Michelle Malkin

I know ONE THING. the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party, their LAPDOG Lamestream media, and all their (useful idiots) spreading this crap about PALINS map as a possible cause of INCITING this guy.

They all better hope and pray that NOTHING HAPPENS to Palin and her family.

Why? What, do you think, would happen then?

I'd imagine you people would be the first in line to say its some INDIVIDUAL lunatic that did whatever they did.

No?

I know ONE THING. the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party, their LAPDOG Lamestream media, and all their (useful idiots) spreading this crap about PALINS map as a possible cause of INCITING this guy.

I would hope not...but if it did, what exactly would YOU be doing about it, since you come on as such a Badass? Just curious.

I would hope not...but if it did, what exactly would YOU be doing about it, since you come on as such a Badass? Just curious.

you all will live with it.

I'd imagine you people would be the first in line to say its some INDIVIDUAL lunatic that did whatever they did.

No?

nope, I will BLAME you lunatic left wing drooling idiots for pushing the BLAME that her map had something to do with this tragedy.

Why did he shoot a judge appointed by Bush 41 and an innocent 9-year old little girl, dickweed?

They weren't his target. Surely you are smart enough to recognize that.

nope, I will BLAME you lunatic left wing drooling idiots for pushing the BLAME that her map had something to do with this tragedy.

That makes perfect sense if you are completely nuts.

====

The Sheriff is simply great that he isn't backing down.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFU5PX5U_P4&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

Last edited:

No?

I am NOT blaming Palin's map...and I don't think MOST here are (tho you want to sling that accusation around), it is an UNFORTUNATE coincidence that is giving her blow back.

No?

I am NOT blaming Palin's map...and I don't think MOST here are (tho you want to sling that accusation around), it is an UNFORTUNATE coincidence that is giving her blow back.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

No?

It is a shame though that it took a shooting to get her to take it off of her website.

It is a shame though that it took a shooting to get her to take it off of her website.
:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:
friggen lefties sheep parrots goosestepping to your party.

Last edited:

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

Articulate as usual, Stephanie. Totally understand how you go into avoidance mode.

I was imagining the conversation her staff had over that map:

Staffer 1: Let's do a map showing gun sights on all the Congressmembers we want voted out.

Staffer 2: But wouldn't that be in bad taste? What if something were to happen to one of those people...like if someone took a shot at them or something?

Staffer 1: Naw. Our supporters wouldn't care. They always give us a pass and defend us no matter what. Besides....what can happen........?

Mrs. Giffords had gone to Arizona this weekend to talk to the people about the economic hard times that had befallen Arizona. Thank California and all the boycotters for her misfortune too. Yep.

her misfortune?

you are a rotten and ignorant nazi bastard

how DARE you blame this murderous attack on OTHER PEOPLE

TAKE SOME FKN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HATRED YOU SCUMBAG
This has got to be sarcasm.

Mrs. Giffords had gone to Arizona this weekend to talk to the people about the economic hard times that had befallen Arizona. Thank California and all the boycotters for her misfortune too. Yep.

her misfortune?

you are a rotten and ignorant nazi bastard

how DARE you blame this murderous attack on OTHER PEOPLE

TAKE SOME FKN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HATRED YOU SCUMBAG
This has got to be sarcasm.

nope, typical lefty spew. yet they CALL FOR CIVILITY. how funny is that one.

Methinks a lot of people are back pedaling and protests too much.

This is what we get, this is our regular diet all the time from the left.

ANd then we get posts like the one from Truthmatters that is up on the front page of the site "I won't fear you."

One deranged lefty and all the sudden the right is a hazard again.

You may have noticed we are in a snit about this.

Sarah puts a set of rings on a state, and that is incitement. But this is normal and should be respected.....
1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

where was the outrage?
BP_0405_heartland1.gif

Methinks a lot of people are back pedaling and protests too much.

ANd then we get posts like the one from Truthmatters that is up on the front page of the site "I won't fear you."

Sarah puts a set of rings on a state, and that is incitement. But this is normal and should be respected.....
1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

where was the outrage?
BP_0405_heartland1.gif

Those are gun sights? Sorry, maybe my computer isn't displaying them correctly.

1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

where was the outrage?
BP_0405_heartland1.gif

Those are gun sights? Sorry, maybe my computer isn't displaying them correctly.

I don't know...but to me there is a difference between saying something is a target and using a snipers crosshairs to identify your targets

Palin claims it was taken off because the election was over. Just a coincidence that it happened to be taken down last weekend

Forum List

Back