The attacks on Mike Johnson started quickly

I don't.
Muslims believe if you're good, and believe in Allah, you will get 24 virgins after you die?
Christians and Muslims have twisted and interpreted "God's word" into their own beliefs.
Why does god always agree with the person?
There are many religions, not just Islam and Christianity.
Most of them have some common threads.
I'm not a religious scholar, but I know no religion is perfect, for example, Moses wrote Genesis about 1400 BC.
So until we get an update on the New Testament that is the most current guidance.

Well, they are wrong.
The universe just didn't pop up, complete and intact, it took centuries.
Stars are always evolving and dying.
Atheists don't believe that the universe is only 2000 years old. Those are the bible thumpers.
Atheists believe that the big-bang happened 14 billion years ago by random chance, not by the hand of God.

Atheists don't believe that the universe is only 2000 years old. Those are the bible thumpers.
Atheists believe that the big-bang happened 14 billion years ago by random chance, not by the hand of God.
Whoever created the universe is god.
Nothing is random.

There are many religions, not just Islam and Christianity.
Most of them have some common threads.
I'm not a religious scholar, but I know no religion is perfect, for example, Moses wrote Genesis about 1400 BC.
So until we get an update on the New Testament that is the most current guidance.
I like this video.

Not in a secular society. One man’s god is another’s devil.
The US is not a strictly secular society. God is mentioned in the US Constitution and other places, like on US currency.
We have freedom of religion or freedom from religion within limits.
No multiple wives, no honor killings, etc.

Here ^^^ the primitive Dem species confuses Dem propaganda with actual science.
Exactly.

Trump calls Florence 'one of the wettest we've ever seen from ...​

1699107728061.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 19, 2018 — Trump calls Florence 'one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water'. President Trump thanked Hurricane Florence responders ...

Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta ...​

1699107679406.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › states › story › 2020/08/20

Aug 21, 2020 — The combination of assigning blame while fires still burn and offering questionable remedies have become as familiar to Californians as the ...

Too bad, we are NOT al "stable geniuses'"

Democrats are afraid of Mike Johnson. That means he is doing his job rather well. Maybe he'll run for president in 2028.

---Mike Johnson's reading of Scripture misses what it really means to be a Christian nation---

He is a nutjob election denier ex right wing radio host with no experience in politics. Your party is a dangerous embarrassment....

He said that he would veto it if it passes the Senate.
And if that happens it would take the House AND Senate to override that veto…………

But again if the House passes a clean Israeli Aid bill ie just 14 billion for Israel and nothing else everyone votes for it and the President signs it.

It was DOA before it even started, this guy only knows how to get elected, he doesn't know anything about running the country, like all NEW BS GOP idiotic Republicans.....
Why? Why is a stand alone Israeli aid bill DOA?

Because it is stupid and will scare the Urainians and Taiwanese and every other lover of freedom and democracy. Which leaves a lot of GOP idiots out.
There’s no reason to not pass individual funding bills for those issues. You know the way we are supposed to pass funding bills. If the legislature spent half the time drafting, debating and voting on bills as it did flinging shit at the opposing party and accusing them of whatever the partisan issue du jour is this woukd t be an issue. In fact it would be faster if the Congress didn’t vote down this bill and just drafted a pn appropriation bill for Ukraine and whatever else they want to spend money on. But you don’t want to do that because you know the Ukraine war isn’t nearly as popular and people (rightfully so) want some accountability for the 100s of BILLIONS of dollars we have thrown at that problem before we throw more at it.

Forum List

Back