Microsoft® Windows® users are being advised to uninstall Apple® QuickTime as soon as possible

You mean those Indian companies pay less than 1 Dollar per day to skilled workers and all that Indians switched to MS and created a mess because they are skilled?

No, I meant the "skilled" Indians whose Masters Degrees aren't worth the bathroom tissue they're printed on.
India is still an upcoming NIE and IT is still developing there. I don´t think that MS let them make their products.
India has been up and coming,quite unsuccessfully, since the British Empire.
98% of MS programmers are Indians and they suck.
Gates says they are the best. MS seems to be unable to find enough skilled programmers in the US.

They can find them easy. They just don't want to pay them what they're worth. MS sucks as a company to work for unless you're one of the best and brightest. Other than that, like most multinationals, they chew you up and spit you out when they have no further need of you.

I'd like to know one thing the Best & The Brightest at NS have accomplished at MS since 1998.

Gates says they are the best. MS seems to be unable to find enough skilled programmers in the US.

You didn't finish the sentence... in the US who are willing to work for the same pay as in India.

You mean those Indian companies pay less than 1 Dollar per day to skilled workers and all that Indians switched to MS and created a mess because they are skilled?

No, I meant the "skilled" Indians whose Masters Degrees aren't worth the bathroom tissue they're printed on.
India is still an upcoming NIE and IT is still developing there. I don´t think that MS let them make their products.

They can find them easy. They just don't want to pay them what they're worth. MS sucks as a company to work for unless you're one of the best and brightest. Other than that, like most multinationals, they chew you up and spit you out when they have no further need of you.
Microsoft is one of the best rated companies when it comes to Corporate Social Responsibility. It is hard to figure out what is true, when the reports are that contradictory.

You didn't finish the sentence... in the US who are willing to work for the same pay as in India.

Corporate Social Responsibility.

By whom?
The shills that MS pays off?
I remember when every PC Magazine in the universe that depended on MS advertising dollars would go out of their way to make every piece of software by MS "The WINNER" in every category.

By whom?
I remember when every PC Magazine in the universe that depended on MS advertising dollars would go out of their way to make every piece of software by MS "The WINNER" in every category.
What competition does MS have?

Depends on which market.
If you mean the consumer market...obvious...Android. Young folks are using phablets more and more and laptops less and less.

By whom?

Huh...that is weird, that is twice this happened to me today...I post, but nothing posts.
Well anyway - I was answering your "what competition does MS have"? - I said depends on the market, but on the consumer end - Android and iOS. Kids are using their smart phones for everything...and less and less a laptop.

Huh...that is weird, that is twice this happened to me today...I post, but nothing posts.
Well anyway - I was answering your "what competition does MS have"? - I said depends on the market, but on the consumer end - Android and iOS. Kids are using their smart phones for everything...and less and less a laptop.
True. MS failed to establish an OS for phones.

They did...Windows 8. Someone screwed up and put in on laptops by mistake.
It is not established. Windows Phone´s market share is below 1 % nowadays. My standard phone for tethering runs Windows Mobile 6.1, though. I just connect it with the PC and the Internet connection will always be established without failures and annoyances the Android phones often produce.

By whom?

They had competition in the 90s.

It is not established. Windows Phone´s market share is below 1 % nowadays. My standard phone for tethering runs Windows Mobile 6.1, though. I just connect it with the PC and the Internet connection will always be established without failures and annoyances the Android phones often produce.

I wonder how much of that is a problem of the Android OS, or because American phones are locked down. I would wager it is because the phone is locked....but I don't know.

I wonder how much of that is a problem of the Android OS, or because American phones are locked down. I would wager it is because the phone is locked....but I don't know.
Nothing locked. It is just making trouble. Sometimes you have to reconnect twice or more to get the tethering working. With some phones, a new network will be created each time you connect the phone to the PC.

LOL. Now that is so damn funny because it is true. Windows 8 was most definitely NOT built with the correct interface of a desktop. They are trying to meld a desktop interface with a touch screen one and that is idiotic on today's desktop machines.

Microshit Windows is written by underpaid coders who purposely insert insecure code.
Apple is tired of having to deal with MS's bullshit and has enough people on iOS to no longer care about Windows.
Vast bullshit. Quicktime just has died years ago.
Of course Quicktime died but I guess you haven't noticed that Microshit has updates WEEKLY due to SECURITY Issues.
Maybe if they paid their Indian more than $1.00/day they wouldn't insert so much code that allows information to be stolen.
Of course you could be asked to prove your India claim.

Easy...watch any Microsoft Keynote speech anywhere on the Internet.
If they were competent, they'd create a stable OS and other software products.
MS has become a joke.

Heck, even Indian business people admit their fellow country developers suck...
By Me Yesterday: ‘Flush Indian Startups Face Shortage of Skilled Workers’
MS a Joke?

Operating system market share

If you call almost 90% market share on desktop machines a joke...

MS is far from a joke - they are still, by a massive margin, the most used interface out there. The only place they really have screwed up is on the mobile market where they are struggling with just under 5%

Microshit Windows is written by underpaid coders who purposely insert insecure code.
Apple is tired of having to deal with MS's bullshit and has enough people on iOS to no longer care about Windows.
Of course Quicktime died but I guess you haven't noticed that Microshit has updates WEEKLY due to SECURITY Issues.
Maybe if they paid their Indian more than $1.00/day they wouldn't insert so much code that allows information to be stolen.

MS has become a joke.

MS a Joke?

MS is far from a joke - they are still, by a massive margin, the most used interface out there. The only place they really have screwed up is on the mobile market where they are struggling with just under 5%

Tell me, what shows were dominating the Top 10 in the 70s and 80s and then tell me that "Majority" usage reflects quality.

When Apple products break and you have to have "Genius" fix it. You need an appointment to do so. And their product life is only a couple of years, as opposed to MS XP which I loved and would still use if it had been killed off.
Macs and PC use the same hardware, which is why you can make a "Hackentosh" by installing the Mac OS on a PC with the right hardware. I'm using an HP Elitebook with the Mac OS right now, and my desktop Mac at home is a 2008 Mac Pro with 8 cores that still runs the current Mac OS as well as any MS or Linux distro. So the Mac's product life is just as long, if not longer, and is as easy to fix as any PC.

MS has become a joke.

MS a Joke?

Tell me, what shows were dominating the Top 10 in the 70s and 80s and then tell me that "Majority" usage reflects quality.
'Quality' is a subjective term. Just because you don't like those shows does not mean they were not good shows - the majority of people obviously thought they were. Further, quality is not to goal there - viewership is - and that is what those top 10 would have been good at.

Lastly, my post that you responded to did not mention quality, does not comment on quality and had nothing to do with quality at all. Not only was that a straw man but rather poor one at that.

When Apple products break and you have to have "Genius" fix it. You need an appointment to do so. And their product life is only a couple of years, as opposed to MS XP which I loved and would still use if it had been killed off.
Macs and PC use the same hardware, which is why you can make a "Hackentosh" by installing the Mac OS on a PC with the right hardware. I'm using an HP Elitebook with the Mac OS right now, and my desktop Mac at home is a 2008 Mac Pro with 8 cores that still runs the current Mac OS as well as any MS or Linux distro. So the Mac's product life is just as long, if not longer, and is as easy to fix as any PC.
Why use a hackintosh? The prime draw to apple products is that they are reliable and that is based almost entirely on the fact that they do not have to deal with the same breadth of hardware and software that windows does. That is why apple controls the hardware that goes into their machines - it allows them to ensure grater stability and fewer problems.

Forum List

Back