Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

Strange....Michigan isn't in that Top 10 list of top states for wages.....but the idiot here claims unions make a state RICH.

Michigan is or was THE UNION state in their hayday when Americans were buying their cars left and right before unions forced American cars to be too expensive and junk for the consumer.

Michigan is a large state, but they don't have a US military presence, banking, or a strong tourism industry...so it doesn't have a fallback option like HI, CT, etc. The unions and AG sector were the main games in town....so hence Michigan has fallen on their face when the unions destroyed the prosperity.
Michigan ranks in the middle of the pack (if you actually go to the links mr wizard). then again MI rannks well above other right to work states such as GA, FL, NC, SD, OK and Kansas.

in fact the only RTW state that cracks the top 15 is Utah.

so by you logic RTW laws are better for states. so then why is there only 1 state in the top 15 in median household income that is a RTW state?
Virginia ranks 12th. Yeah, VA is a right to work state, moron.

You can see that it is hard for progressives not from michigan to see how large of a progressive failure it was......Detroit alone shows the truth about progressive rule....It has had nothing but democrat rule for well over 40 years and look at it.

images

images

images

images

images

Born and raised in Michigan in Warren just out side Detroit....Shit lived in Detroit several times.... I know what democrat policies and union thuggery creates.... Look at it progressives! This is what your kind hearts creates!

The idiot is following the DNC talking notes sent to him in the mail and is just repeating them over and over and over.

"Uh people in CT that are rich are only rich because of unions, not because they work on Wall Street in NYC or work at Yale as some PhD."

wow, so apparently you dont have any reading comprehension skills, nor have you ever read a piece of legislation. you really need to up your education level to at least a 5th grade level when they start teaching you about cause and effect.

I read well enough to know you are taking a union talking point interpretation of the new law. Michigan's economy is progressing into the 21st Century now. The unions better figure out how to do the same.

Michigan figured out cause and effect of unions on the state. I get comments all the time on my to the point and intelligent posts. An idiot like you makes no difference to me.
apparently you ability to comprehend is sorely lacking. it is no coincidence that unionized states create higher overall wages than RTW states. Unions help drive wages up, no down.

and its not my interpretation of the laws, its the actual interpretation of the law. you have yet to post an intelligent comment yet. your posts are all RW talking points. do you have any actual thoughts of your own?

Strange....Michigan isn't in that Top 10 list of top states for wages.....but the idiot here claims unions make a state RICH.

Michigan is or was THE UNION state in their hayday when Americans were buying their cars left and right before unions forced American cars to be too expensive and junk for the consumer.

Michigan is a large state, but they don't have a US military presence, banking, or a strong tourism industry...so it doesn't have a fallback option like HI, CT, etc. The unions and AG sector were the main games in town....so hence Michigan has fallen on their face when the unions destroyed the prosperity.
Michigan ranks in the middle of the pack (if you actually go to the links mr wizard). then again MI rannks well above other right to work states such as GA, FL, NC, SD, OK and Kansas.

in fact the only RTW state that cracks the top 15 is Utah.

so by you logic RTW laws are better for states. so then why is there only 1 state in the top 15 in median household income that is a RTW state?
Virginia ranks 12th. Yeah, VA is a right to work state, moron.
i rescind, VA is #12 and a RTW state. there is not need to be a giant douche bag about a simple mistake. still to my point, no RTW state sits in the top 11.

The idiot is following the DNC talking notes sent to him in the mail and is just repeating them over and over and over.

"Uh people in CT that are rich are only rich because of unions, not because they work on Wall Street in NYC or work at Yale as some PhD."

I read well enough to know you are taking a union talking point interpretation of the new law. Michigan's economy is progressing into the 21st Century now. The unions better figure out how to do the same.

Michigan figured out cause and effect of unions on the state. I get comments all the time on my to the point and intelligent posts. An idiot like you makes no difference to me.
apparently you ability to comprehend is sorely lacking. it is no coincidence that unionized states create higher overall wages than RTW states. Unions help drive wages up, no down.

and its not my interpretation of the laws, its the actual interpretation of the law. you have yet to post an intelligent comment yet. your posts are all RW talking points. do you have any actual thoughts of your own?

That is still page one of the talking points. Didn't understand page two huh? Yes, unions are so successful that their membership shrinks each year. Idiot.

You aren't one to lecture anyone else.
Unionized labor brings higher wages. But only to those working. Unions also bring less job growth and higher unemployment. Great if you're inside the moat. Sucks for you to be outside.

Again, you charge more for something, you sell less of it. Basic Econ 101. Something you obviously failed.

You aren't one to lecture anyone else.
Unionized labor brings higher wages. But only to those working. Unions also bring less job growth and higher unemployment. Great if you're inside the moat. Sucks for you to be outside.

Again, you charge more for something, you sell less of it. Basic Econ 101. Something you obviously failed.
right... and your proof is......

ill be waiting for it.....

That is still page one of the talking points. Didn't understand page two huh? Yes, unions are so successful that their membership shrinks each year. Idiot.
if what your claiming is true, then why does the right feel the need to legislate them out? apparently they scared of something. would that something be workers rights and higher wages for the middle class?

can you finally add something intelligent to the conversation? or are you just gonna continue to be a giant douche?

Because jobs are a bigger issue than whether unions can extort money from the membership.

IF unions go away, its because they don't offer new members something they want for their dues. Be relevant or go extinct. It won't be fault of a law, but that of union leadership.

Because jobs are a bigger issue than whether unions can extort money from the membership.

IF unions go away, its because they don't offer new members something they want for their dues. Be relevant or go extinct. It won't be fault of a law, but that of union leadership.
unions do not extort money from their members. no one is forced to join a union as no one is forced to accept a union job. Unions are not simply going away, they are being legislated away. why does the right feel the need to interject itself in the employer employee relationship? apparently small government principles only apply when you agree with the reasons for it.

unions do not extort money from their members. no one is forced to join a union as no one is forced to accept a union job. Unions are not simply going away, they are being legislated away. why does the right feel the need to interject itself in the employer employee relationship? apparently small government principles only apply when you agree with the reasons for it.

Why does the left feel the need to interject a union between employee and employer? Government isn't between the employer and employee, its allowing options for the employee with a union. What a whiner.

Why does the left feel the need to interject a union between employee and employer? Government isn't between the employer and employee, its allowing options for the employee with a union. What a whiner.
we are not proposing that all shops become union shops. the employer has always had the opportunity on whether it has to accept becoming a union shop or not. is this lost on you? are you really that dumb that you dont understand this?

are the dems proposing legislation forcing employers to become unions?
however can the same can not be said about the right?

if what your claiming is true, then why does the right feel the need to legislate them out? apparently they scared of something. would that something be workers rights and higher wages for the middle class?

can you finally add something intelligent to the conversation? or are you just gonna continue to be a giant douche?

1) people have a right to work without being forced to join a union or to have their dues taken by act of government.

2) It destroys the scam Democrats have been pulling with unions for decades. Laundering tax money through unions back to Democrat campaign coffers.

3) Free choice is a good thing.

no one is forcing you to join a union, the job you choose to do, is exactly that, your choice. no one forces you into a union job.

If that's the case then what is the left's problem with this legislation in Michigan it's not keeping anyone from joining a union?
worker do have the choice to join a union or not. it is their choice to become involved in a profession in which is unionized. if workers truly hate unions, then can choose employment elsewhere. the legislation itself is directed specifically at unions already in place not the formation of new unions.

are law makers this scared of unions and believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves?
Union supporters believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves. That's why you oppose right-to-work.

we are not proposing that all shops become union shops. the employer has always had the opportunity on whether it has to accept becoming a union shop or not. is this lost on you? are you really that dumb that you dont understand this?

are the dems proposing legislation forcing employers to become unions?
however can the same can not be said about the right?

Just totally giving up on capital letters huh? Tell more lies, as if telling the truth was even a possibility with you.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder infecting its hosts with stupidity and intellectual dishonesty.

Obama's Big Michigan Right-To-Work Lie: Lower Worker Wages - Investors.com
conservatism can actually be considered a mental disorder. most conservatives consistently vote against their own interests in the name of ideology.

It's funny when people who are incapable of thinking for themselves believe they can dictate to me what my interests are.

You know what's in my best interests?

You leaving me the hell alone to make my own decisions. Because you're incompetent to live my life.

Forum List

Back