Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

Well if the RTW works I think jobs will be coming to MI once again and the Dems will be the ones out in the cold.

Jobs coming into the State sans the Union bs will be welcome to those looking to work and those with jobs won't give a rats ass about the Unions at all.

Sure worked great for Indiana.

Did it? Frankly, I've been to Indiana a few times.... things haven't improved much.

You have to leave the men's room at the Grayhound station to notice it.

Well if the RTW works I think jobs will be coming to MI once again and the Dems will be the ones out in the cold.

Jobs coming into the State sans the Union bs will be welcome to those looking to work and those with jobs won't give a rats ass about the Unions at all.

Did it? Frankly, I've been to Indiana a few times.... things haven't improved much.

:lol:

Wouldn't know, never rode on greyhound.

Did have to visit a bunch of vendors from Indiana with someone from our office in China. Frankly, it was like visiting the town where they filmed "Deliverence".

Oh, wait, you're from that town, aren't you?

Did have to visit a bunch of vendors from Indiana with someone from our office in China. Frankly, it was like visiting the town where they filmed "Deliverence".

Wow, four lies in one post. Some kind of record.

Wow, four lies in one post. Some kind of record.

Now, Cleetus, I know you are still confused because you think that backwater where family trees don't fork is a paradise... but it really isn't compared to where us big city folks live.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

of the 10 states with the highest poverty rate, 8 are "right to work" states.... which does NOT mean, right to choose... it means right to work for less money and no benefits.

because, you know, to support CEO salaries and bonuses, workers SHOULD live in poverty.

it's so funny watching you idiots vote against your own interests...

especially people who get government salaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Gee thats funny.....I've lived and worked in a right to work state my entire life and I've never encountered the problems you speak of.
I've always had insurance and a 401k plan.
Since you appear to be a moron let me explain how "Right to work" works.
You have the right to work hard and become a valued employee. You also have the right to be a slacker and never get anywhere in life.
What YOU do dictates how much money you make.
If you work hard you wont have any problems. If you're a slacker you'll get what you deserve........nothing.
It's simple really. Work hard and you'll have headhunters contacting you on a regular basis trying to hire you away from the competition ....and that tells you you're doing it right. Not having a bunch of thugs getting you something you dont deserve.

no one is forcing you to join a union, the job you choose to do, is exactly that, your choice. no one forces you into a union job.

If that's the case then what is the left's problem with this legislation in Michigan it's not keeping anyone from joining a union?
worker do have the choice to join a union or not. it is their choice to become involved in a profession in which is unionized. if workers truly hate unions, then can choose employment elsewhere. the legislation itself is directed specifically at unions already in place not the formation of new unions.

are law makers this scared of unions and believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves?

Seriously? Do you know how stupid you sound?

If that's the case then what is the left's problem with this legislation in Michigan it's not keeping anyone from joining a union?
worker do have the choice to join a union or not. it is their choice to become involved in a profession in which is unionized. if workers truly hate unions, then can choose employment elsewhere. the legislation itself is directed specifically at unions already in place not the formation of new unions.

are law makers this scared of unions and believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves?

Seriously? Do you know how stupid you sound?

It's left talking points. When written out they always sound stupid.
It assumes that jobs are created and paid for and contracted with by labor unions rather than actual employers. In some cases this is actually true. And that's the problem right there.

@herewegoagain - apparently you didnt read the legislation that was passed in MI otherwise you would understand how moronic your comment is.

@Rabbi - lie much?

what talking points are you referring to? if you dont want to work for a union, no one forces you to apply for a union job. is this simple reality really lost on you?

@herewegoagain - apparently you didnt read the legislation that was passed in MI otherwise you would understand how moronic your comment is.

@Rabbi - lie much?

what talking points are you referring to? if you dont want to work for a union, no one forces you to apply for a union job. is this simple reality really lost on you?

A job is a job, the fact you think being in a union makes you more qualified is a sad commentary on your intelligence.

@Rabbi - lie much?

A job is a job, the fact you think being in a union makes you more qualified is a sad commentary on your intelligence.
when did i ever say being in a union makes you more or less qualified? ive said the same point over an over again, why do you need to legislate out unions? no one has ever been forced to accept a union job. prove me wrong on this simple point.

the fact that you fail to understand the basics of the english language and reading comprehension shows your lack of intelligence and inability to have an adult conversation. thank you for contributing nothing to the conversation

@Rabbi - lie much?

when did i ever say being in a union makes you more or less qualified? ive said the same point over an over again, why do you need to legislate out unions? no one has ever been forced to accept a union job. prove me wrong on this simple point.

the fact that you fail to understand the basics of the english language and reading comprehension shows your lack of intelligence and inability to have an adult conversation. thank you for contributing nothing to the conversation

Unions have NOT been legislated out. I can only conclude that you are a hack or limited in your ability to read and write. You THINK there are union jobs. lol

Liberalism really is a mental disorder infecting its hosts with stupidity and intellectual dishonesty.

Obama's Big Michigan Right-To-Work Lie: Lower Worker Wages - Investors.com
of the 10 states with the lowest median wages are 6 are "right to work states" including the bottom 3
(lowest to highest for the bottom 10)
50 - MI*
49 - AK*
48 - TN*
47 - MT
46 - SC*
45 - AL*
44 - KY
43 - WV
42 - LA*
41 - NM

Right to Work States | National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
State Median Income - Income Data - U.S Census Bureau

however the top 10 states with the highest median income are all union states:
(highest to lowest)
1 - MD
2 - NH
3 - CT
4 - NJ
5 - MA
6 - VA
7 - AK
8 - CO
9 - HI
10 - WA

Unions have NOT been legislated out. I can only conclude that you are a hack or limited in your ability to read and write. You THINK there are union jobs. lol
read the legislation. the purpose of passing "right to work" law is to limit the power of unions, ergo push unions out of business. do you really have that hard of time understanding the english language?

Suuuuuuure shitbag.....Democraps and unions have owned the state for decades and gutted it for their own gain, but oh all of sudden the GOP trying to fix the mess by you scum is going to lure voters to bring back the hoard of looters again.

You're fucking insane.

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

read the legislation. the purpose of passing "right to work" law is to limit the power of unions, ergo push unions out of business. do you really have that hard of time understanding the english language?

Please post the purpose section of this bill which states what you say. Union talking points are what they are.

Dumbfuck, those states aren't high in wages because of unions...try other factors like tourism, banking, the Federal Govt, etc.....you stupid ass.

I live in Colorado....tell me all these union jobs that I don't know about. Colorado has a high average because of all the military/govt jobs here, idiot. There are 6 bases in this state.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder infecting its hosts with stupidity and intellectual dishonesty.

Obama's Big Michigan Right-To-Work Lie: Lower Worker Wages - Investors.com
of the 10 states with the lowest median wages are 6 are "right to work states" including the bottom 3
(lowest to highest for the bottom 10)
50 - MI*
49 - AK*
48 - TN*
47 - MT
46 - SC*
45 - AL*
44 - KY
43 - WV
42 - LA*
41 - NM

Right to Work States | National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
State Median Income - Income Data - U.S Census Bureau

however the top 10 states with the highest median income are all union states:
(highest to lowest)
1 - MD
2 - NH
3 - CT
4 - NJ
5 - MA
6 - VA
7 - AK
8 - CO
9 - HI
10 - WA

That's right put unions out of business before they drive more companies out of the state or into the ground. Get their boots off the neck of business.

Forum List

Back