Lunatic Allen West says he lost because Murphy Cheated

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Allen West is a loser and an asshole, Click here for proof.

We really ought to get right on that whole "ignoring soon-to-be-former-congressman and washed-up nutcase Allen West" thing that we had been looking forward to for so long. I had already had sketched out an elaborate plan for what I was going to do with all that free time. I was going to (1) ignore Allen West, and (2) do something else instead (note: "elaborate" may be overstating things a bit, but I assure you the plan was sketched out on a high-quality piece of paper, the kind where you can see a definite texture to it, not just copy paper).
But he keeps pulling me back in. He's just such a perfect representation of modern ultra-conservative Republicanism, all wrapped up in one little package of self-importance and paranoia and spite:

[Crackpot radio conservative Mark Levin]: You are a national treasure. [Note: This is the actual transcript, we're not making this crap up. "National treasure," the guy says.] You are way too important to have something like this to happen and off you go. That can’t happen. [Note: Merely losing an election is not enough to be rid of even the dullest, stupidest conservatives, because they have a goddamn quota or something, I don't know.] So I’m really curious to know. Do you have further public service in mind, potentially? [Note: Because this is radio, we have no idea if Levin is at this point in the conversation giving West an actual backrub, but it seems likely.]

[West]: The most important thing everyone has to understand is my voice is not going to be lost. We’ve gotten a lot of opportunities, a lot of offers, and we’re going to make sure we continue to have that platform. [...] I’m a warrior and I’m a statesman and I’m a servant of this republic. I’m not going away just because of a congressional race where he seems to have to cheat to beat me.

Calling a Black retired Army Officer a "lunatic" is a pretty racist opinion don't you think? Why don't you hate filled lefties take a breath and enjoy the results of the election?

Calling a Black retired Army Officer a "lunatic" is a pretty racist opinion don't you think? Why don't you hate filled lefties take a breath and enjoy the results of the election?

he is a loon, and being black has nothing to do with it.

the army should have court martialed him and saved the money on his pension.

West was targeted for defeat through voter fraud. That's also how Al Franken won.

Gawd.

You dumb rw's LOST. Making up more and ore lies won't change that fact.

Okay then, what should a black lunatic be called?

West was targeted for defeat through voter fraud. That's also how Al Franken won.

president romney should do something about that

No, no data indicates that fraud was the case.

Remember: When Allen West needs to choke a bitch, Allen West chokes Allen West.

Allen West is a loser and an asshole, Click here for proof.

We really ought to get right on that whole "ignoring soon-to-be-former-congressman and washed-up nutcase Allen West" thing that we had been looking forward to for so long. I had already had sketched out an elaborate plan for what I was going to do with all that free time. I was going to (1) ignore Allen West, and (2) do something else instead (note: "elaborate" may be overstating things a bit, but I assure you the plan was sketched out on a high-quality piece of paper, the kind where you can see a definite texture to it, not just copy paper).
But he keeps pulling me back in. He's just such a perfect representation of modern ultra-conservative Republicanism, all wrapped up in one little package of self-importance and paranoia and spite:

[Crackpot radio conservative Mark Levin]: You are a national treasure. [Note: This is the actual transcript, we're not making this crap up. "National treasure," the guy says.] You are way too important to have something like this to happen and off you go. That can’t happen. [Note: Merely losing an election is not enough to be rid of even the dullest, stupidest conservatives, because they have a goddamn quota or something, I don't know.] So I’m really curious to know. Do you have further public service in mind, potentially? [Note: Because this is radio, we have no idea if Levin is at this point in the conversation giving West an actual backrub, but it seems likely.]

[West]: The most important thing everyone has to understand is my voice is not going to be lost. We’ve gotten a lot of opportunities, a lot of offers, and we’re going to make sure we continue to have that platform. [...] I’m a warrior and I’m a statesman and I’m a servant of this republic. I’m not going away just because of a congressional race where he seems to have to cheat to beat me.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif
laughing_smileface2.gif

Ahahahahahahahaha....!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Man I'm so glad he lost.

Did he leave the service voluntarily or was he given a choice, "retire" now or face a court martial?

That has nothing to do with race, that is about his character.

Gawd.

You dumb rw's LOST. Making up more and ore lies won't change that fact.

Okay then, what should a black lunatic be called?

Barack Obama!!

West was threatened with court martial because he made a scumbag terrorist give up information. How horrible.

West was threatened with court martial because he made a scumbag terrorist give up information. How horrible.

No, Susie. He was threatened with a Courts Martial because he violated the UCMJ Article 128

Let's have you be a little less of a fuckwit, hmmmm?
Yeah, like I said, he assaulted a terrorist. Have you been a fucktard your whole life, or just since stuck your head up Obama's ass?

He clearly is a Narcissist. They generally have difficulty accepting blame for any shortcoming and have no problem blaming everyone and everything else.

He lost, but he'll never accept it. I mean he spent 18 million dollars and the people of his district didn't want him.

Bye, bye, loser.

The one problem with this pic is... clowns are funny.
allen-west-clown-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

West is dangerous because for 5 minutes, he had some power.

We should take bets if he gets arrested before or just after leaving office.

Forum List

Back