Mike Kelly Compares Birth Control Mandate To Pearl Harbor, 9/11

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Criticizing President Barack Obama's health care reform law on Wednesday, Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) likened the requirement that private insurance plans provide contraception coverage to two of the most devastating attacks on American soil.

"I know in your mind, you can think of the times America was attacked," he said at a press conference on Capitol Hill. "One is Dec. 7, that's Pearl Harbor Day. The other is Sept. 11, and that's the day the terrorists attacked. I want you to remember Aug. 1, 2012, the attack on our religious freedom. That is a day that will live in infamy, along with those other dates."

Just when you think they couldn't get any lower..

They do.

:clap2:

More like the "Night of The Long Knives". Anybody who disagrees with me will have a Gestapo Agent on their doorstep holding their bloody spectacles in his hand to give to his wife when she answers.

There's absolutely no comparison to "Gestapo" tactics..

The ACA was a bill that went through congress, lawfully. It's passed the Supreme Court litmus test. It is the law of the land.

The Obama administration has made accomodation for religious entities..although they shouldn't have. Religious entities should not be involved in for profit organizations if they are going to be discriminatory and not follow the law.

Mapping this to violent attacks is specious and despicable.

Of course..it's right out of the conservative playbook.

Criticizing President Barack Obama's health care reform law on Wednesday, Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) likened the requirement that private insurance plans provide contraception coverage to two of the most devastating attacks on American soil.

"I know in your mind, you can think of the times America was attacked," he said at a press conference on Capitol Hill. "One is Dec. 7, that's Pearl Harbor Day. The other is Sept. 11, and that's the day the terrorists attacked. I want you to remember Aug. 1, 2012, the attack on our religious freedom. That is a day that will live in infamy, along with those other dates."

They do.

oh brother...not you too

No comparison. How many people were killed in Pearl Harbor? How many people are killed every year by abortion? The numbers aren't even close.

No comparison. How many people were killed in Pearl Harbor? How many people are killed every year by abortion? The numbers aren't even close.

That's understandable. Sallow doesn't count very well. He can't even count to ten without taking off his shoes.

The ACA was a bill that went through congress, lawfully. It's passed the Supreme Court litmus test. It is the law of the land.

The Obama administration has made accomodation for religious entities..although they shouldn't have. Religious entities should not be involved in for profit organizations if they are going to be discriminatory and not follow the law.

Aren't you one of the 'tards who calls conservatives "terrorists" for disagreeing with Obama?

No people are killed by abortion.
That is up for discussion. Of course, liberals do not value the developing human until it is old enough to vote. That's about the same time that they become independent of their parents and can live without support.

Aren't you one of the 'tards who calls conservatives "terrorists" for disagreeing with Obama?

Daveman..as one of the few people around here who defends you almost at every turn..you are skating kinda of a thin line with me.

I don't get this animosity either. I don't agree with your views..but I don't insult you personally for your opinions.

I was wondering if those certain Unions exempt from the Health Care bill would also be exempt from this Bull Shit too.

That's understandable. Sallow doesn't count very well. He can't even count to ten without taking off his shoes.

My counting is fine. And with the help of my "friends", I've counted to well past billions on many occasions.

:lol:

No people are killed by abortion.
That is up for discussion. Of course, liberals do not value the developing human until it is old enough to vote. That's about the same time that they become independent of their parents and can live without support.

Ah..so you ARE against the death penalty, in vitro fertilization, war, pollution, and a myriad of other activities that result in the deaths of human beings ?

Right?

They do.

Sounds like a good guy. Obamacare sucks along with obamaturd. Idiots.

Forty million Americans dead by abortion. Good job liberals.

Daveman..as one of the few people around here who defends you almost at every turn..you are skating kinda of a thin line with me.

I don't get this animosity either. I don't agree with your views..but I don't insult you personally for your opinions.

why didn't you answer is question? yes? or no? are you one of the "tards who calls conservatives terrorists for disagreeing with Obama?"

Baracks HC mandates require consumers to pay higher premiums to cover someone elses contraception ???

Why, how communally FASCIST...........

Forum List

Back