Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

You off your meds? You sound delusional.
Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.

It's a perfect example of the "good old boy" club. Of course it's disrespectful. If you are unable to treat women and men in the same way you have no business being in the government.

Do you realize that nearly 90% of the entire Democrat party would be eliminated by your rule? And to be fair, a good portion of the Republican party as well.

But seriously, for you to say that is absolute insanity.

How about you practice what you preach first, and then you can keep preaching it. Otherwise, you ought not to be preaching to others, what you yourself do not practice.

Sorry, that is NOT discrimination. Pence does not refuse to meet these women. Only that a third party must be present. Given the actions and lies of Dims all over the place, a very smart move on his part. You’re just mad you can’t make up any phony charges on Pence.

There is nothing phony about what I say. I am simply discussing what he admits to.

And that is NOT discrimination. Making your statement false. Requesting a third party be present at a SCHEDULED meeting is not discrimination.

It most certainly is. Meetings at some times only requires two people. He doesn't do this if he is going to meet with a man. In reality a man could make the same claims as a woman. It happens.

No, it still isn’t. No matter how much you cry and whine. Third parties are requested in manny meetings, not just by Pence. See, men won’t claim Pence came on to them because people already know where Pence stands on this. So your straw man just got burned down. Since those meetings are not refused, it is not discrimination. Period. Another leftist who doesn’t understand that a third party would also protect the woman involved.

I'm sure Mark Foley or all the many Catholic Priests would have said they were interested in young boys until we found out they were.

Desperate deflection. You’re just getting pathetic now.

The point is, even if YOU are perfect, you cannot predict what the other may accuse you of. Pence is prudent. You are a leftist fool.

You don't discriminate against half the population because you are afraid someone may accuse you of something.

Stand up for yourself.

Sorry, that is NOT discrimination. Pence does not refuse to meet these women. Only that a third party must be present. Given the actions and lies of Dims all over the place, a very smart move on his part. You’re just mad you can’t make up any phony charges on Pence.

There is nothing phony about what I say. I am simply discussing what he admits to.

And that is NOT discrimination. Making your statement false. Requesting a third party be present at a SCHEDULED meeting is not discrimination.

It most certainly is. Meetings at some times only requires two people. He doesn't do this if he is going to meet with a man. In reality a man could make the same claims as a woman. It happens.

I highly doubt that when he said about not being alone with a woman, involve in government building, meeting with government people, with government cameras and security personnel in every direction.

Pretty sure he means being alone, as in, with someone in a non-official capacity, in place secluded.

Highly doubt he means that he's going to have top-level meetings, and have random people without security credentials in the room, while he's talking with a woman in an official capacity.

Are you just reading between the lines, to fit your pre-determined judgment on him? Where did he say he was going to have doors to the oval office open 24/7 so he'll never be alone with a woman?

No, it still isn’t. No matter how much you cry and whine. Third parties are requested in manny meetings, not just by Pence. See, men won’t claim Pence came on to them because people already know where Pence stands on this. So your straw man just got burned down. Since those meetings are not refused, it is not discrimination. Period. Another leftist who doesn’t understand that a third party would also protect the woman involved.

I'm sure Mark Foley or all the many Catholic Priests would have said they were interested in young boys until we found out they were.

Nothing you said, contradicted or addressed anything he said. Can we assume this is you admitting the other poster was right?

You don't discriminate against half the population because you are afraid someone may accuse you of something.

Stand up for yourself.

I highly doubt that when he said about not being alone with a woman, involve in government building, meeting with government people, with government cameras and security personnel in every direction.

Pretty sure he means being alone, as in, with someone in a non-official capacity, in place secluded.

Highly doubt he means that he's going to have top-level meetings, and have random people without security credentials in the room, while he's talking with a woman in an official capacity.

Are you just reading between the lines, to fit your pre-determined judgment on him? Where did he say he was going to have doors to the oval office open 24/7 so he'll never be alone with a woman?

If that is what he meant, that is what he should have said. He did not. I do not have to narrow down what he said. I am commenting on exactly what he said.

You can spin it all day but by spinning it you are acknowledging that it's not defensible.

Nothing you said, contradicted or addressed anything he said. Can we assume this is you admitting the other poster was right?

I've covered it in many posts.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

It's a perfect example of the "good old boy" club. Of course it's disrespectful. If you are unable to treat women and men in the same way you have no business being in the government.

So Bill Clinton is a perfect example ot treating men and women the same way doofus?

Clinton was/is a sleazeball. He hasn't nothing to do with Pence though.

Pence's decision to avoid even the appearance of impropriety is smart and well informed. The Federal government is a hornet's nest of misogyny and sexual predation and women have paid a dear price for that over the several hundred years of its operation. Pence should be commned for taking the lead in showing Washington DC exactly how business should be conducted.

1.) He's avoiding any set ups.....and please don't tell me they don't happen
2.) He's avoiding even the possibility of making a woman feel as though he is using his office to flirt with her.
3.) He is building on and maintaining an exemplary marriage relationship the kind that so rare these days....today's marriage culture doesn't even feature monogamy anymore.
4.) He is keeping his own desires and weakness at bay by staying away from any situation that might give him nefarious notions....

Pence is a very smart guy IMO

The real problem with you lefties is that you despise anyone who doesn't give you garbage to pick through.

JO

A man can make the same claim.

Right, and the left-wing supported him while he engaged in clear documented, undeniable violations of Federal law, and repeatedly.

Clinton was everything Trump is, only worse.

Yet here you are, more concerned with Mike Pence who has done nothing wrong at all.

In short.... Your forum forehead here has a neon letters blinking and flashing that say "HYPOCRITE".

..if you can determine what it is you can and cannot tolerate then so can those who disagree with you, to believe that your hatred is or should be acceptable to those you disagree with while demanding others tolerate you when they disagree is the very definition of todays liberalism,hypocritical elitism
It goes beyond a matter of disagreeing . It's about the hate initiated by the bigots

upload_2020-1-25_22-41-44.png

0cLHSPTP9TjRsTJoq7K4-b-sq1Qbt92u29ooS1nQiO8.jpg

o3vvo.jpg

zAwbnuC.png

bigots-bigots-everywhere-g1v7jd.jpg

So Bill Clinton is a perfect example ot treating men and women the same way doofus?

Pence's decision to avoid even the appearance of impropriety is smart and well informed. The Federal government is a hornet's nest of misogyny and sexual predation and women have paid a dear price for that over the several hundred years of its operation. Pence should be commned for taking the lead in showing Washington DC exactly how business should be conducted.

2.) He's avoiding even the possibility of making a woman feel as though he is using his office to flirt with her.
3.) He is building on and maintaining an exemplary marriage relationship the kind that so rare these days....today's marriage culture doesn't even feature monogamy anymore.
4.) He is keeping his own desires and weakness at bay by staying away from any situation that might give him nefarious notions....

The real problem with you lefties is that you despise anyone who doesn't give you garbage to pick through.

JO

Right, and the left-wing supported him while he engaged in clear documented, undeniable violations of Federal law, and repeatedly.

Clinton was everything Trump is, only worse.

Worse? As bad. I am not here to discuss what some vague group might or might not have done. You can address what I say to me or not.

Yet here you are, more concerned with Mike Pence who has done nothing wrong at all.

In short.... Your forum forehead here has a neon letters blinking and flashing that say "HYPOCRITE".

Clinton is gone. Spence is still in office.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

This:

relax_bigot-min.png

I've covered it in many posts.

The topic is not Roman Catholic priests though.

JO

So you want to control this by forcing
Him to have a man chaperoned also?
You want your queer wedding cake...
Unfortunately you cannot make it happen.
Nor can you make the hilariously stupid case that he is not fit to ascend because of it.

Jo

JO

Nor can you make the hilariously stupid case that he is not fit to ascend because of it.

Jo

I can't force him to do anything.

JO

Jo

You don't really believe that.

Jo

JO

Jo

You don't really believe that.

Jo

I don't really believe that I can't force him to do anything? No clue what you are trying to say or argue.

Why would they worry about it to start with? They don't trust each other?
It's bogus accusations that must be worried about especially since "they have a right to be heard", and instead pretending it is each other as opposed to liberalism that is not to be trusted is a transparent lie by anyone foolish enough to go there.

Why must they worry about that?
Why are you being deliberately obtuse?

Not only is that as stupid as stupid gets but also highly offensive. It is Trump who sees women as nothing more than their genitals, while we on the "left" have been pushing for the Equal Rights Amendment , Equal pay for equal work, and reproductive rights. Is it possible that you are really that fucking stupid!??

By “reproductive rights”, of course, what you mean is the “right” to murder innocent children in cold blood. Further proof of just how insane, degenerate, and depraved that you are, that you think supporting the murder of innocent children is a virtue.

You are truly an evil, twisted, insane subhuman piece of shit.
TrunUpVoltage.jpg

Forum List

Back