Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Do I agree with King's quote? Of course not. But he was showing compassion. He was caring. He did not attack and condemn gays and had he lived, there is a good chance that he would have evolved on the issue. Many have. Try it some time.
I not only tried it but used it in my response to your anger filled intolerant rant, your OP showed none of the traits that we both agree King showed but to this point you have no use for.

How dare you tell me that I must choose between liberalism and respect for King!!?
TRANSLATION: "I will have it both ways and then point fingers."...you're posts are verifiable proof that todays liberalism in no way represents MLK, he is just another minority shield for liberals.
I had my say. Deal with it. Your problem is your ridged, unbending, all or nothing conservative mind set that cannot deal with nuances, ambiguity and see the value in a middle ground. It does not speak well for your level of intellect
Thanks for seeing that Mike Pence IS a wonderful man. There IS hope for you yet.

..if you can determine what it is you can and cannot tolerate then so can those who disagree with you, to believe that your hatred is or should be acceptable to those you disagree with while demanding others tolerate you when they disagree is the very definition of todays liberalism,hypocritical elitism
It goes beyond a matter of disagreeing . It's about the hate initiated by the bigots

..if you can determine what it is you can and cannot tolerate then so can those who disagree with you, to believe that your hatred is or should be acceptable to those you disagree with while demanding others tolerate you when they disagree is the very definition of todays liberalism,hypocritical elitism
It goes beyond a matter of disagreeing . It's about the hate initiated by the bigots
Thanks, again!

That's right . I am not a pacifist. MLK was, perhaps better than me in that respect. That does not change my position on the issue.

"Better than you in that respect"? way to flatter yourself... he is better than every white liberal in every respect, bar none.

And by the way, you might have noticed that King did not shame that boy, he did not tell him that he was possessed by Satin and that he will burn in hell, unlike the ass hat preachers today that support conservatives
That is true, he politely explained he needed a psychiatrist with absolutely no shame at all involved, and people listened because compassion breeds compassion unlike today's liberalism which is all about intolerance and hatred.

Last edited:
bannon 7.jpg

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

Calm down sploogy, you're not getting Trump. Your dream of taking out Trump and Pence so Pelosi could take power is a pipe dream.

Having a different opinion and not agreeing with the Leftist position on things does NOT make a person a bigot. The Regressive Left need to STOP being so hate driven in their total intolerance to accepting that a person IS allowed to have a different opinion and NOT accepting that a person is allowed to have a different opinion makes The Regressive Left the actual bigots and basically The Regressive Left which includes the LGBTQ Crowd are complete Fascists and that is with a capital F.

Who are you calling 'the left' ? Southern Democrats? Give me a fucking break!
liberals

The Regressive Left are not Liberals, if they were Liberals they would be tolerant of others having a different opinion and they would support Freedom of Expression regardless of if they hold an opposing opinion. The Regressive Left are fucking Neo-Marxist's and IF they could round up EVERYONE who had a different opinion and everyone who was Conservative or a Rightist and put us ALL to the wall and into mass graves you can bet they WOULD do that WITHOUT even thinking twice. The Regressive Left are the Left-Wing side of Fascist Totalitarianism they are the OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING that actual Liberals and Liberalism have ever promoted and supported.

Who are you calling 'the left' ? Southern Democrats? Give me a fucking break!
liberals

The Regressive Left are not Liberals, if they were Liberals they would be tolerant of others having a different opinion and they would support Freedom of Expression regardless of if they hold an opposing opinion. The Regressive Left are fucking Neo-Marxist's and IF they could round up EVERYONE who had a different opinion and everyone who was Conservative or a Rightist and put us ALL to the wall and into mass graves you can bet they WOULD do that WITHOUT even thinking twice. The Regressive Left are the Left-Wing side of Fascist Totalitarianism they are the OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING that actual Liberals and Liberalism have ever promoted and supported.

The only thing democrats hate more than individual civil rights is .. uh .. crap, there is nothing democrats hate more than individual liberty and civil rights....

Queers pedos trannys and other freaks should be kept away from society.

Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.
The left sees women as nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Liberal women believe it, too. You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.
Not only is that as stupid as stupid gets but also highly offensive. It is Trump who sees women as nothing more than their genitals, while we on the "left" have been pushing for the Equal Rights Amendment , Equal pay for equal work, and reproductive rights. Is it possible that you are really that fucking stupid!??

He’s not but YOU certainly are, and you prove it every time you open your bigoted mouth. Hint, Donald Trump does not go around in a pussy hat like you triggered snowflakes. It’s the LEFT that keeps reducing women to their genitalia. The left NEVER supported the Equal Rights amendment. Equal pay laws have been on the books for decades. Damn, you really are that stupid.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
Is anyone saying you can't have butt sex?

The point is, even if YOU are perfect, you cannot predict what the other may accuse you of. Pence is prudent. You are a leftist fool.

You don't discriminate against half the population because you are afraid someone may accuse you of something.

Stand up for yourself.

Sorry, that is NOT discrimination. Pence does not refuse to meet these women. Only that a third party must be present. Given the actions and lies of Dims all over the place, a very smart move on his part. You’re just mad you can’t make up any phony charges on Pence.

There is nothing phony about what I say. I am simply discussing what he admits to.

And that is NOT discrimination. Making your statement false. Requesting a third party be present at a SCHEDULED meeting is not discrimination.

It most certainly is. Meetings at some times only requires two people. He doesn't do this if he is going to meet with a man. In reality a man could make the same claims as a woman. It happens.

No, it still isn’t. No matter how much you cry and whine. Third parties are requested in manny meetings, not just by Pence. See, men won’t claim Pence came on to them because people already know where Pence stands on this. So your straw man just got burned down. Since those meetings are not refused, it is not discrimination. Period. Another leftist who doesn’t understand that a third party would also protect the woman involved.

Last edited:
You don't discriminate against half the population because you are afraid someone may accuse you of something.

Stand up for yourself.

Sorry, that is NOT discrimination. Pence does not refuse to meet these women. Only that a third party must be present. Given the actions and lies of Dims all over the place, a very smart move on his part. You’re just mad you can’t make up any phony charges on Pence.

There is nothing phony about what I say. I am simply discussing what he admits to.

And that is NOT discrimination. Making your statement false. Requesting a third party be present at a SCHEDULED meeting is not discrimination.

It most certainly is. Meetings at some times only requires two people. He doesn't do this if he is going to meet with a man. In reality a man could make the same claims as a woman. It happens.

No, it still isn’t. No matter how much you cry and whine. Third parties are requested in manny meetings, not just by Pence. See, men won’t claim Pence came on to them because people already know where Pence stands on this. So your straw man just got burned down. Since those meetings are not refused, it is not discrimination. Period. Another leftist who doesn’t understand that a third party would also protect the woman involved.

I'm sure Mark Foley or all the many Catholic Priests would have said they were interested in young boys until we found out they were.

Forum List

Back