Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

That's an insult to the family of the Germanwings pilot.:badgrin:

On a more serious note, I think Bachmann's point is simply that Obama is steering the country toward disaster. Sensible people understand that she was not saying Obama is mentally deranged, only that his policies are doing to the U.S. what the pilot did to the airliner.
too bad it's patently false...

She does have a knack for saying some crazy ass jazz. I am disappointed she didn't bring Hitler into the mix as well. lol

Yes, I too found it a little lame. It needed some 666 or something. Maybe Marcus in a nice fur coat or something.

She is a loon. I am not wild about Obama and I didn't vote for him in the last election but this is just stupid. Nothing like using these dead victims so one can score cheap political points.

Sensible People ehh Mike , you have your take but detractors of mrobamas bad policies and piloting don't think that mental illness is the reason for mrobamas bad piloting of the USA .

On a more serious note, I think Bachmann's point is simply that Obama is steering the country toward disaster. Sensible people understand that she was not saying Obama is mentally deranged, only that his policies are doing to the U.S. what the pilot did to the airliner.
That's way over these commie's head. You seriously don't expect them to get the connection, do you?

That has been the message since 2008. A diametrically opposed lie. In fact, the correct analogy is that the President has been steering us away from the disasters of the previous administration.

She talks a tough game... but in the end would never send any of her family over there to do the dirty work... Talk about a shrill for the rich and corporations.... scary.

That's way over these commie's head. You seriously don't expect them to get the connection, do you?
as I stated before "any one who takes anything MB spews seriously is suffering the same mental illness or injury she is.."
porker proves it accurate..

think that mrobama was out golfing with one of those corporate heads just the other day 'init' . The head of 'haliburton' I think !!

She's right. We have no idea what drugs obumble is taking just to keep him upright.

Forum List

Back