Michelle Malkin

Everybody in the crowd was a target.

Sitting around attempting to blame everyone and anyone but the deranged shooter is plain old childish.

He had a primary target and that was Congresswoman Giffords
Oh, and that makes the dead and wounded less so?

Yes, it does. It's called intent. They are just as wounded, just as dead...but they were not the primary targets. I'm guessing you know this but want to play semantics games with this tragedy....for your own benefit.

Last edited:
lol, just as I figured.

So, Stephanie.....did you figure out yet what I was saying about Malkin, or did you want to call me a liar?

tell you the truth, I don't really care. But as we see, you never did provide any PROOF for what you said about her. and if you want I will call you a liar just for the hell of it.:lol:

I haven't provided proof....yet....cause I wanted to see how foolishly you would deny what I said, not checking for yourself before accusing me of lying......apparently you are a prime foolish poster. :lol::lol::lol:

Here....watch this interview:

(will get YouTube version up when I get home....or you can google "Matthews Malkin Kerry self inflicted video)

Here is the transcript: Hardball 's Matthews took Michelle Malkin to task for outrageous claims | Media Matters for America

She had the CLASSIC deer in the headlights look on that one.

So, Stephanie.....did you figure out yet what I was saying about Malkin, or did you want to call me a liar?

tell you the truth, I don't really care. But as we see, you never did provide any PROOF for what you said about her. and if you want I will call you a liar just for the hell of it.:lol:

I haven't provided proof....yet....cause I wanted to see how foolishly you would deny what I said, not checking for yourself before accusing me of lying......apparently you are a prime foolish poster. :lol::lol::lol:

(will get YouTube version up when I get home....or you can google "Matthews Malkin Kerry self inflicted video)

Here is the transcript: Hardball 's Matthews took Michelle Malkin to task for outrageous claims | Media Matters for America

LOL, John Kerry.
Like I said earlier, I could give a rats ass, that doesn't mean you had to make the ugly COMMENT YOU made about now Malkin will PROBABLY say the Congresswoman SHOT HERSELF.

and surprise surprise, she post something from, MEDIAMATTERS.:lol:

Michelle Malkin

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

I HATE Michelle Malkin

Michelle Malkin is a teeny little fascist liar with a Napoleanic complex.

LOL, John Kerry.
Like I said earlier, I could give a rats ass, that doesn't mean you had to make the ugly COMMENT YOU made about now Malkin will PROBABLY say the Congresswoman SHOT HERSELF.

and surprise surprise, she post something from, MEDIAMATTERS.:lol:

She did it before with John Kerry when he had war wounds (with medals), she has a proven record of doing this.

And that is a TRANSCRIPT....while it is Media matters posting it, are you now calling the transcript a lie? Can you have your eyes closed and fingers in your ears any tighter?

Michelle Malkin

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

I HATE Michelle Malkin

Yeah, but you have to LOVE that look on her face when she accused Kerry of self-inflicting his wounds....her eyes bugged out and she wanted to take those words back SOOOOO bad.

I HATE Michelle Malkin

Yeah, but you have to LOVE that look on her face when she accused Kerry of self-inflicting his wounds....her eyes bugged out and she wanted to take those words back SOOOOO bad.

She thought Matthews was going to let her get by with it.

Chris is interviewing a teaparty person. Asking him why any of them have to bring guns to political campaigns. Why the talk about crosshairs dialog.

From what I have read on these boards that last couple of days, I've seen a lot of hate from the right and left.
What's the average age on these boards? 10? 12?
People need to grow up and these threads and the posts within these threads proves it.
Hate (along with mental instability) caused the tragedy in Arizona, now we see these boards filled with hate and finger pointing.
Why doesn't everyone leave these boards and go pet a puppy, smell a flower, read the Bible,,,,do something to chill out!

From what I have read on these boards that last couple of days, I've seen a lot of hate from the right and left.
People need to grow up and these threads and the posts within these threads proves it.
Hate (along with mental instability) caused the tragedy in Arizona, now we see these boards filled with hate and finger pointing.
Why doesn't everyone leave these boards and go pet a puppy, smell a flower, read the Bible,,,,do something to chill out!

Speaking for myself, I am not hating. I'm pissed that this asshole shot Gifford, killed others and I want Palin, Bachman, Beck and Rush to understand the kind of people who are out there taking these references to gun violence to heart.

Sorry, smelling a flower won't fix this one.

Speaking for myself, I am not hating. I'm pissed that this asshole shot Gifford, killed others and I want Palin, Bachman, Beck and Rush to understand the kind of people who are out there taking these references to gun violence to heart.

Sorry, smelling a flower won't fix this one.

Still clueless I see. Kerry on.

Forum List

Back