Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

the world is in on fire all around us because of their idiot in Chief, they are writing up new regulations daily behind our backs that is going to cost us Billions

but this what they find important.

they better remember. THE people kicked their party out of control of Congress............. for this very reason.....

you see who has the "war on women" folks. take them out in 2016

the world is in on fire all around us because of their idiot in Chief, they are writing up new regulations daily behind our backs that is going to cost us Billions

but this what they find important.

they better remember. THE people kicked their party out of control of Congress............. for this very reason.....

you see who has the "war on women" folks. take them out in 2016
OFF TOPIC MUCH?

lots of people would agree with Michelle , he11 , there was another thread on this very same comparison yesterday and many people found the comparison to be accurate . Lefties and mrobama supporters didn't like it much though . Still , interesting to see the comparison being made Lakhota !!

lots of people would agree with Michelle , he11 , there was another thread on this very same comparison yesterday and many people found the comparison to be accurate . Lefties and mrobama supporters didn't like it much though . Still , interesting to see the comparison being made Lakhota !!
any one who takes anything MB spews seriously is suffering the same mental illness or injury she is..

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) compared President Barack Obama to Andreas Lubitz, the pilot who downed the Germanwings airliner that crashed in the French Alps last week.

Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Andreas Lubitz, Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

So funny. So crazy.

I am thinking that this is so batshit crazy, it needs to be screenshotted for posterity:

Michele Bachmann batshit creaaaaaazy.jpg

So, she compares an international deal that is being worked out - to a mass-murderer.

THIS is batshit crazy.

aww , your just an old liberal name caller Daws . Michelle stated he opinion and many agree with her opinion . Lets see how her opinion works out in the next couple of years . I mean , we'll see as time advances !!

and she is also a good looking woman . thanks for the photo Statist !!

aww , your just an old liberal name caller Daws . Michelle stated he opinion and many agree with her opinion . Lets see how her opinion works out in the next couple of years . I mean , we'll see as time advances !!
that's fact announcer...can't be name calling if it's true....and it is ......

Sure, I agree with you. Michele Bachmann has every right in the world to express her opinon.

And I have every right in the world to laugh my ass off at her for her utter batshit crazy stupidity.

See how that works?

That's an insult to the family of the Germanwings pilot.:badgrin:

On a more serious note, I think Bachmann's point is simply that Obama is steering the country toward disaster. Sensible people understand that she was not saying Obama is mentally deranged, only that his policies are doing to the U.S. what the pilot did to the airliner.

She does have a knack for saying some crazy ass jazz. I am disappointed she didn't bring Hitler into the mix as well. lol

still , more name calling ehh Daws , she is a good looking woman but the big story will be to see if she is correct on what she thinks of mrobama and poor piloting of the USA .

Forum List

Back