Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) compared President Barack Obama to Andreas Lubitz, the pilot who downed the Germanwings airliner that crashed in the French Alps last week.

Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Andreas Lubitz, Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

So funny. So crazy.

And so right.
as I stated before "any one who takes anything MB spews seriously is suffering the same mental illness or injury she is.."
saintmichaeldefendthem, proves it correct .

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) compared President Barack Obama to Andreas Lubitz, the pilot who downed the Germanwings airliner that crashed in the French Alps last week.

Michele Bachmann Compares Obama To Andreas Lubitz, Pilot Who Downed Germanwings Airliner

So funny. So crazy.

And so right.
as I stated before "any one who takes anything MB spews seriously is suffering the same mental illness or injury she is.."

An opinion is not correct or incorrect, it's an opinion. That you find something or someone to be crazy is just your opinion. So no, I didn't prove you correct in any way since you have yet to state any article of fact.

So funny. So crazy.

And so right.

An opinion is not correct or incorrect, it's an opinion. That you find something or someone to be crazy is just your opinion. So no, I didn't prove you correct in any way since you have yet to state any article of fact.
wrong! mb's mental condition if a fact. not an opinion.

So funny. So crazy.

And so right.

You have done nothing more with that statement than to prove yourself delusional. Now our discussion is on the foundation of facts.

So funny. So crazy.

And so right.

You have done nothing more with that statement than to prove yourself delusional. Now our discussion is on the foundation of facts.
wrong again,
pointing out MB'S obvious mental condition in no way makes me delusional.
however your defense to those facts is delusional.

the world is in on fire all around us because of their idiot in Chief, they are writing up new regulations daily behind our backs that is going to cost us Billions

but this what they find important.

they better remember. THE people kicked their party out of control of Congress............. for this very reason.....

you see who has the "war on women" folks. take them out in 2016
No I don't since I see that both sides do it, hell, they are humans, what do you expect???

The Bible says not to be that whey, but,,,they do it....even you are doing it.....

She is spot on. Obama hates america.

The co pilot locking out the pilot draws a strong comparison to Democrats locking out all Republican input on Obamacare, no matter how much they pounded on the door.
Even though there was repubs on the committee of 6...

At first, but then they were locked out entirely while Democrats alone crafted the provisions of the law. Every Republican proposal was shot down and every Republican voted against this hideous law.

the world is in on fire all around us because of their idiot in Chief, they are writing up new regulations daily behind our backs that is going to cost us Billions

they better remember. THE people kicked their party out of control of Congress............. for this very reason.....

No I don't since I see that both sides do it, hell, they are humans, what do you expect???

The Bible says not to be that whey, but,,,they do it....even you are doing it.....

Actually, the Bible never mentions whey in any context. I don't think milk derivatives were that sophisticated at the time.

The co pilot locking out the pilot draws a strong comparison to Democrats locking out all Republican input on Obamacare, no matter how much they pounded on the door.
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

There is no comparison between ObamaCare and intentionally flying a loaded passenger jet into a mountain. You really are as crazy as Bachmann.

Even though there was repubs on the committee of 6...

At first, but then they were locked out entirely while Democrats alone crafted the provisions of the law. Every Republican proposal was shot down and every Republican voted against this hideous law.
And yet, it's based on RomneyCare (Romney-R), which was based on a Heritage Foundation healthcare plan.

Actually, the Bible never mentions whey in any context. I don't think milk derivatives were that sophisticated at the time.
You never know, those old timers were pretty smert..and had a very heavy war on women.....those damn Chauvinist. .

Forum List

Back