Hark! What be dat big fizzlin' noise over yonder?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Why I do believe that is the impeachment trial....hell that fizzle sounds like 100 million tons of Alka Seltzer got dumped into the Potomac River..... Sheeeeyit I can hear it all the way up here in Boston...heh heh heh .

OH man what a Kickin Kossack Kashamski!!!....I can't wait to see two more days of NUTHIN....hahaha

Forget the Witnesses dudes.....Romney's kid is dirty with Burisma too....you aint never gonna see witnesses......

JO

Last edited:
Why I do believe that is the impeachment trial....hell that fizzle sounds like 100 million tons of Alka Seltzer got dumped into the Potomac River..... Sheeeeyit I can hear if all the way up here in Boston...heh heh heh .

OH man what a Kickin Kossack Kashamski!!!....I can't wait to see two more days of NUTHIN....hahaha

Forget the Witnesses dudes.....Romney's kid is dirty with Burisma too....you aint never gonna see witnesses......

JO

Alka Seltzer tastes nasty. This "impeachment" is going to taste yummy...

fizzies-candy.jpg

Did you know that birds are unable to burp? If you want a demonstration of that, all you need is a half loaf of bread and several boxes of Alka Seltzer.

Take said supplies down to the shore or the pier where seagulls hang out. Start by throwing chunks of bread into the air, and watch the seagulls catch them in flight. When the seagulls get used to the bread being thrown, stop throwing bread and start throwing Alka Seltzer. They swallow the damn pills whole, and fly for about 15 to 30 seconds before looking like they blew up internally in mid flight.

Yeah, I know.............cruelty to animals, but sometimes those damn seagulls can get to be a bit of a problem.

Did you know that birds are unable to burp? If you want a demonstration of that, all you need is a half loaf of bread and several boxes of Alka Seltzer.

Take said supplies down to the shore or the pier where seagulls hang out. Start by throwing chunks of bread into the air, and watch the seagulls catch them in flight. When the seagulls get used to the bread being thrown, stop throwing bread and start throwing Alka Seltzer. They swallow the damn pills whole, and fly for about 15 to 30 seconds before looking like they blew up internally in mid flight.

Yeah, I know.............cruelty to animals, but sometimes those damn seagulls can get to be a bit of a problem.

Yep.... You'll have pigeons exploding all over the place for the next three days.

Jo

Seagulls are like flying rats.

Seagulls are like flying rats.

Why I do believe that is the impeachment trial....hell that fizzle sounds like 100 million tons of Alka Seltzer got dumped into the Potomac River..... Sheeeeyit I can hear it all the way up here in Boston...heh heh heh .

JO
FIZZZZZZZLE.
FIZZZZZZZLE.
FIZZZZZZZLE.
FIZZZZZZZLE.
FIZZZZZZZLE.

Forum List

Back