Micheal Moore for president

excuse my typing i ment only man who can save us

Oh boy... according to Michael Moore, it's the conservatives who caused Columbine, and 9/11, and the deficit, etc. ad nausem. This guy is a nut case... but with his foaming-at-the-mouth liberalism, it's pretty easy for most people to see that he is an ultra-Leftie.

You say Leftie like its an insult. I am proud of my views on equality and social justice and if that makes me a "Leftie" good.

This is one of those places where you and I can agree, gop_jeff. M. Moore is an opportunist and a propagandist and totally freaking nuts. But, I could say the same for many Republicans. I guess that's where we diverge.

See Psycho... there's always some common ground somewhere!!! :D :thup:

And Ize... what views of equality are you proud of? The ones that say that people should be treated the same, regardless of skin color, or religion, or sex? In that case, welcome to the GOP!!! :D

If I ever agree with Michael Moore or Robert Fisk,regardless of linguistics, shoot me.:death:

Actually, kathianne, many psychopaths make real good sense on particular issues. M. Moore is one of those. You do agree with some of his ideology I would presume as many here in USMB do. But he's still a freaking fruitcake, can you dig it?

gop_jeff,

I never doubted for an instant that we would not find some common ground. :)

Now, just slip on over here an let me tell you some Democratic secrets. :)

Michael Moore is the ultimate Capitalist. He capitalizes on assailing capitalism and successfully peddles his humor to the intelligentsia as legitimate content. This, is to be admired.

Oh boy... according to Michael Moore, it's the conservatives who caused Columbine, and 9/11, and the deficit, etc. ad nausem. This guy is a nut case... but with his foaming-at-the-mouth liberalism, it's pretty easy for most people to see that he is an ultra-Leftie.

Michael Moore pitches what Lefty Elitists WANT to hear

Forum List

Back