Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Why would they worry about it to start with? They don't trust each other?
It's bogus accusations that must be worried about especially since "they have a right to be heard", and instead pretending it is each other as opposed to liberalism that is not to be trusted is a transparent lie by anyone foolish enough to go there.

Why must they worry about that?
Why are you being deliberately obtuse?

You can answer the question or not.

Because they are not liberals.

If you trust each other there is nothing to worry about.
And how do you establish that trust? By proving yourself trustworthy, and Pence is taking strong measures to prove himself trustworthy. It's simply amazing that some find that troublesome and criticize it.

I criticize it because it's discriminatory.
Name one person who's been discriminated against by this.

I have no idea who he has turned down. I can still condemn his discriminatory position.
There is no human right to be alone with someone without their consent.

There, no discrimination. See how easy that was?

And how do you establish that trust? By proving yourself trustworthy, and Pence is taking strong measures to prove himself trustworthy. It's simply amazing that some find that troublesome and criticize it.

I have no idea who he has turned down. I can still condemn his discriminatory position.

I never claimed there was a human right. It's the right thing to do as a human.

I had my say. Deal with it. Your problem is your ridged, unbending, all or nothing conservative mind set that cannot deal with nuances, ambiguity and see the value in a middle ground. It does not speak well for your level of intellect
Very nice, very nice.
IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME YOUR STOOPID NOT LIKE ME A TOLERANT KIND SAMRT LIBERAL

Do you for one second, for example, believe that Hillary was actually surprised when accusations against Bubba surfaced?

She knew. It seems that even about the time he was elected, it became well-known that Hillary was largely in charge of helping to cover up “bimbo eruptions”. They knew this was likely to be a problem for them, so they were already prepared to deal with it.

Is it the right thing to do to make false accusations against people?

Hint: No.

You can stop being stupid now. Unless you just can't.

It's wrong to make false accusations. Wrong from one does not excuse wrong from another.

It's wrong to make false accusations. Wrong from one does not excuse wrong from another.
You have yet to establish that it's wrong to not be alone with someone you don't want to be alone with.

And no, your pouting and foot-stamping is not a valid reason.

It goes beyond a matter of disagreeing . It's about the hate initiated by the bigots

It is you who is the genuine initiator of hate; all while you falsely try to condemn basic standards of decency, morality, and even sanity as “hate”; and use that as an excuse for your genuine hate against those who hold to such standards.

You are not fooling anyone.

You have yet to establish that it's wrong to not be alone with someone you don't want to be alone with.

I have in context to Pence. It's a discriminatory practice.

I have in context to Pence. It's a discriminatory practice.
No, it's not.

We'll just put you down in the "doesn't recognize the need for consent" column.

That's pretty shitty, dood.

And now for the typical liberal finger pointing...it is you that started the hate filled bigotry today, you are the OP, you and the bigots you reference are just different sides of the same coin.

The “bigots” that TheOppressiveFaggot references in the OP are decent men, whom TheOppressiveFaggot hates because they are decent men who hold to decent values. That is what disgusts him, and that is what fuels his own hatred and bigotry.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
If someone doesn't agree with the lifestyle, it is their right to say, stick it up you A, literally. Quit dictating what you think people think like. Who are you, Schiff and Nonads??

It seems that people that are accusing Pence of being intolerant and bigoted are the ones that seem to be intolerant and bigoted.

GayVaccine.jpg

Because they are not liberals.

Which you cannot verify has actually denied anyone access to the Vice President. Therefore, you complain about an imaginary problem. Again, strange that anyone should criticize someone's stance to thus respect his marriage, his family, and his public image. How many interns, for example, would appreciate a boss who ensured they did not have to worry about harassment behind closed doors?

Forum List

Back