Michelle Malkin

I don't know if it is karma or just bad luck for Palin.

wow....whose ' bad luck' is it again? maybe Giffords eh? Glad you could use this for your advantage. you should be ashamed. seriously.

But every time she comes up with a slogan to base her candidacy on it comes back to haunt her

"Drill Baby....Drill"......we get the worst oil spill in US History

I'm going to put my political crosshairs on my opponents....one of those opponents gets shot

you really need a dose of whatever it is you missed this morning. You really are in a whacko full plumage loonage free fall RW.... or maybe this has been you all along. to bad.

If Giffords survives, heals, and runs for higher office someday, I anticipate Malkin insinuating that her gunshot wound was "self-inflicted".

that was disgustingly low and sick and twisted.

good gawd.:eusa_hand:

something like this is to much to handle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=player_embedded#!

And for the record, I am quite sure we could find a similar situation vis a vis rep. sptter acting out, , BUT since we don't have one of those, why didn't this make it on the evening news? We all know why, and it gives them the bravery to spew this hypocrisy now.

They live in a bubble.

Thats really what this has become about on this PR context, it only outrageous when they say so, and in the face of ZERO evidence....

Sorry....you already tried your Obama/Ayers bullshit

It drew a collective yawn

Last edited:
I can't forsee Palin surviving this politically. The imagery is just too much for her to overcome. She could not even survive the attacks in the Republican primaries

I would expect Palin to keep a low profile and avoid the media at all costs. She will make an announcement in a few months about how she thinks she could do a better job for her country by doing what she is doing now

I can't forsee Palin surviving this politically. The imagery is just too much for her to overcome. She could not even survive the attacks in the Republican primaries

I would expect Palin to keep a low profile and avoid the media at all costs. She will make an announcement in a few months about how she thinks she could do a better job for her country by doing what she is doing now

LOL, I can't forsee

I would EXPECT

:eusa_whistle:

LOL, I can't forsee

I would EXPECT

Palins floundering political prospects have taken a major hit. Two years from now she will be center square on Hollywood Squares

LOL, I can't forsee

I would EXPECT

Palins floundering political prospects have taken a major hit. Two years from now she will be center square on Hollywood Squares

I'm afraid that center square will be reserved for you and your low life lefty useful tools for spreading this bullshit about Palin.
can't wait to see ya on the Squares.

LOL, I can't forsee

I would EXPECT

I'm afraid that center square will be reserved for you and your low life lefty useful tools for spreading this bullshit about Palin.
can't wait to see ya on the Squares.

Sarah Palin for the block........

Host.....Name your favorite color
Palin.....All of them

something like this is to much to handle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=player_embedded#!

And for the record, I am quite sure we could find a similar situation vis a vis rep. sptter acting out, , BUT since we don't have one of those, why didn't this make it on the evening news? We all know why, and it gives them the bravery to spew this hypocrisy now.

They live in a bubble.

Thats really what this has become about on this PR context, it only outrageous when they say so, and in the face of ZERO evidence....

Sorry....you already tried your Obama/Ayers bullshit

It drew a collective yawn

:lol: uh huh, I "tried my " what?Ah, I see, and thats part of the issue and why you display a lack of character.

I am not here to win anything, you however see this as a game and want to score points, you'll change your "principals" to make a one thread "score"...good for you, but it doesn't make you anymore right that say, me.

There are differences though, I won't whore myself for a thread or post "win". You, in your facile mind, have 'pinned the tail' on Palin, wow wee, good for you. Enjoy your petty self aggrandizement. You are what you hate. :clap2:

Palin is going to have to defend her constant gun centered rhetoric in light of this weekends shootings.

She may seek the safe haven of Fox interviews, but even Fox News will push her on this one.

It will not go away, even if she ignores it

You have 0 crediblity.... I have'nt seen you condemn these things posted about Palin.

You are a partisan hack, a useful idiot, and a tool of the leftwing.

1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

If Giffords survives, heals, and runs for higher office someday, I anticipate Malkin insinuating that her gunshot wound was "self-inflicted".

Well, it would certainly fit the pattern...

...rightwingers who accused John and Elizabeth Edwards of exploiting her cancer for political gain, Ann Coulter mocking Max Cleland's war wounds...

...let's not pretend this isn't the modus operandi of the rightwing propaganda machine.

Well, it would certainly fit the pattern...

...rightwingers who accused John and Elizabeth Edwards of exploiting her cancer for political gain, Ann Coulter mocking Max Cleland's war wounds...

...let's not pretend this isn't the modus operandi of the rightwing propaganda machine.

wtf does one have to do with the other. good grief.

Then you best talk to Michelle about that....I'm just saying that she's done it before...what's to stop her from doing it again.

Last edited:
Palin is going to have to defend her constant gun centered rhetoric in light of this weekends shootings.

She may seek the safe haven of Fox interviews, but even Fox News will push her on this one.

It will not go away, even if she ignores it

.[/FONT]

1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

More importantly, Congresswoman Giffords condemned those images when Palin put them on her site

Palin laughed it off and used it as an example of liberal political correctness. After people complained about her choice of gun crosshairs....Palin increased her "Don't retreat....RELOAD" rhetoric

Were those images about Palin posted by a potential candidate for president?????

Last edited:

Then you best talk to Michelle about that....I'm am just saying that she's done it before...what's to stop her from doing it again.

well I suppose you have a link to back up your claim, eh?

So then the question would be why did he not go after one of these so called hated people? Why did he attack a moderate liberal? Or in the other cases of right wing violence, why did they not attach these people?

Let me ask again for all the apologists, can you tell us why this nut didn't shoot a florist?

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis 'Sanctions for Evil'

Can anyone name a democrat who claims second amendment political solutions? Or putting politicians in the crosshairs of a gun? Extreme rhetoric sets the climate for the nuts: Clinton elected January 20, 1993 / Oklahoma City April 19, 1995 and Obama elected January 20, 2009 / Arizona shooting January 8, 2011. Is this a pattern, how about the holocaust shooter or the plane into the government building. This is an American killing Americans, it is internal terrorism and it does not materialize out of thin air.

"The rhetoric about hatred, about mistrust of government, about paranoia of how government operates — and to try to inflame the public on a daily basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week — has impact on people, especially (those) who are unbalanced personalities to begin with." Sheriff Clarence Dupnik

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God

Last edited:

Forum List

Back