The attacks on Mike Johnson started quickly

The US is not a strictly secular society. God is mentioned in the US Constitution and other places, like on US currency.
We have freedom of religion or freedom from religion within limits.
No multiple wives, no honor killings, etc.
The 10 Commandments are carved into the US Capitol building. There's a dedicated chapel there, too.

More on that line..

Who's front and center with 10 Commandments in his hands? Oh whoops, that's The Supreme Court.

It's still Moses.

TTC_from_Supreme_Court.jpg

And Oh! I see titties! :boobies: 3rd to the right of Moses.

Last edited:
Of course it is not a stand alone bill l O L.. The idea was to go after rich people who have been getting away with murder recently like the last 40 years of GOP giveaway to them....loopholes etc too..
Yeah because the GOP has held the House Senate and Presidency for the last 40 years and there was nothing the Democrats could do about closing the loopholes in the tax code that both parties helped write into the laws. Oh wait…. Give me a fucking break.

And it is a stand alone appropriations bill. There’s just a provision in it to actually pay for it. Fucking crazy I know.

Democrats are afraid of Mike Johnson. That means he is doing his job rather well. Maybe he'll run for president in 2028.

---Mike Johnson's reading of Scripture misses what it really means to be a Christian nation---

He must have raped Christine Blasey Ford also, lol.

Democrats are afraid of Mike Johnson. That means he is doing his job rather well. Maybe he'll run for president in 2028.

---Mike Johnson's reading of Scripture misses what it really means to be a Christian nation---

Really? The democrats just voted with our err...the new speaker over the objections of the MAGA cult members.

Of course not. But it's a shame there are so many who attend church that are extremists and need to be investigated by the FBI. Delusional beliefs about divine punishments and eternal rewards have led to a colossal amount of evil over the millenia.
Maybe muslims shouldn't be so extreme

Of course it is not a stand alone bill l O L.. The idea was to go after rich people who have been getting away with murder recently like the last 40 years of GOP giveaway to them....loopholes etc too..
So you want to attack the job creators?

Forum List

Back