Michael Savage Attacked

FJO, I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you that you are incapable of doing it. And you can tell us all of the lies you want about yourself, but you are simply an illiterate mentally and educationally. You don't like it? No one cares, little buddy. And you know very little about Canada as well. It's obvious.

MS ran his mouth and was punished for it. People don't get to say, in all circumstances, whatever they want whenever they want without consequences.

We have an accepted change in the law. The law is to be applied based on the socioeconomic position of the victim not the act. Disagree with the Democrat policy position, you can be beaten up. No crime. A wealthy person cannot legally be robbed. Robbery is economic justice. A woman known or perceived to be conservative can be raped. No wrongdoing. Black on white crimes of whatever severity is accepted revenge.

Brave new world those liberals are building.

FJO, I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you that you are incapable of doing it. And you can tell us all of the lies you want about yourself, but you are simply an illiterate mentally and educationally. You don't like it? No one cares, little buddy. And you know very little about Canada as well. It's obvious.

MS ran his mouth and was punished for it. People don't get to say, in all circumstances, whatever they want whenever they want without consequences.
To all reports, Savage said nothing to his attacker at all. So he didn't run his mouth.

What did he say that justified being assaulted and battered?

Did you know that MS pushed the other man first, initiated contact?

Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus according to vid Horowitz. Obviously some high profile conservatives have been attacked on the street. So far the left apparently considers criminal behavior to be political payback and a legitimate expression of free speech as long as the victim is conservative.
I know. He said, "according to david horowitz." Yeah, it's got people giggling.

Anything YOU say gets people giggling. Also full of sorrow and rage that idiots like you steal valuable oxygen from people more deserving.
FJO, you try, oh yes you do, but there it is: you just can't do it. HOWEVER, NY state know is hiring illiterates for teaching jobs (Savage talked about this on his show0, so know you and Compost can now get a job in NY teaching other far and alt right illiterates.
Aw, JakeyFakey is trying to be alt clever with an alt insult. He is so alt precious!

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

No because no report I have read indicates such.

You have trouble reading. Keep researching and reading. Take it slowly. :)

Is anyone really confused about who is going to be starting the violence here? Anyone? Is there any doubt about how you will be treated if you say anything against the communists? Did you read this thread? See how the lefties here have reacted. That's what we are in store for. It's only going to get worse from here.

You have trouble reading. Keep researching and reading. Take it slowly. :)

Enlighten us Jakey Fakey...

Hopefully this freaken animal will be incarcerated for a long time. MR Savage is a 74 year old man and I am 100% sure he was not out there picking a fight with a much younger and a mentally unstable individual. If this fool did something like this to an older man, or woman minding their own business eating in a restaurant where I live there would be a real good chance he would have been shot. I am a firm believer in conceal carry and stand your ground laws, thank God my state has those laws on the books.

Sounds like someone making a hate crime argument!

He should be, it was nothing but hate for a persons political views, the attacker is a sick SOB.

Is anyone really confused about who is going to be starting the violence here? Anyone? Is there any doubt about how you will be treated if you say anything against the communists? Did you read this thread? See how the lefties here have reacted. That's what we are in store for. It's only going to get worse from here.

Yes. It's why deporting them is the only civilized thing to do; get rid of them and let them go 'diversify' some other country.

Forum List

Back