Mike Huckabee Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting 'Domestic Terrorism'

a Christian also wouldn't lie so we know the op isn't one. Just a troll looking to stir up some haten
The shooters ex stated he was not particularly religious and even though he said he had read the bible... It was never a topic of discussion.

of course, now if he had been a Muslim or Black, we can't even mention that. but if he was a Christian and he's white. well all bets are off for the bigots in this country

of course, now if he had been a Muslim or Black, we can't even mention that. but if he was a Christian and he's white. well all bets are off for the bigots in this country

I think you got that in reverse, Staph.

When he's white and Christian, people are going to talk about his mental health.

When he's brown and Muslim- OH MY GOD CALIPHATE!!!! JIHAD!!!!!! ISIS!!!!!

the real problem, of course, is that nuts can get guns this easily.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) addressed the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which two civilians and a police officer were killed when a gunman opened fire at the women's health clinic on Friday.

"The Colorado Springs tragedy is domestic terrorism, especially for those us in the pro-life movement," Huckabee wrote on Twitter.

The Republican presidential hopeful, an evangelical Christian known for his firm stance against abortion, became just one of few GOP presidential contenders to address the shooting over the weekend. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) also offered their condolences to the victims. Many of the other candidates vying for the Republican presidential nomination, however, were noticeably silent about the matter.

More: Mike Huckabee Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting 'Domestic Terrorism'

Those who incite or inspire such violence can't act surprised and then express fake remorse when it happens.

I assume that Huckabee would also consider the following as acts of domestic terrorism:

Anti-abortion violence is violence committed against individuals and organizations that provide abortion. Incidents of violence have included destruction of property, in the form of vandalism; crimes against people, including kidnapping, stalking, assault, attempted murder, and murder; and crimes affecting both people and property, including arson and bombings.

Anti-abortion extremists are considered a current domestic terrorist threat by the US Department of Justice. Most documented incidents have occurred in the United States, though it has also occurred in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. G. Davidson Smith of Canadian Security Intelligence Service defined anti-abortion violence as "single issue terrorism". A study of 1982–87 violence considered the incidents "limited political" or "subrevolutionary" terrorism.

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's really difficult to put much stock in any politician's words while he's waging a losing campaign in an election.

So everything he says has to be taken in that context.

However, the left is quick to call this terrorism even before any of the facts are discovered, but extremely slow to call it terrorism when a Muslim shoots up a recruiting center while screaming "ALLAH ACKBAR"!

how funny haven't heard one thing about this. I guess they can't get the mileage off it.
calling on the BLM. where are you now you pukes.

snip:

Man Who Allegedly Shot 17 People In New Orleans Park Is Now In Custody…

Lost in the shuffle during the Colorado Springs shooting. NOLA needs to create ‘safe spaces’ for the local population to congregate in peace without the fear of being shot.

Via NOLA Com:

all of it here:
Man Who Allegedly Shot 17 People In New Orleans Park Is Now In Custody… | Weasel Zippers

how funny haven't heard one thing about this. I guess they can't get the mileage off it.
calling on the BLM. where are you now you pukes.

snip:

Man Who Allegedly Shot 17 People In New Orleans Park Is Now In Custody…

Lost in the shuffle during the Colorado Springs shooting. NOLA needs to create ‘safe spaces’ for the local population to congregate in peace without the fear of being shot.

Via NOLA Com:

all of it here:
Man Who Allegedly Shot 17 People In New Orleans Park Is Now In Custody… | Weasel Zippers

It doesn't fit their narrative or agenda

and get this love message from PP. you see they can spew hateful rhetoric at everyone. but call them baby killers which is what they are.
they can go to hell which is where they belong in my book
snip:
Planned Parenthood Tries To Blame Pro-Lifers, Critics For Colorado Springs Shooting: ‘You Are Part Of The Problem’

Yes, how dare anybody actually call them out on their evil baby parts selling racket?

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

and get this love message from PP. you see they can spew hateful rhetoric at everyone. but call them baby killers which is what they are.
snip:
Planned Parenthood Tries To Blame Pro-Lifers, Critics For Colorado Springs Shooting: ‘You Are Part Of The Problem’

Yes, how dare anybody actually call them out on their evil baby parts selling racket?

aw gawd look what they do these democrat killer party baby KILLERS they do it to us aw gawd they democrat party killers

we see the trolls are out again bringing the board down to dailykos level. maybe the mods might want to look into it? up to you

One wonders why there is no curiosity about the democrat candidates' responses to this tragedy.

Fuck you, Tonto. Christians are not running around committing murder every day, throwing fags off rooftops, and cutting people's heads off. This is not the same as Islamic terrorism.
splitting hairs now eh? terrorism is terrorism
You turd. Not all terrorists are created equally. ISIS murders THOUSANDS of innocents each year. Christian oriented nuts attack a couple abortion clinics per year. Christian oriented terrorists do not have a state or a supporting army or anti-aircraft arsenals. More importantly, Christian oriented whack jobs are not trying to destroy America.

You better get your head on straight, asshole, because your impotent way of thinking is what enables the Islamic terrorists.
you n00bs sure do think highly of your opinions. I used to pass people like you through my stool when I served back in the day.

fulAs to the OP, cross grovelers are prone to inciteful hetoric

You made people go through your feces?!? What kind of sick fetish did you have?
I see that reading is not your strong suit Avatar4321 :dunno: I passed him through is a figure of speech meaning I pwn3d big talkers like him. Class dismissed :thup:

Your flaw is the shooter isn't a Christian

We don't know that for a fact. HOWEVER, we do know he was incited/inspired by rabid anti-abortion Christian terrorists.

No we don't. You're all hysterical and I'm past laughing at you and getting pretty much disgusted with your BS. They have released no motive and just announced they won't be releasing it

Don't you ever get tired of stalking me?

It's a message board, dope. Don't flatter yourself, I think you're as stupid as a stump.

Well, I know some stumps - and you ain't smart enough to be one.

I suspect those stumps are your best friends.

snip:

aw gawd look what they do these democrat killer party baby KILLERS they do it to us aw gawd they democrat party killers
lol thats our :up: Stephanie. Yes, she's a limited-vocabulary, rw media ked drone

As to the OP, The Huck is right- its domestic (rw in this case) terrorism

It's really difficult to put much stock in any politician's words while he's waging a losing campaign in an election.

So everything he says has to be taken in that context.

However, the left is quick to call this terrorism even before any of the facts are discovered, but extremely slow to call it terrorism when a Muslim shoots up a recruiting center while screaming "ALLAH ACKBAR"!

Frankly, I'd like to see the word Terrorism expunged from the language altogether, as it has been completely abused from it's original meaning.

Forum List

Back