Mike Huckabee: Another Hater Who Wants To Be POTUS

Then what you want is to live elsewhere. May I recommend North Korea?

2948638784_c89ddfdb0d.jpg

I think gays have a better deal here than in North Korea.

I think Huckabee would like that to change.

It is getting harder and harder to take you seriously :eusa_eh:

Im no Huckster fan, but he is no hater either.

He is a good man with a big heart.... The hatred is coming from you.

Why is it bad for a conservative to have an opinion and OK for you libs to hate us?

The double standard is glaring!

I don't think Mady has ever heard Huck! He is anything but a hater. He is extremely level headed and calm. He is also a fair tax man. I would vote for him!

Not really, maybe he's a hater but damn, he's dumb. Him and Chuck Norris..

Why does his stance against gay marriage make him a hater?

Can't a person disagree will gay marriage and not be labeled a hater?

I wouldn't say that everyone who opposes gay marriage is a "hater" and I don't know Huckabee well enough to say one way or the other.

But there are only two reasons I can think of why someone would oppose gay marriage. Ignorance and fear. And either of those can lead to hate.
Well, we know Huckabee is ignorant. Among other things, he doesn't believe in evolution.

When it is a fact.... get back to me.
Until then its a theory..... a damn good one, but a theory none the less.

I myself think evolution happened, but by inteligent design.
Someone or something had to set it in motion, and I believe that someone was God.

Just gaze at a butterfly or a sunset and tell me that was'nt done with inteligence.
It was no accident..... :cuckoo:

Huckabee is a religous conservative. His deep faith keeps him from supporting gay marraige b/c he deeply beleives that it's "Holy" matrimony and gay life is sinful.

That by no means he hates them.

And to say the he would like America to be like North Korea is utterly fucked in the head.

Look at the rest of what he supports and ask yourself; Is gays getting married important or is the economy and jobs important?

geejuz

Huckabee is a religous conservative. His deep faith keeps him from supporting gay marraige b/c he deeply beleives that it's "Holy" matrimony and gay life is sinful.

And to say the he would like America to be like North Korea is utterly fucked in the head.

Look at the rest of what he supports and ask yourself; Is gays getting married important or is the economy and jobs important?

geejuz

Gay rights. What use is an America where only some Americans are free to live in dignity and peace? I'm not going to take my family's well-being at the expense of my neighbor's and you shouldn't be willing to either.

I wouldn't say that everyone who opposes gay marriage is a "hater" and I don't know Huckabee well enough to say one way or the other.

But there are only two reasons I can think of why someone would oppose gay marriage. Ignorance and fear. And either of those can lead to hate.
Well, we know Huckabee is ignorant. Among other things, he doesn't believe in evolution.

Someone or something had to set it in motion, and I believe that someone was God.

Just gaze at a butterfly or a sunset and tell me that was'nt done with inteligence.

I may believe that someone was the Easter Bunny. Should my theory also be taught in public school science classes?

Why do so many christians want to hobble the next generation of Americans by teaching them fairy tales in science class? Don't you guys want our kids to be able to compete?

geejuz

Gay rights. What use is an America where only some Americans are free to live in dignity and peace? I'm not going to take my family's well-being at the expense of my neighbor's and you shouldn't be willing to either.

:confused:

So you want "special rights" for gays.... not equal rights.... Oh OK :eusa_eh:

geejuz

I agree. A true conservative libertarian believes that all should live their lives as they please as long as it does not infrirnge on how I live my life.

In my book, one with strong religious values should not want to be President. It puts him/her in a position to do one of two things...compromise his/her religious values OR compromise his/her ability to serivce ALL of the people.

Not ssaying they cant run....but if they can not serve all of the people equally, they should not run.

geejuz

Where is it "special rights"?
To me, the "hate crime" thing is a special right and zi was against it.
But Gay Marriage? How is that a special right?

I may believe that someone was the Easter Bunny. Should my theory also be taught in public school science classes?

Why do so many christians want to hobble the next generation of Americans by teaching them fairy tales in science class? Don't you guys want our kids to be able to compete?

Then by your logic evelution should'nt be taught either....

BTW... my kids believe in inteligent design, and are taught BOTH theories not just one.

The excel in school, in fact I have a validictorian who is in college now.

So NO, your wrong.

Can't a person disagree with gay marriage and not be labeled a hater?

What argument can anyone make against gay marriage that doesn't involve hate in some form?

There is no rational argument against gay marriage, so any argument against it must necessarily be irrational. So if hate is not the irrational sentiment/emotion driving the argument, what is?

geejuz

There is no special right involved in legalizing same sex marriage, UNLESS, of course,

you consider heterosexual marriage a special right as well.

Can't a person disagree with gay marriage and not be labeled a hater?

What argument can anyone make against gay marriage that doesn't involve hate in some form?

There is no rational argument against gay marriage, so any argument against it must necessarily be irrational. So if hate is not the irrational sentiment/emotion driving the argument, what is?

Thats not fair.
I disagreew with the argument and believe that gays have the same right to marry as I do.
But I do not see it as hate. The argument is form a religious standpoiint....marriage is a religious rite to many.
I respect their stance...I just dont agree with it.

Mike Huckabee may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he is hardly a hater.

He is a person with deep religious convictions, and seems to be a genuinely decent guy. I am not inclined to vote for him, btw.

Are you implying that deep religious convictions are incompatible with being a hater?

Forum List

Back