Microsoft® Windows® users are being advised to uninstall Apple® QuickTime as soon as possible

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Microsoft® Windows® users are being advised to uninstall Apple® QuickTime as soon as possible. Apple announced they are no longer supporting QuickTime for Microsoft Windows, meaning Apple will not be fixing any more security vulnerabilities within the video player.

My anti virus sent me the above message. I just got this today, anyone else??

Microshit Windows is written by underpaid coders who purposely insert insecure code.
Apple is tired of having to deal with MS's bullshit and has enough people on iOS to no longer care about Windows.

Microshit Windows is written by underpaid coders who purposely insert insecure code.
Apple is tired of having to deal with MS's bullshit and has enough people on iOS to no longer care about Windows.
Vast bullshit. Quicktime just has died years ago.
Of course Quicktime died but I guess you haven't noticed that Microshit has updates WEEKLY due to SECURITY Issues.
Maybe if they paid their Indian more than $1.00/day they wouldn't insert so much code that allows information to be stolen.

Of course Quicktime died but I guess you haven't noticed that Microshit has updates WEEKLY due to SECURITY Issues.
Maybe if they paid their Indian more than $1.00/day they wouldn't insert so much code that allows information to be stolen.
Of course you could be asked to prove your India claim.

Easy...watch any Microsoft Keynote speech anywhere on the Internet.
If they were competent, they'd create a stable OS and other software products.
MS has become a joke.

Heck, even Indian business people admit their fellow country developers suck...
By Me Yesterday: ‘Flush Indian Startups Face Shortage of Skilled Workers’

MS has become a joke.

You mean those Indian companies pay less than 1 Dollar per day to skilled workers and all that Indians switched to MS and created a mess because they are skilled?

Quicktime? . So far, I haven't gotten any alerts regarding this program. Wow. Don't need it, don't use it. If it's a issue, it's like yesterdays garbage.

MS has become a joke.

You mean those Indian companies pay less than 1 Dollar per day to skilled workers and all that Indians switched to MS and created a mess because they are skilled?

No, I meant the "skilled" Indians whose Masters Degrees aren't worth the bathroom tissue they're printed on.

Apples are just as easy to hack. There are so few though that it isn't worth wasting time on.

When Apple products break and you have to have "Genius" fix it. You need an appointment to do so. And their product life is only a couple of years, as opposed to MS XP which I loved and would still use if it had been killed off.

When Apple products break and you have to have "Genius" fix it. You need an appointment to do so. And their product life is only a couple of years, as opposed to MS XP which I loved and would still use if it had been killed off.

And Genius will fix it or you get a new device.
XP WAS a great OS, Windows 7 is quite good but has to be rebooted at least once a week.
Windows 8 & 10...Uch!

I am using windows 7 now, no problem, although it's bogging down when I log onto this board for whatever reason. Microsoft is really pushing windows X with pop ups and other reminders.

MS has become a joke.

No, I meant the "skilled" Indians whose Masters Degrees aren't worth the bathroom tissue they're printed on.
India is still an upcoming NIE and IT is still developing there. I don´t think that MS let them make their products.

I am using windows 7 now, no problem, although it's bogging down when I log onto this board for whatever reason. Microsoft is really pushing windows X with pop ups and other reminders.

Don't. Do. It.
Windows 7 is way better than 10.
Windows 10 is, by definition, Spyware. Inarguable.

MS has become a joke.

India is still an upcoming NIE and IT is still developing there. I don´t think that MS let them make their products.
India has been up and coming,quite unsuccessfully, since the British Empire.
98% of MS programmers are Indians and they suck.

MS has become a joke.

Gates says they are the best. MS seems to be unable to find enough skilled programmers in the US.

MS has become a joke.

Gates says they are the best. MS seems to be unable to find enough skilled programmers in the US.

They can find them easy. They just don't want to pay them what they're worth. MS sucks as a company to work for unless you're one of the best and brightest. Other than that, like most multinationals, they chew you up and spit you out when they have no further need of you.

Forum List

Back