Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Michelle Malkin

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

Last edited:
The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Liberals own all this vitriol and rhetoric and graphic illustrations of their abject hatred. Period.

Last edited:
The talking point word is "Vitriol" and is to be used at every opportunity. I've only seen one segment on the History of Assassinations though, I thought there'd be more by now.

The talking point word is "Vitriol" and is to be used at every opportunity. I've only seen one segment on the History of Assassinations though, I thought there'd be more by now.

The liberals had the one of Palin with the gun pointed at her head in a museum. Fancy that.

No side owns it when you can easily point to it coming from both ways. The blind will lead the blind into the imaginary "our side doesn't do it!" meme, like Malkin obviously has.

I know ONE THING. the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party, their LAPDOG Lamestream media, and all their (useful idiots) spreading this crap about PALINS map as a possible cause of INCITING this guy.

They all better hope and pray that NOTHING HAPPENS to Palin and her family.

It's rather amusing watching you Sarah Palin supporters scrambling for cover.

This guy was NOT motivated by any coherent poltical POV.

And despite the fact that most of you don't really have a very cohernet political POVs, either, trying to connect the dots between YOUR HATE for all things you think are liberal, and this guy's actions is a waste of time.

It's easier for Malkin. She only hates liberals. Rabidly. I do believe it is slowly destroying her brain...like a cancer.

Game over.

Slam-dunk.

Dead-on.

The "artist" shooting Palin in the head is very damning to any argument I've heard from the Left regarding Loughner's motivation or catalyst.

Loughner is merely another completely insane, completely broken human being. He should be put to death, but sadly, he won't be.

And despite the fact that most of you don't really have a very cohernet political POVs, either, trying to connect the dots between YOUR HATE for all things you think are liberal, and this guy's actions is a waste of time.

:rolleyes:

Scrambling for cover? Or. Showing the extreme degree of vitriol from the left. Vewy Extreme. Vewy.

It's easier for Malkin. She only hates liberals. Rabidly. I do believe it is slowly destroying her brain...like a cancer.

And you are showing LOVE for Malkin with your post I suppose.:eusa_whistle:

Michelle Malkin

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE

I HATE Michelle Malkin

I saw this on Malkins site.

People should take a look.

Pretty damn sick stuff. I don't recall a single liberal condemning it. Not one.

'Maybe the most intelligent (and funniest) American over here right now is a comic called Rich Hall.

"The last couple of shows, I've been doing this song called Let's Get Together And Kill George Bush - something I couldn't do in America." '
Dissident US comic Rich Hall | Stage | guardian.co.uk

Michelle Malkin

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE

I HATE Michelle Malkin

you think you can make that signature any bigger.?
You my dear are a Progressive USEFUL TOOL.

Mrs. Giffords had gone to Arizona this weekend to talk to the people about the economic hard times that had befallen Arizona. Thank California and all the boycotters for her misfortune too. Yep.

Forum List

Back