Migrant kids outperform local kids

.... If the workers were smart they'd demand a living wage.

There is no such thing. It is an empty lefty slogan.

...You claim you can barely make ends meet.....

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

You certainly aren’t on vacation. You wouldn’t be in paradise typing this crap. Lol. I just got off the lake with you know who.

I asked my brother if his teacher sister in law should only go to Greece every other summer with the kids. He said it’s pretty cheap other than the plane tickets. So $3000 every year make it $5000. I guess it’s worth it. But you don’t have a free vacation home to go to in Greece. Not even a RV. Maybe you have air conditioning but you only run it when it’s 90. Lol

... McD has to hire American workers. ....

Good for you that you have very obviously not been to a McDonald's in a very long time.
...Because you are assuming those latino looking employees aren't Americans, aren't you? ...

No I am not, dumbass. I’m talking about people I personally know are not here legally and who are working at McDonald’s and other similar establishments.
Me too actually. They dont tell me they are illegal but I bet they are.

Good for you that you have very obviously not been to a McDonald's in a very long time.
...Because you are assuming those latino looking employees aren't Americans, aren't you? ...

No I am not, dumbass. I’m talking about people I personally know are not here legally and who are working at McDonald’s and other similar establishments.

As usual, you guess and I actually know things in the real world.

You're just an idiot making guesses. I am talking about people I know personally.

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

You certainly aren’t on vacation. You wouldn’t be in paradise typing this crap. Lol. I just got off the lake with you know who.

I asked my brother if his teacher sister in law should only go to Greece every other summer with the kids. He said it’s pretty cheap other than the plane tickets. So $3000 every year make it $5000. I guess it’s worth it. But you don’t have a free vacation home to go to in Greece. Not even a RV. Maybe you have air conditioning but you only run it when it’s 90. Lol

Last time she was YOUR sister in law....right. But I know you lie about stuff. And boast and brag like a 14 year old.

ONe can benefit from a system, while realizing the system is flawed and support changing it.

Look who's back, the guy who thinks trying to learn and achieve is "ruining life," is terrified of people who look in any superficial way different than himself, and that Americans are incapable of competing and winning.

Said the man unable to place an upper limit on the amount of work to be expected from a child.

Because every child is exactly the same. :rolleyes:

Never said they were. ......ial.

That’s what assuming the same “upper limit” for everyone means, dumbass.

You’ve made it very clear that you are afraid of hard work and competition. Don’t try to change your story now.

You don't need to cut my posts down to nothing. I can read your post and see what point you are or are not addressing.

Your pretense that one cannot talk about groups, and general guide lines is noted and dismisses.

You are emotionally and ideologically committed to success though hard work, and more hard work, and more hard work, and more hard work.

You are too close to the problem to see it clearly. I was once like you, until I succeeded.

Then looking back, I realized that my commitment to the process clouded my vision on what the purpose was.

Your inability to even address, the idea that there is an upper limit on how much work should be placed on a child, is you forgetting what the goal is.

In November of last year Donald Trump tweeted:

“CHAIN MIGRATION must end now! Some people come in, and they bring their whole family with them, who can be truly evil. NOT ACCEPTABLE!”

And now it turns out that Melania Trump’s parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, just became U.S. citizens through the process of “chain migration” that has been so heavily criticized by Trump. The Knavs were sworn in as U.S. citizens earlier Thursday, during a ceremony in New York. The couple is from Slovenia, where Melania Trump was born and raised.

The attorney for the first lady’s parents told The New York Times on Thursday that their daughter had sponsored them for a green card, and that they applied for citizenship once they were eligible using the family-based migration rules.

When asked if the couple became citizens through chain migration, Wildes replied, “I suppose. It’s a dirty — a dirtier word.”

ONe can benefit from a system, while realizing the system is flawed and support changing it.

Look who's back, the guy who thinks trying to learn and achieve is "ruining life," is terrified of people who look in any superficial way different than himself, and that Americans are incapable of competing and winning.

What he doesn’t realize is his struggles are no more the fault of poor brown people as they are poor whites.

It may be true that illegals bring down wages but he won’t admit we have an illegal employer problem.

Since Reagan the corporations have completely taken over the Republican Party. Anytime bill Clinton sold out the middle class was when he went along with republican policies. So democrats are pro corporation too but they also advocate for labor, another thing republicans hate. Ask any of them how they feel about unions.

The rich have gotten richer every decade and the middle class poorer. Republicans want to cut social security to give the rich more tax breaks.

Wake up america

Ever time you bring up the employers, I agree that we have an employer problem.

Most of my complaints are about white liberals and/or the policies they push. You saying "brown people" is just race baiting.

It is insane to doubt for a second that flooding the labor market with cheap third world labor, illegal and legal, does not lower wages. Supply and Demand.

Seriously. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A REAL DIALOG, WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RACE BAITING.

FUCKING STOP IT.

Well I can tell you this. The Republican party is run by corporations. They are going to tell the GOP to increase immigration if wages get too high. Or, if the poor who are looking for work aren't qualified to fill the good jobs that are unfilled. Don't expect Walmart workers to ever make a wage that can support a family. Not if you vote GOP.

Someone the other day said Michigan alone has 9000 unfilled trade jobs. So tell me this. Why don't these companies go to Walmart and recruit 9000 of them to come work at a better paying trade job? It's because the poorly educated blue collar people who are struggling aren't qualified to do the work. So this is why the GOP and corporations want more HB1 visa's. They need to go to other countries to recruit people who are smart enough to do those jobs.

Remember the only reason ford and GM factory workers made good money was because they were unionized. Otherwise, none of them were qualified to make the kind of money they were making. So you keep hoping that Trump will kick out enough illegals that it's going to cause blue collar wages to go up enough to make a difference. It won't. ESPECIALLY when they won't go after illegal employers.

You're being duped.

I'm aware of the power of corporations and their motive for cheap labor and how they use their power to get it.

Do you see that that is a real conflict of interest between the American worker and those immigrants and that addressing that, is not just fucking RACISM?

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

Last time she was YOUR sister in law....right. But I know you lie about stuff. And boast and brag like a 14 year old.
I call her my sister in law but she’s my sister in laws sister. Do you really think you just caught me in a lie? Loser

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

Eventually your teacher pension will get cut. I’m sure your benefits already have. I’m sure you’re paying more for healthcare than before.

I can’t wait. I hope you are in a two income family. Probably.

What he doesn’t realize is his struggles are no more the fault of poor brown people as they are poor whites.

It may be true that illegals bring down wages but he won’t admit we have an illegal employer problem.

Since Reagan the corporations have completely taken over the Republican Party. Anytime bill Clinton sold out the middle class was when he went along with republican policies. So democrats are pro corporation too but they also advocate for labor, another thing republicans hate. Ask any of them how they feel about unions.

The rich have gotten richer every decade and the middle class poorer. Republicans want to cut social security to give the rich more tax breaks.

Wake up america

Most of my complaints are about white liberals and/or the policies they push. You saying "brown people" is just race baiting.

It is insane to doubt for a second that flooding the labor market with cheap third world labor, illegal and legal, does not lower wages. Supply and Demand.

Seriously. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A REAL DIALOG, WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RACE BAITING.

FUCKING STOP IT.

Well I can tell you this. The Republican party is run by corporations. They are going to tell the GOP to increase immigration if wages get too high. Or, if the poor who are looking for work aren't qualified to fill the good jobs that are unfilled. Don't expect Walmart workers to ever make a wage that can support a family. Not if you vote GOP.

Someone the other day said Michigan alone has 9000 unfilled trade jobs. So tell me this. Why don't these companies go to Walmart and recruit 9000 of them to come work at a better paying trade job? It's because the poorly educated blue collar people who are struggling aren't qualified to do the work. So this is why the GOP and corporations want more HB1 visa's. They need to go to other countries to recruit people who are smart enough to do those jobs.

Remember the only reason ford and GM factory workers made good money was because they were unionized. Otherwise, none of them were qualified to make the kind of money they were making. So you keep hoping that Trump will kick out enough illegals that it's going to cause blue collar wages to go up enough to make a difference. It won't. ESPECIALLY when they won't go after illegal employers.

You're being duped.

I'm aware of the power of corporations and their motive for cheap labor and how they use their power to get it.

Do you see that that is a real conflict of interest between the American worker and those immigrants and that addressing that, is not just fucking RACISM?
It’s not racism I agree.

Wake up america

FUCKING STOP IT.

You're being duped.

A lot of people don’t like how my Belarusian girlfriends sister husband and two kids just came here. First of all, who knows if they are just here on a visitor visa or green card or if they won the lottery in their country or if it as chain migration But my girl says they are here legally and permanent. Who knows what the truth is.

What I do know is they’re going to get a divorce and no way she has a way to take care of those kids. Is she going to get welfare and Obamacare?

The soon to be ex husband is a truck driver but can’t speak English. But being a truck driver I suspect it won’t be long till he finds a job. But they are poor and can’t speak English? Who let them in? The good thing is they are white and two are female. We need more white women in America

Will he pay child support? I know the girl is looking for a husband. That won’t be easy with two kids although she is beautiful.

Don’t believe for a second the deep state is going to allow such a shortage of workers. Trump is threatening to deport some illegals this weekend but bfd. Drop in the bucket. Start doing work raids until corporations start letting their illegals go.

Unkotare knows for a fact illegals work for McDonald’s

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

I call her my sister in law but she’s my sister in laws sister. ...

:lmao:

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

From now on to save time I will simply refer to them as sisters. My bros wife is a physical therapist and her sister is the teacher.

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

My buddies are coming to hang out on the lake. You have any buddies? No chance of that. Have an average day.

I never made that claim.
But it’s true.

From now on to save time I will simply refer to them as sisters. My bros wife is a physical therapist and her sister is the teacher.

Newsflash: your brother's wife's sister is not your sister in law

Wake up america

FUCKING STOP IT.

You're being duped.

It’s not racism I agree.

So stop saying that it is.

Wake up america

FUCKING STOP IT.

You're being duped.

A lot of people don’t like how my Belarusian girlfriends sister husband and two kids just came here. First of all, who knows if they are just here on a visitor visa or green card or if they won the lottery in their country or if it as chain migration But my girl says they are here legally and permanent. Who knows what the truth is.

What I do know is they’re going to get a divorce and no way she has a way to take care of those kids. Is she going to get welfare and Obamacare?

The soon to be ex husband is a truck driver but can’t speak English. But being a truck driver I suspect it won’t be long till he finds a job. But they are poor and can’t speak English? Who let them in? The good thing is they are white and two are female. We need more white women in America

Will he pay child support? I know the girl is looking for a husband. That won’t be easy with two kids although she is beautiful.

Don’t believe for a second the deep state is going to allow such a shortage of workers. Trump is threatening to deport some illegals this weekend but bfd. Drop in the bucket. Start doing work raids until corporations start letting their illegals go.

Unkotare knows for a fact illegals work for McDonald’s

This is a battle between the Deep State, representing the Political Class and the Rich,

and the People.

Trump, for whatever reason of his, is the closest the People have to a Representative in this fight. He needs to be supported and pushed in the right direction, and not undermined by bullshit.

Forum List

Back