conclude their meetings and then wander around, testing doorknobs until finding one that leads to an exit. In a darkened, mostly empty West Wing, Mr. Trump’s provocative chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, finishes another 16-hour day planning new lines of attack.”

More: Trump team literally can't find the White House light switches

Wow, they can't even find the light switches. Does that scare anyone?

The Desperation in this Poster is too obvious. Get him/her help. .

Last edited:
This hokum story is scary. Is this what liberals come up with when they have nothing to complain about?

Among the secrets of statecraft which Pres. Donald Trump and his governing team have yet to acquire is the location of light switches in the White House, apparently.

A New York Times story published Sunday night said that Reince Priebus, Stephen Miller and the rest of the Trump team are currently stumped as to how to turn on the lights in the White House cabinet room.

“Aides confer in the dark because they cannot figure out how to operate the light switches in the cabinet room,” wrote the Times‘ Glenn Thrush and Maggie Haberman. “Visitors conclude their meetings and then wander around, testing doorknobs until finding one that leads to an exit. In a darkened, mostly empty West Wing, Mr. Trump’s provocative chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, finishes another 16-hour day planning new lines of attack.”

LastFuck.jpg

Its high time this Loon/Bolshevik/Nutcase/Numbskull-----Lakhota---got his incessant ridiculous posts moved off the main page.

After almost 50,000 of them, all nonsense, they ought to go automatically to the Rubber Room.

Thats 25 a day for over 5 years.

Lakhota---time to move out of your mother's basement and get a job.

Last edited:
All the staff that is employed by the White House wouldn't be asked by anyone? We're supposed to believe these brilliant men can't find light switches and have meetings in the dark?

Man this lie is a hummer.

:lol:

All the staff that is employed by the White House wouldn't be asked? We're supposed to believe these brilliant men can't find light switches and have meetings in the dark?

Man this lie is a hummer.

:lol:

Tell it to The New York Times. Link is in the OP.

If something is true - is it a conspiracy theory?

cereal_killer
DanK
flacaltenn
Dont Taz Me Bro
westwall

We can debate that right here I suppose. Go fetch me the NYTimes SOURCE for this fairy tale.

Answer that please..

You don't think there's a 24 hour maintenance staff at the WH? Answer that please.

You don't think every SService guy KNOWS where every light switch is?? Answer that please.

cereal_killer
DanK
flacaltenn
Dont Taz Me Bro
westwall

We can debate that right here I suppose. Go fetch me the NYTimes SOURCE for this fairy tale.

Answer that please..

You don't think there's a 24 hour maintenance staff at the WH? Answer that please.

You don't think every SService guy KNOWS where every light switch is?? Answer that please.

So, you think The New York Times just made this up without any reliable source(s)?

What I really REALLY want to know is --- ARE ALL 2000 of the NYTimes subscribers that are left -- THAT STUPID? It's incredible if the only people still paying for that tabloid are all people who can't possibly think for themselves..

cereal_killer
DanK
flacaltenn
Dont Taz Me Bro
westwall

Answer that please..

So, you think The New York Times just made this up without any reliable source(s)?

Did you fetch the part of the NY Times hit piece where they IDENTIFIED A SOURCE ??

Nope...

Did you answer the other 2 questions?

Nope..

Can't be here all night trying to get you to think for yourself..

Damn!!! You indians will fall for anything!!
I got some blankets i'll sell you cheap......

Forum List

Back