Middle Schoolers Assigned To Write 'Allah Is The Only God'

allahassignment.jpg

i am sure the parent did the lie part.....but i would object to this assignment....i would object to any assignment that told my child there is only one god
I bet when they study Christianity they have to write that Jesus was the son of God. I wonder if there will be outrage when that happens.
but they are not saying he is the only son....
They might. We'll have to see what happens when they go over Christianity. Though no one will care anymore about this by then.

allahassignment.jpg

i am sure the parent did the lie part.....but i would object to this assignment....i would object to any assignment that told my child there is only one god
I bet when they study Christianity they have to write that Jesus was the son of God. I wonder if there will be outrage when that happens.
They might. We'll have to see what happens when they go over Christianity. Though no one will care anymore about this by then.
after what the principal said there should not be anything more said about this at all...the "teacher" sounded like he was not a very good one......

allahassignment.jpg

after what the principal said there should not be anything more said about this at all...the "teacher" sounded like he was not a very good one......
You're right. In fact there should never have been anything said about this at all. It is a trivial, petty story.

allahassignment.jpg

You're right. In fact there should never have been anything said about this at all. It is a trivial, petty story.
thats the way it usually is when you hear the whole story.....

I don't want my kid doing ANYTHING that has to do with religion at school. I battle her own mother over that crap I don't need a school getting in on it. (wife is christian raised from birth blah blah) I am Creator.

Forum List

Back