Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

Stick me in the Way-Back Machine, take me to 1972, and just leave me.

R.c939044d6cd9591254e6332f219fc57d

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

Anyone who supports Trump lacks judgment on moral decline. Everything Christian conservatives hated about Bill Clinton is far more true of Trump, but nearly all Christian conservatives support Trump. Some think Trump was sent by God.

Yeah, he and his fellow retards should fly away to Russia. Putin is offering an all-paid vacation to the Ukranian countryside.

Anyone who supports Trump lacks judgment on moral decline. Everything Christian conservatives hated about Bill Clinton is far more true of Trump, but nearly all Christian conservatives support Trump. Some think Trump was sent by God.
Clinton had sex with a 19 year old intern while at work, in the oval office

your turn, match that with a sexual exploit Trump had while in office

Forum List

Back