This is what happens when you implement liberal policy

You do know Detroit is a symptom of right wing collapse. Do you not know what has been happening in Detroit for the past 2 years, the republican gov. Passed a law that replaced all elected officials and replaced them with his appointed fascist dictator, bet you didn't know that.

You do know Detroit is a symptom of right wing collapse. Do you not know what has been happening in Detroit for the past 2 years, the republican gov. Passed a law that replaced all elected officials and replaced them with his appointed fascist dictator, bet you didn't know that.

Done in response to a chronic, decades-long decline caused by liberal policies that increased dependency and deficits. Blaming a Republican governor for Detroit's Democrat-caused problems is dishonest as Hell, but not surprising.

You guys are getting VERY good at it.

I was just looking at pictures of Detroit before I even opened this thread because I'm fascinated by it and was reading about the Red Wings' new stadium proposal. But going to glennbeck.com for the pictures couldn't helping noticing his slogan "The Fusion of Entertainment and Enlightenment" at the top as the very first thing. That motherfucker has lost his mind, we're talking like Nugent levels of cray now.

Done in response to a chronic, decades-long decline caused by liberal policies that increased dependency and deficits. Blaming a Republican governor for Detroit's Democrat-caused problems is dishonest as Hell, but not surprising.

I thought republicans like you were all about the constitution, I guess not. I mean when you take away elected officials, that stinks of nazi Germany, but I am glad you can agree they did something unconstitutional.

I thought republicans like you were all about the constitution, I guess not. I mean when you take away elected officials, that stinks of nazi Germany, but I am glad you can agree they did something unconstitutional.

First, I am not a 'Republican'. I have been a registered Independent since 1988, the FIRST time I voted for Ron Paul. I did have to change that registration to Republican in order to support Dr. Paul in the last 2 election cycles, but you'll be happy (and surprised) to know that I've NEVER voted for the ultimate winner in ANY Presidential election.

I guess I'm a Contrarian.

Second, when spendthrift, corrupt local politicians create the kind of massive deficits and destruction that besieged Detroit, and THEN try and FORCE the State to bail them out of their self-inflicted shithole, I can find little fault with the State for not allowing them to continue flushing their money down the toilet.

Well, I would say there are several things that you don't know:

1.) The city of Detroit is NOT run by a governor (states are run by governor's my friend). The city of Detroit is run by it's LIBERAL dumbocrat mayor).

2.) The city of Detroit has been run by idiot liberal policy from a dumbocrat mayor since 1962. Oddly coincides with the completely decay of the city.

3.) Grammar

I was just looking at pictures of Detroit before I even opened this thread because I'm fascinated by it and was reading about the Red Wings' new stadium proposal. But going to glennbeck.com for the pictures couldn't helping noticing his slogan "The Fusion of Entertainment and Enlightenment" at the top as the very first thing. That motherfucker has lost his mind, we're talking like Nugent levels of cray now.

Yes, always important to change the subject when the subject includes evidence of failed liberal policy.

By the way, passing judgment on Glenn Beck based on a business slogan that he may or may not have even been involved with creating, and on nothing else, is a real indictment on the lack of liberal intelligence.

How about you actually watch/listen to the guy just ONE time and then make a decision? No wonder liberal policy creates decay, dumbocrats base everything they do on a lack of knowledge.

264924_566471116712873_398052648_n.jpg

Deal with it, dawg.

Forum List

Back