Michael, Once Again Telling It Like It Is! You Have To Love This Guy :)

I thought you were talking about Michael Jackson,,,,, he has some good songs post mortem ...go to listening

Yeah, Pishy, Michael and this other guy would have made a perfect menage a trois. They all hate the Jews.
Sheikh Abu Hamza Muslims Must HATE Jews n Kuffars - YouTube

Good grief . . . a totally inane, sexual comment having nothing at all to do with the subject matter. Seriously, I'm embarrassed for you.

I could have found many youtubes with Imams that could have a menage a trois with you and your new friend Mike since all of you hate the Jews. I am embarrassed for you that you haven't changed one bit over the years. You still hate the Jews.

He does look insane..disgustingly selfish political figure, don't get excited.

I have no idea who the fuck "Michael" is but my real question is....

What the hell kind of bubble do you live in where you can post the name "Michael" and expect anybody to have a clue what you're talking about?

I have no idea who the fuck "Michael" is but my real question is....

What the hell kind of bubble do you live in where you can post the name "Michael" and expect anybody to have a clue what you're talking about?
Susan posted about him twice I think.
Anyway the wannabe president is just cutting his share, its off rating to call Bin Laden a terrorist and ride the glory of his assassination anymore.

So tell me Sussy do you really expect anyone with a crystal clear personal interest to be valued by anyone?

Fantastic catch Grendelyn!

I didn't know America had such people still.
I know his type. Brilliant. Uncompromising. Highly intellectual, but also able to pin ideas to reality and reality into his world view, like a railroad nail going in.

And those who tried to overawe him came off as dishonest fools. Which is almost what they are: Dishonest corrupted fools.

Thank you. :D

Honestly Pish, you & your cohorts are so funny always looking for shit to throw at Israel. For over 3000 years your ilk has been preaching Israel's doom. And the funniest part is that 3000 years from now your ilk will sttill be looking for shit to throw at Israel & preaching Israel's doom. And while Israel continues to make endless contributions to the world the Israeli's & Israel supporters are so glad to see how wasted your lives are. Heh Heh!

According to Wikipedia which I have linked below, bin Laden had a favorable view of Michael Scheuer as an author along with that of Noam Chomsky:

Favorable bin Laden opinion of two American authors[edit]
In 2011, in a review of a new book from former CIA officer Michael Scheuer, professor and writer Fouad Ajami wrote that "n 2007, [bin Laden] singled out two Western authors whose knowledge he had high regard for: Noam Chomsky and" Scheuer.[22]
Beliefs and ideology of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I am of the belief that bin Laden, did indeed attack America on 9/11 primarily because of our given support to Israel, particularly our weapons support, which he was initially angered about when viewing Israel bomb his people with American made war material in southern Lebanon back in 1986. I further believe that my country, America, must stop its blind support of Israel or most assuredly we can expect further blowback operations coming down upon us. Israel's concerns are not our concerns . . . we have other things to worry about such as North Korea and our crumbling infrastructure. Let's all do ourselves a big favor and save a lot of money by dumping Israel now!

I thought you were talking about Michael Jackson,,,,, he has some good songs post mortem ...go to listening

Thank you, but I never really cared for Michael Jackson. I'm more the Jackie Evancho type . . . many of this child's songs have brought me to tears. Although older now, here's one of her earlier videos. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

Thank you, but I never really cared for Michael Jackson. I'm more the Jackie Evancho type . . . many of this child's songs have brought me to tears. Although older now, here's one of her earlier videos. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

Ack . . . I forgot to put the video in my last post <eye roll>.

Honestly Pish, you & your cohorts are so funny always looking for shit to throw at Israel. For over 3000 years your ilk has been preaching Israel's doom. And the funniest part is that 3000 years from now your ilk will sttill be looking for shit to throw at Israel & preaching Israel's doom. And while Israel continues to make endless contributions to the world the Israeli's & Israel supporters are so glad to see how wasted your lives are. Heh Heh!

Israel is barely 50 years old.

I'm not preaching for Israel's doom, I'm preaching against Israel's egregious, inhumane treatment of the Palestinians and the theft of their land. You and your Zionist cohorts literally think Israel can get away with murder and theft by calling others that see such animal acts of brutality, anti-Semitic. Hopefully Israel will continue to make her endless contributions to the world but hopefully, too, she'll do it on her own dime rather than on America's as she's done in the past.

Grendelyn, et al,

Dr Scheuer, and indeed Dr Chomsky, are well educated and take a position opposite of mine. But in saying that, it doesn't mean that we do not observe the same things --- the same set of external observations --- but merely that we come to alternative conclusions pertaining to the next steps (the way forward as the diplomats put it).

The video and follow-on comment.
(COMMENT)

Both Dr Scheuer and Chomsky recognize the reality that the Muslim/Islamic world see both the US and Israel through very different eyes. The perspective that both Dr Scheuer and Chomsky hold is very much part of the great debate. And often, you even see it in this discussion group, the basic questions relevant to today, --- at this point in the timeline --- as opposed to the historical point of dead history and on events that cannot be changed.

People like myself and people like Dr Scheuer and Chomsky, are captured by the ideology behind that of the Question of Palestine. In the end, can we face the consequence of our choices.

If we adopt the Dr Scheuer and Chomsky philosophy and drop our support to Israel, are we as a moral people and a nation consigning Israel to its ultimate destruction and willing to accept that we, as a people and a nation, were very much a contributing factor to the destruction of the State of Israel. And exactly were does that fit in our set of moral imperatives. What we be if we allow a 21st Holocaust?

If we adopt the position that America must help in the preservation and protection of Israel against the Muslim Extremist, Jihadist and Fedayeen, are we willing to accept the associated risks associated with that position?​

The great debate must openly include both perspectives. Often, the discussion is clouded with the elements of law, justice and fairness. I can remember circumstances when I looked up to my Dad and said: But Dad --- that is not fair! And his response would be, that is the lesson of the real world and life --- it is not always fair --- the good guys don't always win. And there we are.

AHC Position 1948 said:
The Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to reaffirm here that the Arabs of Palestine cannot recognize the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate of Palestine or any situation arising or derived therefrom. They consider that imposing international alien immigrants on their country by force is nothing but an act of aggression and invasion, whether made by Jews themselves, through Great Britain, or by the United Nations. The Arab Higher Committee Delegation therefore expects that the duty of the United Nations is to remove the said aggression and stop that invasion. The creation of any Jewish state in an Arab territory is more than invasion or aggression, it is something with no precedent in history. It is en act of wiping out the existence of an Arab country, violating its integrity, subjecting its land and people to foreign Jewish domination.

“The Arabs of Palestine are, therefore, solidly determined to oppose, with all the means at their disposal, any scheme that provides for the dissection, segregation or partition of their tiny Country, or that gives to a minority, on the ground of creed, special and preferential rights or status. They will oppose such schemes, with the same zeal and with the same sacrifice that any other people would do under the same circumstances. We are alive to the fact that if they so desire, big powers could crush, by brute force, such opposition. But this realisation will not deter us from drenching the soil of our beloved country with the last drop of our blood in the lawful defense of all and every inch of it.” These solemn words were dismissed by the Zionists and the powers supporting them as idle threats. The events in Palestine since the end of November are only the beginning of this tragedy. Already over 1000 persons have been killed and over 2000 injured.
SOURCE: A/AC.21/10 16 February 1948

This position has remained substantially the same for more than half a century. These words almost reverberate and echo in the media today, as if nothing has changed in all this time. It is a cult type ideology --- and one that needs to be discussed. Now some say, that the dilemma is: "There is no military solution to the Question of Palestine." And to an extent, this might be true under the current Customary International Humanitarian Law of the Post-WWII Era. But if we are going to roll back the clock, we might as well roll back the new IHL that hamstrings Israel from that option. There is a military solution, if we are willing to accept the cost and risk associated with it. And this too --- must be part of the great debate.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is barely 50 years old.
In few months 67, he refers to the kingdom of Israel and Judea, you refer to the state of Israel, out of your point of view there is no need to recognize Palestine, dummy.

Forum List

Back