Migrant in potentially the largest caravan ever demands Biden keep asylum promise

Hey Texas!!!! put the guard on the border and send them back.... Shoot to kill any of them that try to invade my country.... That's what we pay you for... to defend us....
It's a set up, because the huge self inflicted labor shortage is going to cause that border to bring about thousand's of Laborers to fill those job's, and that's going to be acceptable to both republican and democrat business owners. Of course the republican's are going to attempt to split hair's by acting as if they support America first policies while Trump and his supporters are still out there stirring up patriotic protectionism and strong border's, but in silence go along with the Democrat's who are taking the hit of criticism for the border crisis bull crap... The republican's have had a serious problem of selling out, so look out is all we can do anymore.

Mexicans are not the only Hispanics.
I know that, did I say Mexicans only or suggest that ? Ok any immigrant coming across that border illegal. Sorry, but the most we are seeing flood the job market's again are Mexican or those who look just like Mexican's. Might need to have the numbers between the groups that are coming across... Thanks for the correction.

Do you know this for a fact or is this something you are hearing about or reading about ? How could you actually know that to be true in the case of hundreds of thousands of illegals crossing that border with Democrat sympathies and accomodations ?

Can you vouch for every illegal immigrant that are being flown away in the night, that all of a sudden they are going to switch party loyalty when it's being said to them that the Republican party is fighting against them coming over that border like a swarm of army ants ????

Hmmmm or is it that these immigrant's by the thousand's are actually gaining vast employment in Republican owned companies fast, and therefore the switch over or loyalty is being required of them all because of that employment opportunity, otherwise the opportunities that they are gaining across this country now ?

I'm beginning to see job's filling up with these immigrant's who can barely speak English (possibly illegals), just like it was prior to the crash of 2008, and on up until the end of 2016 when Trump started backing American worker's and their Jobs against this sort of thing again.
With the news being extremely prolific on this front, I'm surprised with your response. Democrats have gone "pedal to the metal" on leftist extremism, and Hispanics tend to be rooted in religion. I'm not going to go tactical, which you poked at ... I'd suggest you read about the shift yourself

(CNN)The Democratic Party's early 2000s dream of an emerging majority based on a diversifying electorate has run into reality. Democrats lost the 2016 presidential election, and they barely won in 2020. Part of their problem was declining support among White voters.
But the 2020 election also pointed to another problem: Hispanic voters (who are growing as a portion of the electorate) moving toward the Republican Party. Recent polling -- and now this week's Texas primaries -- show that these Republican gains don't seem to be going away anytime soon.

One of many articles .. enjoy

Just a sidebar: This new caravan make-up is 80% Venezuelan as it stands now.

These illegals may be fleeing a current Venezuela to enter an even harsher new American Venezuela!!

The joke is on them! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:.

It's a set up, because the huge self inflicted labor shortage is going to cause that border to bring about thousand's of Laborers to fill those job's, and that's going to be acceptable to both republican and democrat business owners. Of course the republican's are going to attempt to split hair's by acting as if they support America first policies while Trump and his supporters are still out there stirring up patriotic protectionism and strong border's, but in silence go along with the Democrat's who are taking the hit of criticism for the border crisis bull crap... The republican's have had a serious problem of selling out, so look out is all we can do anymore.
The laborers that are coming can not fill the jobs that we have. What's coming can't fill a laborer job in their own country.

I know that, did I say Mexicans only or suggest that ? Ok any immigrant coming across that border illegal. Sorry, but the most we are seeing flood the job market's again are Mexican or those who look just like Mexican's. Might need to have the numbers between the groups that are coming across... Thanks for the correction.
That's why we need Trump; US citizens had those jobs under Trump.

With the news being extremely prolific on this front, I'm surprised with your response. Democrats have gone "pedal to the metal" on leftist extremism, and Hispanics tend to be rooted in religion. I'm not going to go tactical, which you poked at ... I'd suggest you read about the shift yourself

(CNN)The Democratic Party's early 2000s dream of an emerging majority based on a diversifying electorate has run into reality. Democrats lost the 2016 presidential election, and they barely won in 2020. Part of their problem was declining support among White voters.
But the 2020 election also pointed to another problem: Hispanic voters (who are growing as a portion of the electorate) moving toward the Republican Party. Recent polling -- and now this week's Texas primaries -- show that these Republican gains don't seem to be going away anytime soon.

One of many articles .. enjoy
I'm telling you it's a set up... Think !!!!

That's why we need Trump; US citizens had those jobs under Trump.
I got no problem with immigrant's working in America, but when American business men or women start seeing the opportunity once again to tell American's to go screw themselves while going after cheap almost slave labor to work the job's American's once did and did damned well, then Houston we have a hell of a problem repeating itself all over again. That's why they're allowing the border to work in two ways -

1. import cheap labor

2. Import drugs to kill off American's that would have been competitor's for those job's.

The proof is all around us, and meanwhile we are distracted with some of the damnedest crap (Johnny Depp and his crazy x wife), and so many other stupid bull crap thing's this COUNTRY can produce, otherwise that will just cause American's to swallow without ever thinking about what the hell is going on.

Dang climate change has been scaring so many people that they take the time to get together as a massive group of men, women and children from different parts of the world and they head to America. No other country of course, only America.

Is this acknowledgement that America is NOT impacted by climate change which is why all the poor and unemployed head there? If so, shouldn't Kerry and his cult look elsewhere for a population to address the issue?

A Haitian migrant taking part in what could be the largest ever migrant caravan through Mexico to the U.S. is demanding that President Biden keep his promise to allow them to stay once they reach the border.

"He promised the Haitian community he will help them," the migrants, who were interviewed by Fox News Friday, said. "He will recall Title 42. He will help us have real asylum."

The migrant is taking part in a caravan that could become the largest ever to reach the U.S. southern border, with the current number of close to 10,000 migrants, is expected to swell to about 15,000 before it reaches the border.

The caravan departed Tapachula on the Mexico-Guatemala border on Monday. The migrants, which mostly come from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, will travel what is known as the coastal route to reach the U.S. border.
Here comes THE BIDEN BRIGADE.
Just a sidebar: This new caravan make-up is 80% Venezuelan as it stands now.

These illegals may be fleeing a current Venezuela to enter an even harsher new American Venezuela!!

The joke is on them! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:.
I've seen several videos of this caravan. Of course it's being marketed as "desperate families in search of a better life" but my eyeballs see wave after wave of young men with no women or children with them.

Here comes THE BIDEN BRIGADE.

I've seen several videos of this caravan. Of course it's being marketed as "desperate families in search of a better life" but my eyeballs see wave after wave of young men with no women or children with them.
Exactly, so what's up with that ??? Are they building an army within the USA ?? Will it be one that the Democrat's might use like Putin uses the Chechens or Syrians in his war of attrition??

Exactly, so what's up with that ??? Are they building an army within the USA ?? Will it be one that the Democrat's might use like Putin uses the Chechens or Syrians in his war of attrition??
You're guess is as good as mine. But there is no part of 15,000 immigrants saturating the border all at once that is good. For 2000 years that would be viewed as an attack on your country. But our so called leaders are powerless to stop it except for some obscure Title 42 health risk law. WTF???

Dang climate change has been scaring so many people that they take the time to get together as a massive group of men, women and children from different parts of the world and they head to America. No other country of course, only America.

Is this acknowledgement that America is NOT impacted by climate change which is why all the poor and unemployed head there? If so, shouldn't Kerry and his cult look elsewhere for a population to address the issue?

A Haitian migrant taking part in what could be the largest ever migrant caravan through Mexico to the U.S. is demanding that President Biden keep his promise to allow them to stay once they reach the border.

"He promised the Haitian community he will help them," the migrants, who were interviewed by Fox News Friday, said. "He will recall Title 42. He will help us have real asylum."

The migrant is taking part in a caravan that could become the largest ever to reach the U.S. southern border, with the current number of close to 10,000 migrants, is expected to swell to about 15,000 before it reaches the border.

The caravan departed Tapachula on the Mexico-Guatemala border on Monday. The migrants, which mostly come from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, will travel what is known as the coastal route to reach the U.S. border.
Do you remember the mass migrations into Europe? Didn't happen here due to crossing the pond.

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bothеr, they're herе

Forum List

Back