Mike Huckabee Says God's Laws Are Above Supreme Court Rulings

They'd have to give up their voodoo economics too. Although....I'm sure the talking heads could fool enough low info voters into thinking the GOP has a good record on the economy.

The above exchange is the intellectual equivalent of homosexual mutual materbation... OKA: a shameful waste of energy.
The gay activities of gay folks can't concern me too terribly much. I lack the interest, and the taste for specially cultivated outrage.

However, there is a great deal of interest in homosexuals among the self-described conservatives/Republicans/right-wing on this board.

I'm figuring it's some kind of secretly hopeful envy.

Explain your obvious interest in queer folk.

There's also a great deal of interest in the flu, cancers and heart disease. But I wouldn't say that such are any more of a concern than mental illness.
Does that explain your obvious interest in queer folk?

Yes, it does.

It is foolish to expect that viable policy from those whose very existence is unviable.

What is reasonable to expect from allowing the unviable to set public policy is an unviable public... thus an unviable culture. And I'm against that. So I speak out against it, a lot.
And hence your obsession with queer folk masturbating each other, and projecting that behavior upon anyone who disagrees with you?

Does that sum you up properly?

Mike Huckabee The Supreme Court can t overrule God - CNNPolitics.com

"I respect the courts, but the Supreme Court is only that -- the supreme of the courts. It is not the supreme being. It cannot overrule God," he said. "When it comes to prayer, when it comes to life, and when it comes to the sanctity of marriage, the court cannot change what God has created."

The American Taliban. Worship as we do or our God's law will deliver justice. Stop thinking, start believing.

What tripe.
I agree.

Your characterization of Christians as Taliban is, indeed, tripe.

"I respect the courts, but the Supreme Court is only that -- the supreme of the courts. It is not the supreme being. It cannot overrule God," he said. "When it comes to prayer, when it comes to life, and when it comes to the sanctity of marriage, the court cannot change what God has created."

If there is a God then such a God would be above SCOTUS.

That's why statists hate the concept of God. That is also why the typical statist is an atheist. It's only when there is no God can they assume the role. It then becomes their duty to shepherd the ignorant masses and "save" the world. Now we have to suffer through Obama talk about our "collective salvation" LOL

If there is a God then such a God would be above SCOTUS.

That's why statists hate the concept of God. That is also why the typical statist is an atheist. It's only when there is no God can they assume the role. It then becomes their duty to shepherd the ignorant masses and "save" the world. LOL
False argument. God tells his followers to follow the law of the land and its leaders. Step along, Votto.

The above exchange is the intellectual equivalent of homosexual mutual materbation... OKA: a shameful waste of energy.
The gay activities of gay folks can't concern me too terribly much. I lack the interest, and the taste for specially cultivated outrage.

However, there is a great deal of interest in homosexuals among the self-described conservatives/Republicans/right-wing on this board.

There's also a great deal of interest in the flu, cancers and heart disease. But I wouldn't say that such are any more of a concern than mental illness.

Yes, it does.

It is foolish to expect that viable policy from those whose very existence is unviable.

What is reasonable to expect from allowing the unviable to set public policy is an unviable public... thus an unviable culture. And I'm against that. So I speak out against it, a lot.
And hence your obsession with queer folk masturbating each other, and projecting that behavior upon anyone who disagrees with you?

Homosexuality and the "Queer Folk" are a consequence of mental disorder.

Allowing those afflicted with mental illness to alter cultural policy so as to normalize mental illness... Is the fast lane to cultural catastrophe.

We know that due to the wreckage of long ago cultures scattered across the historical graveyard, who came to their demise as a consequence of having normalized mental disorder.

Now you're groping desperately to avoid that; which is to say: To avoid reality.

Nothing I can do to help ya with that, but ya need to know that rejection of reality in order to sustain a subjective rationalization... is a presentation of that mental disorder.

It depends what your particular God tells you.

If you are the war god Allah, then his followers need to take up jihad and kill the infidel and make Sharia law the law of the world.

If you are followers of Jesus Christ, you would know that his kingdom is not of this world and is not represented by statists who may claim otherwise.

History shows us that mankind has a habit of enslaving their peers. However, God made us free.

It used to be that the average statist convinced us that he was a god, then when that no longer worked he convinced us that he spoke for God, and then when that no longer worked he convinced us that there was no God, thus making himself the ultimate authority again.

Yes, it does.

Homosexuality and the "Queer Folk" are a consequence of mental disorder.

Allowing those afflicted with mental illness to alter cultural policy so as to normalize mental illness... Is the fast lane to cultural catastrophe.

We know that due to the wreckage of long ago cultures scattered across the historical graveyard, who came to their demise as a consequence of having normalized mental disorder.

Now you're groping desperately to avoid that; which is to say: To avoid reality.

Nothing I can do to help ya with that, but ya need to know that rejection of reality in order to sustain a subjective rationalization... is a presentation of that mental disorder.
And this is why you so carefully craft your homoerotic vignettes to project upon those you did agree with?

Is that correct?

The American Taliban. Worship as we do or our God's law will deliver justice. Stop thinking, start believing.

What tripe.
I agree.

Your characterization of Christians as Taliban is, indeed, tripe.
Not Christians, but Fundamentalist Christians. Just as the Taliban is made up of fundamentalist Muslims.

It is often a sign of authoritarian societies to believe that the civil authority is higher than ones own family, God, or just believing their is nothing higher than those placed in charge. this can only benefit those in power which is why dictatorships arise. I can't believe that this country is heading in that direction.
As opposed to a theocracy? The question is...WHOSE god?

And this is why you so carefully craft your homoerotic vignettes to project upon those you did agree with?

Is that correct?

So would you like to share with the board, the reason you need to imply that "carefully crafted" is synonymous with deceitful, irrational, unfounded and/or representing unwarranted mischaracterizations of that which is otherwise irrefutable?

Now in fairness to you, I ask purely as a means to belittle you, for your intentionally passing up the opportunity to actually contest such; in specific, unambiguous terms, therein demonstrating the incontestable, factual nature of the carefully crafted description.

Huckabee wants a theocracy.

Then why didn't he do that as the Governor of Arkansas?
Our Courts would strike it down as unconstitutional so don't worry about anyone trying to run the country as a theocracy.
Cuz he can't do it doesn't mean he didn't want to.

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't it cool how forbidding deviant behavior, somehow represents a theocracy?

(The Reader should realize that such a perversion of reason, is a presentation of the mental disorder which also presents as sexual deviancy... . )

Is that correct?

So would you like to share with the board, the reason you need to imply that "carefully crafted" is synonymous with deceitful, irrational, unfounded and/or representing unwarranted mischaracterizations of that which is otherwise irrefutable?

Now in fairness to you, I ask purely as a means to belittle you, for your intentionally passing up the opportunity to actually contest such; in specific, unambiguous terms, therein demonstrating the incontestable, factual nature of the carefully crafted description.
I'm implying nothing.

I'm assuming you're crafting your homoerotic vignettes with care... maybe you're crafting them with wild abandon.

I apologize. Your storys about queer folk jerking each other are clearly a very important part of your life.

So important that you cast about for targets to project them upon. You'd be better off accepting that your projections are really all about you.

Nope. You can't establish causation. You merely say that a given culture collapsed because of homosexuality. Backed by jackshit.

Historically, virtually every culture that has ever existed has collapsed. If it accepts homosexuality. If it doesn't. If its rabidly antagonistic to gays. The fate is virtually always the same: eventual collapse. When your 'effect' exists regardless of the existence of your supposed 'cause', clearly your cause isn't.

Yeah, but you making shit up citing your own subjective imagination isn't 'reality'. Its just whatever subjective opinion you hold this week.

Is this really all there is to you.....you citing your personal opinion as 'reality' and 'fact'? That really is all you've ever debated. And subjective is not objective.

Forum List

Back