Mike Huckabee Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting 'Domestic Terrorism'

11221187_10205572131855276_1979024398_o1.jpg

Mike-Huckabee-Troops.jpg

Huckabee Compared Abortion To The Holocaust And Slavery

Huckabee Defended "Legitimate Rape" Politician

6 Mike Huckabee Quotes On Women's Rights That'll Make You Cringe

Huckabee is not just an innocent bystander.

He'll try to reinvent himself and point the finger at Carly. She drops out, he moves up a point or two.

Speaking of that lying piece of shit Carly Fiorina...

Fiorina: 'Typical Left-Wing Tactics' To Link Planned Parenthood Videos With Attack

Typical. "It's somebody else's fault!"

Anti-abortion terrorism is clearly "somebody else's fault"...

Crazy. Evil. Christian. Terrorists.

Your flaw is the shooter isn't a Christian

Mike-Huckabee-Troops.jpg

He'll try to reinvent himself and point the finger at Carly. She drops out, he moves up a point or two.

Fiorina: 'Typical Left-Wing Tactics' To Link Planned Parenthood Videos With Attack

We don't know that for a fact. HOWEVER, we do know he was incited/inspired by rabid anti-abortion Christian terrorists. No More Baby Parts.

We don't know that for a fact. HOWEVER, we do know he was incited/inspired by rabid anti-abortion Christian terrorists.

No we don't. You're all hysterical and I'm past laughing at you and getting pretty much disgusted with your BS. They have released no motive and just announced they won't be releasing it

Other than the police nobody knows the motive.

Via U.S. News & World Report:

2 p.m.

Colorado Springs police say they will not disclose why a gunman opened fire at a Planned Parenthood clinic, killing three people.

Police say in a statement Sunday that they are sealing the warrants related to the case against 57-year-old Robert Lewis Dear. They say they are not providing information on the weapon used in Friday’s shooting, a timeline of events or a motive of the suspect.

We don't know that for a fact. HOWEVER, we do know he was incited/inspired by rabid anti-abortion Christian terrorists.

No we don't. You're all hysterical and I'm past laughing at you and getting pretty much disgusted with your BS. They have released no motive and just announced they won't be releasing it

Don't you ever get tired of stalking me?

oh goodie, that must mean the op and all the loons on the left is now going to vote for the Huck. he'll be happy to know that.

ok now, anyone give a crap what he said? we have domestic terrorist in our lives and they are called the BLM, the OWS, and the loony toon lefties

It's a message board, dope. Don't flatter yourself, I think you're as stupid as a stump.

oh goodie, that must mean the op and all the loons on the left is now going to vote for the Huck. he'll be happy to know that.

ok now, anyone give a crap?

Why would I vote for a piece of shit who incites/inspires such domestic terrorism?

It's a message board, dope. Don't flatter yourself, I think you're as stupid as a stump.

Well, I know some stumps - and you ain't smart enough to be one.

Fuck you, Tonto. Christians are not running around committing murder every day, throwing fags off rooftops, and cutting people's heads off. This is not the same as Islamic terrorism.

"throwing fags off rooftops"....My oh my, I am touched by the compassion that Jesus Christ has instilled in you.

Bleh...just stop being hysterical and lying all the time...you won't attract so much negative attention

You're reading shit that isn't there and what little credibility you have is going south

At least he HAS some credibility....

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) addressed the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which two civilians and a police officer were killed when a gunman opened fire at the women's health clinic on Friday.

"The Colorado Springs tragedy is domestic terrorism, especially for those us in the pro-life movement," Huckabee wrote on Twitter.

The Republican presidential hopeful, an evangelical Christian known for his firm stance against abortion, became just one of few GOP presidential contenders to address the shooting over the weekend. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) also offered their condolences to the victims. Many of the other candidates vying for the Republican presidential nomination, however, were noticeably silent about the matter.

More: Mike Huckabee Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting 'Domestic Terrorism'

Those who incite or inspire such violence can't act surprised and then express fake remorse when it happens.
"Workplace violence" not terrorism, according to Barry's "politically correct laws".
...yes, terrorism sounds sooo much better

Mike-Huckabee-Troops.jpg

How do you know he doesn't profess Christianity? Nothing is known about him yet but you phony fucking religious hypocrites are ready to disown him. Such a joke.

Bleh...just stop being hysterical and lying all the time...you won't attract so much negative attention

What have I lied about. Please provide "credible" proof so all can see.

they have been for years that I know of. also a racist and a bigot to boot

How do you know he doesn't profess Christianity? Nothing is known about him yet but you phony fucking religious hypocrites are ready to disown him. Such a joke.
A real practicing christen would not do such a thing, so he was not an christain.

End of story

Forum List

Back