Middle Class eroding or why do Republicans pols hate the Middle Class

Not only are they not rich they are also small business, dentists and doctors, mom and pop stores who have staff they pay out of that whopping $250,000 > Remember too, the dems want to tax this as gross income before any staff gets paid. Whoppee, we can then have a 50% unemployment rate and all go on vacation.

Do you - and the others - so focused on the 250,000 dollar figure understand the difference between gross and net income? Do you really believe a net (take home pay) in the amount of nearly $21,000. a month is Middle Class?

He does.

And he does despite the fact that the MEDIAN INCOME of all taxpayers in this nation is $21,000 A YEAR.

However, I do NOT think that a family making that much is actually very rich, either.

They are affluent.

And it those people in the say $50K to 250K who are most aggrieved by this screwed up far too flat tax system we have.

It is THEY who are getting the worst SCREWING from our tax system.

You have a link for your $21,000 claim?

The Middle Class is being killed off by the Democrats. The Middle Class has suffered immensely since the first day the Democrats took control of Congress. Just look at all the Economic Numbers since the Democrats took over. It's a dismal nightmare. The Democrats even had a Super Majority recently. They've run things in this Country for a long time now. So blaming Republicans just doesn't cut it. It's clearly the Democrat pols who hate the Middle Class. This Nation is in misery. And that's all on the Democrats.

Anti-union, anti-collective bargaining, anti-unemloyment insurance, anti-healthcare refrom, anti-tax reform, anti-campaign finance reform, anti-public education - the party of Norquist is killing off the Middle Class.

You believe corporations are against health care reform?:lol::lol: They desperately want health care reform.
Tell me this: You are a corporation and you are making something for sale. Your employee cost is 60% of your production cost. Your widget costs $24 to produce and you sell it in bulk for $32. You have lost $$ 3 years in a row because XYZ company is in China, a Chinese company that was not an American company that moved there. They make the SAME DAMN WIDGET for $22 a piece in bulk.
So what do you do? Go bankrupt and have NO EMPLOYEES or build a plant in another country to COMPETE with the other companies that make the same damn thing?
Real world situation times tens of thousands. Moving businesses to compete SAVES JOBS here.

Do you - and the others - so focused on the 250,000 dollar figure understand the difference between gross and net income? Do you really believe a net (take home pay) in the amount of nearly $21,000. a month is Middle Class?

He does.

And he does despite the fact that the MEDIAN INCOME of all taxpayers in this nation is $21,000 A YEAR.

However, I do NOT think that a family making that much is actually very rich, either.

They are affluent.

And it those people in the say $50K to 250K who are most aggrieved by this screwed up far too flat tax system we have.

It is THEY who are getting the worst SCREWING from our tax system.

You have a link for your $21,000 claim?

Median income means nothing.
Average ADJUSTED income of a taxpayer is $33,000.
Top1% of the taxpayers with an average income of $380,000 paid 40% of ALL taxes.
Top 5% of the taxpayers with an average income of $160,000 paid 60% of ALL taxes.
Top 10% of the taxpayers with an average income of $115,000 paid 70% of ALL taxes.

This one says it all: Top 25% of ALL taxpayers with an average income of $70,000 PAY 87% OF ALL TAXES.
75 % of taxpayers pay 13% of the taxes.

Ok,Republican pols hate the Middle Class. You win. But the Democrat Pols hate all Classes. Because all Classes are suffering miserably under their control. Record Poverty,Record Debt,Staggering Unemployment,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,and so on and so on...

It is not a lie... it's the biggest reason that union busting and outsourcing take place. That's what kills me about you people. You ALWAYS, without fail... point to government and say "they're pulling something on us". But you absolutely refuse to do the same thing to the private sector. No matter what the subject... price gouging, the environment, stagnant and falling wages... it's the same thing... "it's all left wing propaganda".

BTW.... what happens when there's a glut of HVAC techs and auto Mechanics? Oh... yeah... they'll be lowballed too. Face it, your side wants this country kneecapped and it's people broke so that their big business buddies keep reeling in the bucks. Let me ask... what good is the corporate domination of American Companies when the people of America because of it?

You're too dumb to think outside of your own Conservative box.

Price gouging? What's that?

Don't play dumb with me.

Republicans hate the Middle Class and love the Middle Class - it is a classic example of ambivalence.

Republicans know Middle Class Americans are workers whose wealth is a product of their personal toil, something Republicans admire. They also know Middle Class Americans pay taxes and demand results from pols they support by their votes. This they hate, for pols in general, and Republican pols in particular, love the wealthy and powerful (for in them they see their personal future) and it pisses them off to be held accountable by the hoi polloi, Middle Cloass voters.

Held accountable they will be come Novemeber 2012; it does not excape those of us in the middle class that the Republcian Party represents only the very wealthy and patronize all other Americans.

The answer is simple:

In the 5-10 thousand years that human civilization has existed, in all but the last 150 years, societies have been based on a owner/slave system.

The owner owns everything and the slave do all the work. It's as natural to the human race as a pack is to dogs.

Whenever some advantage is given to people they will try to force society back to an owner/slave system.

Intelligent, hardworking, highly productives slaves may be appreciated and valued, but they are still slaves.

G.W. Bush:

"Americans are the hardest working people in the world".

Damn, I wish we were like the Swiss - the least productive, most overpaid people in the world!

In fact the Democrat Pols seem to hate all Classes at this point. Everyone is suffering now. They've managed to screw all Classes over and I didn't think that was even possible. The Democrats have controlled things for awhile now and they have been a miserable failure for all Classes in this country. Obviously they'll blame the Republicans for this though. What else are they gonna do? Blame themselves? We'll see how America feels about Hopey Changey and Democrats in 2012. The People will decide. So see ya in 2012!

You are such a consummate bullshit artist!

I almost have to say that I respect you!

I'll bet that your a very successful businessman/thief/slaver.

It is not a lie... it's the biggest reason that union busting and outsourcing take place. That's what kills me about you people. You ALWAYS, without fail... point to government and say "they're pulling something on us". But you absolutely refuse to do the same thing to the private sector. No matter what the subject... price gouging, the environment, stagnant and falling wages... it's the same thing... "it's all left wing propaganda".

BTW.... what happens when there's a glut of HVAC techs and auto Mechanics? Oh... yeah... they'll be lowballed too. Face it, your side wants this country kneecapped and it's people broke so that their big business buddies keep reeling in the bucks. Let me ask... what good is the corporate domination of American Companies when the people of America because of it?

You're too dumb to think outside of your own Conservative box.

Price gouging? What's that?

Don't play dumb with me.

Give me your definition.

Forum List

Back