Migrant kids outperform local kids

Your inability to even address, the idea that there is an upper limit on how much work should be placed on a child, is you forgetting what the goal is.

Which child?

Definition of GENERALIZATION

Number two.

Which child?

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of general rules, is not credible, especially as I provided you with a dictionary definition.

My point stands.

Your inability to even address, the idea that there is an upper limit on how much work should be placed on a child, is you forgetting what the goal is.

... how much work should be placed on a child, is you forgetting what the goal is.

Which child? Have you ever met a child? You do know that children are individuals, right? All living under different conditions, right? With different goals, obligations, and resources, right?

One of the many problems with you leftists is that you are incapable of seeing people as individuals.

Migrant students ‘more motivated to learn’ - BBC News

I guess they appreciate education more when they have to struggle to get it.

Stands to reason. The native borns tend to be lazy and have a gross sense of entitlement. The migrants have just escaped a shithole and want to better themselves. Good for them, and this is not surprising at all. Just look at the history of Rome and every other great civilization. They are eventually supplanted by those who are willing to WORK!

... how much work should be placed on a child, is you forgetting what the goal is.

Which child? Have you ever met a child? You do know that children are individuals, right? All living under different conditions, right? With different goals, obligations, and resources, right?

One of the many problems with you leftists is that you are incapable of seeing people as individuals.

Seeing people as individuals, does not mean that one cannot also see them as groups.

UNderstanding that it is possible to over load a child with work and ruin their life, is sanity.

Not understanding that, because "individuals" or some such crap, is utter madness.

You are allowing your ideological commitment to competition, to blind you to what the purpose of competition is.

Seeing people as individuals, does not mean that one cannot also see them as groups.....

:lmao:

democrats... :lol:

You are allowing your ideological commitment to competition, to blind you to what the purpose of competition is.

The purpose of competition is to win. Striving to do so makes one stronger. You are weak, lazy and afraid, and those are not American qualities.

Seeing people as individuals, does not mean that one cannot also see them as groups.....

Your inability to address my point is noted.

Seeing people as individuals, does not mean that one cannot also see them as groups.

The purpose of competition is to win. Striving to do so makes one stronger. You are weak, lazy and afraid, and those are not American qualities.

Incorrect. The end of the competition is for some one to win, that is not it's purpose.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Incorrect. The end of the competition is for some one to win, that is not it's purpose.

I’m not surprised you don’t understand it.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

An irrational belief in the power of rational debate.

My point stands.

I understood what you said just fine. I am disagreeing with you.

I also know that you know that, so please drop the silly games and address what I said, or admit that you can't.

I also know that you know that, so please drop the silly games and address what I said, or admit that you can't.

What a pathetic loser. The purpose of competition is to win. Just because you never have does not change that. Your lazy, flaccid, passive, belly-up attitude is not American.

Migrant students ‘more motivated to learn’ - BBC News

I guess they appreciate education more when they have to struggle to get it.

The graduation rate is pathetic among mexican"immigrants" in the U.S.
Some of the dumbest MFer's on the planet.
Thats not really the case is it ? Graduation rates are improving all the time.

So they say...
Immigration Reform 2015: More Hispanics In US Schools, But They're Struggling To Keep Up

Did you find academic study in your second language easy when you were a teenager?

Never got an answer to this.

Doesnt it make the world a better place ?

How?
Oh dear.

That's not an answer.

If you don't know, just say so.
Because education makes the world a better place you shit kicking recidivist. What part is difficult ?

If you bring in a bunch of "driven" Indians who managed to disproportionately suck up university slots, then it doesn't make the world a better place for the slightly lower scoring Brits who don't get to go to University and end up with lower wages the rest of their lives.

So, can you answer my fucking question? How does this benefit you brits?

How does it help to have driven people in society? Hard to believe anyone is spineless enough to be perplexed by this.

What a pathetic loser. The purpose of competition is to win. Just because you never have does not change that. Your lazy, flaccid, passive, belly-up attitude is not American.

The purpose of competition is not to win. The goal of competition is to win. The purpose is almost always deeper than that.

You responding to this reasonable point, with insults, ironically, makes you look stupid.

Forum List

Back