Migrant kids outperform local kids

That's not an answer.

If you don't know, just say so.
Because education makes the world a better place you shit kicking recidivist. What part is difficult ?

If you bring in a bunch of "driven" Indians who managed to disproportionately suck up university slots, then it doesn't make the world a better place for the slightly lower scoring Brits who don't get to go to University and end up with lower wages the rest of their lives.

So, can you answer my fucking question? How does this benefit you brits?

How does it help to have driven people in society? Hard to believe anyone is spineless enough to be perplexed by this.

Yet you did not answer.

Thank to god, people managing this country are not stupid like these racist retards...

Immigrants play increasing role in U.S. science and engineering workforce | NSF - National Science Foundation

Why is the "SE" work force turning browner better for this country or our citizens?

Here the racist focuses on skin color again.

RacistS, plural, unless you can show that the NSF is actually just one guy, putting on airs.

Thank to god, people managing this country are not stupid like these racist retards...

Immigrants play increasing role in U.S. science and engineering workforce | NSF - National Science Foundation

Why is the "SE" work force turning browner better for this country or our citizens?

RacistS, plural, unless you can show that the NSF is actually just one guy, putting on airs.

YOU are just one racist.

YOU are just one racist.

We were talking about the NSF. They were the ones focusing on race. I was just asking why.

Why are you attacking me, and not them?

YOU are just one racist.

We were talking about the NSF. They were the ones focusing on race. I was just asking why.

You’re the one defining people by color.

YOU are just one racist.

You’re the one defining people by color.

Nope. The NSF was doing that, and making a judgement on the workforce "browning" and I asked why they made that judgement.

No one was able to answer it.

Some people replied, but none of the replies, were actual answers.

if you know what I mean...

we have to make colleges tuition free...

And then the same chorus begins
they are giving out "free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"...

Um...what?

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do ....

Ignorant bigot.

Says the man that refuses to admit to any upper limit of work, for children.

Which children?

Children as a general group. THat is how you set policies. D'uh.

People are individuals, comrade.

Yep. And policies can be made with the ability for excepts.

YOU are unable or unwilling to even agree that there is an upper limit to the amount of work to be placed on children.

That is obviously not a viable or reasonable position.

Let's try to be more concrete. You are a teacher in a school. Your kids are 12 years old. They go to school from 8 am to 3 pm. Most of them have a half hour commute on average, total one hour.

That is eight hours of the day, used.

We want them to have at least 9 hours of time a night for sleep.

That is 17 hours of the day, accounted for. our of 24.

So, how many hours of homework, do you want them to do, keeping in mind that they have only 7 hours unaccounted for so far?

(your answer has to be from 0 to 7, unless you want to sleep deprive them. Which does happen)

(your answer has to be from 0 to 7, ...)

No, it doesn't. Any answer would be different for each individual student, and would depend on their circumstances, goals, ambitions, and abilities. Your focus isn't on achieving one's full potential, but making sure everyone can be lazy enough to make you feel less badly about yourself.

No, it doesn't. Any answer would be different for each individual student, and would depend on their circumstances, goals, ambitions, and abilities. Your focus isn't on achieving one's full potential, but making sure everyone can be lazy enough to make you feel less badly about yourself.

So, for some kids you would recommend depriving of them of sleep, in order to spend more than 7 hours a day on homework?

So, for some kids you would recommend depriving of them of sleep, in order to spend more than 7 hours a day on homework?

Which kids? Where do they live? What is their family situation? What school do they attend? What are their goals? What are their abilities and aptitudes? What are their goals? What factors are likely to advance or impede those goals? Etc, etc.

Sorry comrade dimwit, it's just not as simple as you want it to be to justify your own shortcomings.

Forum List

Back