Migrant army of 15,000 marching toward our border. Any suggestions on what we should do?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This insanity has to stop. Why isn't Biden putting his foot down on that worthless POS Mexican President? Why are the United Nations SUPPORTING the caravan with cash cards and supplies? Are there any Open Borders Liberals who think this is a good thing?

This insanity has to stop. Why isn't Biden putting his foot down on that worthless POS Mexican President? Why are the United Nations SUPPORTING the caravan with cash cards and supplies? Are there any Open Borders Liberals who think this is a good thing?

It's called the Great Replacement.

They want to see traditional America dead.

Sad but true :(

I believe the official designation for the remedy to this is… A-10 Thunderbolt II; but the grunts in Afghanistan call it the Warthog. Either way it’s the premier close air support weapon the arsenal of the USAF.

It's called the Great Replacement.

They want to see traditional America dead.

Sad but true :(
When you think on it 15K is much less than what shows up on our Southern border in a week.....In ten weeks over 500K came across.
When they all show up at once it completely overwhelms all border patrol and related personnel and local hospitals and services. It is much worse than the "normal" flow of illegals coming across.

This is what?...the fourth "caravan" since 2016? I'm losing track.
Remind me of the results of the others?
So we have our first open borders Liberal letting us know that this is just fine because there have been other caravans. Never mind it is many times the size of the previous caravans, Jack sez it's all good. :113:

When they all show up at once it completely overwhelms all border patrol and related personnel and local hospitals and services. It is much worse than the "normal" flow of illegals coming across.
Well yeah but in the aftermath it's not much of a much numbers-wise.....The shit storm comes later when they start working for the cartels, same as the rest of them.

How about when they get to the border they get processed with some sort of background check, make sure they aren't bringing in any communicable diseases, and if everything checks out, give them a green card so they can find work.

Sort of how things worked back on Ellis Island.

How about when they get to the border they get processed with some sort of background check, make sure they aren't bringing in any communicable diseases, and if everything checks out, give them a green card so they can find work.

Sort of how things worked back on Ellis Island.
The invaders are no longer processed. They are given a phone and transportation to some other city. They are told to contact an immigration office for processing when they get settled.

This is what?...the fourth "caravan" since 2016? I'm losing track.
Remind me of the results of the others?

1654691704473.png

Somebody should print up a lot of maps to Pelosi's house, with claims of free food and beer for all latinos and hand them out at the borders. Run TV ads in Mexico, too.

Forum List

Back