Mike Barnicle: Pompous Non-Credible Ass

This is jillian's version of serious posting.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=5671372

3/4 attacks on others or smart remarks and 1/4 clueless responses. She has a 2 line limit and an I.Q to match her shoe size.

um... genius... that link doesn't go anywhere

so much for your alleged IQ.

people only get serious responses from me when they say something that isn't laughable.

She what I mean Meister?

Aaahahahaha Oh, hellooo n00bman. :eusa_boohoo:

newman1.jpg

See Meister, seeeee? Jilly is mean to me! I can't hold my own! Waaaa!

3/4 attacks on others or smart remarks and 1/4 clueless responses. She has a 2 line limit and an I.Q to match her shoe size.

people only get serious responses from me when they say something that isn't laughable.

Keep it up:

https://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php

Going forward I suggest if you don't like me, what I post or how I respond...put me on ignore. Are we clear?

https://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php

I don't know much about msnbc. I don't watch it. I've never found anything of any interest there. I do know that there are people who like to talk a whole lot of shit about it. Well, if it's so bad and the people there are so obnoxiously leftist, or liars, or whatever, well, then, fuck 'em and go watch something else. I really don't understand people who go out of their way to watch what they consider to be trash.

:dunno:

She what I mean Meister?

newman1.jpg

Mind your business douchebag, you have no idea what is transpiring behind the scenes or what she did that brought us to this point. It has zero to do with politics or any particular thread. I can rip her a new asshole any time I want without much effort. I don't need Meister's help for that.

Last edited:
She what I mean Meister?

newman1.jpg

Mind your business douchebag, you have no idea what is transpiring behind the scenes or what she did that brought us to this point. It has zero to do with politics or any particular thread. I can rip her a new asshole any time I want without much effort. I don't need Meister's help for that.

:lol: You're posting on a Public Forum, Drama Queen.

newman1.jpg

Gee, a public forum, how insightful of you. How would I have ever figured it out. Thank God for people like you. Where would the world be without people like you trolling into a thread and posting a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeman picture to inflame an exchange that you know nothing about.

I bet you're someone here's very special friend who blindly and sheepishly defends them over an issue they haven't a clue about. It must be wonderful to have an invisible friend in cyber-space.

What a lucky person.

Now, STFU!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Gee, a public forum, how insightful of you. How would I have ever figured it out. Thank God for people like you. Where would the world be without people like you trolling into a thread and posting a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemwn picture to inflame an exchange that you know nothing about.

I bet you're someone here's very special friend who blindly and sheepishly defends them over an issue they haven't a clue about. It must be wonderful to have an invisible friend in cyber-space.

What a lucky person.

:lol: I don't think so...

Why are you so surprised someone like Jill has earned some respect around here?

You really think you're so original trolling for attention by attacking people for seeing what you are posting and actually replying, n000bman? :lol:

Funny, you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

If you claim there is media bias, leftists will be the first to tell you you're crazy.

If you post evidence of it, the left is there to shove it under the carpet...and then the next time someone says anything about media bias, despite the fact that they help to cover it up, they'll play dumb again. "What media bias? There's no media bias, you silly baby. Go play with your toys."

MilbrD20120821_low.jpg

Gee, a public forum, how insightful of you. How would I have ever figured it out. Thank God for people like you. Where would the world be without people like you trolling into a thread and posting a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemwn picture to inflame an exchange that you know nothing about.

What a lucky person.

:lol: I don't think so...

Why are you so surprised someone like Jill has earned some respect around here?

You really think you're so original trolling for attention by attacking people for seeing what you are posting and actually replying, n000bman? :lol:

Get lost and get a life if you actually concern yourself about a reputation on a message board. Next you'll be lowering my "rep". Once again whatever will I do. I see how her "rep" and yours are causing people to flock here in support. People don't care about me or you or that nitwit pal of yours. You really are lame.

By the way Einstein, I'm trolling? I started this thread you idiot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back