Mike Bloomberg says America should get behind Trump:The public has spoken whether you like it or not

Well if he said that he's wrong, the public spoke for Hillary: prairie and the Electoral College spoke for Trump. Lucky for the rest of the world, bad luck for America.

Well if he said that he's wrong, the public spoke for Hillary: prairie and the Electoral College spoke for Trump. Lucky for the rest of the world, bad luck for America.

The public as in the electorate, as in the only thing that counts for shit.

This is the problem, we have to come together, Trump won fair and square, next time maybe you're guy will win that's how it works here in America. Where is Trump so bad what's wrong with America first for awhile, are you saying you don't want us to be great. If you stop watching MSM maybe you're blinders will come off.
Let's all unite and be great Americans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said this from day one. Like him or love him, he's our president. Let him try and save America and stop trying to pursue Communist ideals. Make America Great Again! It's so true.

As I type this, CNN is still talking about the Russian probe. LOL. These guys have fallen so far, and not a peep about the Democrats blocking Carter Page and others from testifying. Not even a sniff. I wonder why...

Yep, everyone should get behind him and give him a shove when he gets close to the edge of the roof.

Yep, everyone should get behind him and give him a shove when he gets close to the edge of the roof.

Is that a threat?

Nope. Just a happy daydream.

Wow, so hostile. What did the president of the United States do to you? Respect liberty or else you will get something like we have in Canada. Then you will REALLY be angry.

I respect liberty. I just don't respect that obese orange clown that's sitting at our president's desk.

get the fuck over it.
you know - like the obama HE WON - GET OVER IT bumper stickers reminded everyone else.

Bloomberg is a Liberal wakadoodle I wouldn't trust him for shit. He's spent millions trying to influence gun control laws.

Is that a threat?

Wow, so hostile. What did the president of the United States do to you? Respect liberty or else you will get something like we have in Canada. Then you will REALLY be angry.

I respect liberty. I just don't respect that obese orange clown that's sitting at our president's desk.
there's a lot of people i don't respect. i want them to get away from me.

not die.

see the difference?

Is that a threat?

there's a lot of people i don't respect. i want them to get away from me.

not die.

see the difference?
Who do you think I want to die?

I said this from day one. Like him or love him, he's our president. Let him try and save America and stop trying to pursue Communist ideals. Make America Great Again! It's so true.

As I type this, CNN is still talking about the Russian probe. LOL. These guys have fallen so far, and not a peep about the Democrats blocking Carter Page and others from testifying. Not even a sniff. I wonder why...

Is there a reason not to cover the Russian probe? I mean, other than you saying "it's fake" 10 different ways?

Another lie, a few intercity cesspool spoke for Hillary, they do not represent the majority of the communities in this country because they are filled with shit slime and scum.

Forum List

Back