Michigan Exits

YOOOOJ win for Trump. Even i had my doubts about him winning there. I thought it was gonna be Cruz or Kasich. And i think he just won Mississippi too. He's rollin again. Might be a very bad night for the Establishment Elites. Stay tuned.

Kasich needs to go lower.............

limbo.jpg

Not surprising for repubs but scary for democrats. Will the DNC pull out their dirty tricks and proclaim a Hillary win in Mich?

Not surprising for repubs but scary for democrats. Will the DNC pull out their dirty tricks and proclaim a Hillary win in Mich?

Maybe? Sanders is leading. It would be an upset. Clinton may have to call her DNC henchmen in on this one. Stay tuned.

Scary for everybody

They will try to rob the winner Trump....they will use all dirty tricks.....

Americans will not take any shit

So..... hope they know the cheating bastards left and right....

Scary for everybody

They will try to rob the winner Trump....they will use all dirty tricks.....

Americans will not take any shit

So..... hope they know the cheating bastards left and right....
I do not know how scary for Trump he gets downright mean like a junkyard dog to win what he feels is rightfully his.

Last edited:
Rubio should listen to what the voters are screaming at him.

What are the voters screaming at Marco Rubio? Is it the same thing his Mama is texting him?

rubio-phone-message-2.jpg

do you have to post a picture with every other word you say? darling? :biggrin::dunno:

Yes actually I do....not that I always post pictures, I often just write text sans pictures....however if I feel an accompanying picture further illustrates point, then I also include picture, many people do seem to like the pictures.

What are the voters screaming at Marco Rubio? Is it the same thing his Mama is texting him?

do you have to post a picture with every other word you say? darling? :biggrin::dunno:

Just for you, this because the freaking at The Donald waving with right hand nonsense....here is Hillary with full-on outstretch right arm and hand....oddly the ADL and MSM not screaming that Hillary is performing Zieg Heil....only The Donald apparently is :rolleyes-41:

Hillary-salute-2 (2).jpg

Yes actually I do....not that I always post pictures, I often just write text sans pictures....however if I feel an accompanying picture further illustrates point, then I also include picture, many people do seem to like the pictures.

ah...I see
really
how creative :gives: :cow: :p

Just for you, this because the freaking at The Donald waving with right hand nonsense....here is Hillary with full-on outstretch right arm and hand....oddly the ADL and MSM not screaming that Hillary is performing Zieg Heil....only The Donald apparently is :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 66435

Trump and Clinton are kindred spirits. And yet somehow people want to pick him as the GOP nominee. These people need to fondle a wall and facepalm as hard as they can.

Why not? All you ever post are orgasms.

I think it's my God Given humour, it's all too much for some, I know I'm an understanding person, I can understand that they might not be able to handle the situation, but you know it's not MY fault because....

don-t-blame-me-i-was-born-awesome.png

Forum List

Back