Michael Obama explains how fathers are the less desirable parents

If, according to that manly Obama-hermaphrodite sewer rat, men are sooo defective with children I'd like Michael Obama to explain something to me: back in the '90s my methamphetamine-abusing sister abandoned her newborn daughter so she could run off and fuck strangers for crank....yet THIS MAN spent many years and hours babysitting and nurturing my young niece. THIS MAN was the one who fed her, changed her dirty diapers, read her storybooks to her, and even endured the agony of her Barney-the-Dinosaur videos she always loved to watch (BTW, I heard that before his plastic surgery, Barney Dinosaur was a member of the Jackson 5.). Back then my Mom officially adopted my niece because my sister was too much of a walking drugged-out crime wave to be near children and while Mom was at work all the time, THIS MAN was the one taking meticulous care of her granddaughter for hours, day after day.

I'm not a father myself, but little kids always seemed to enjoy having this man around.

Last edited:
If, according to that manly Obama-hermaphrodite sewer rat, men are sooo defective with children I'd like Michael Obama to explain something to me: back in the '90s my methamphetamine-abusing sister abandoned her newborn daughter so she could run off and fuck strangers for crank....yet THIS MAN spent many years and hours babysitting and nurturing my young niece. THIS MAN was the one who fed her, changed her dirty diapers, read her storybooks to her, and even endured the agony of her Barney-the-Dinosaur videos she always loved to watch (BTW, I heard that before his plastic surgery, Barney Dinosaur was a member of the Jackson 5.). Back then my Mom officially adopted my niece because my sister was too much of a walking drugged-out crime wave to be near children and while Mom was at work all the time, THIS MAN was the one taking meticulous care of her granddaughter for hours, day after day.

I'm not a father myself, but little kids always seemed to enjoy having this man around.

You'd have been a helluva father...and may be yet. :thup:

You'd have been a helluva father...and may be yet. :thup:

That's very kind of you, even though I've never had any particular interest in having kids of my own. But we'll see what the future brings.

I can also guarantee that every one of the many times Michelle Obama murdered someone by fatally sucking the salt from their bodies with its finger suction cups, its victims were ALWAYS white males. Never women, never people of color.

I would also be remiss if I didn't point out that over the past decade, Michelle Obama has been such a gross, trashy ghetto rat, there are countless instances in which it's worn sleeveless dresses in public occasions and had dark stubble patches under its arms. This hermaphrodite Star-Trek-monster didn't even have enough class to shave its armpits!

And of course the dumbass is dishonest about Trump, who is guiding the ship while the Obamas and progs try to sink her.

Michelle Obama compares Donald Trump to a ‘divorced dad’ who is making America ‘sick’

The only First "Lady" who peed standing up

LOL, I remember one time, years ago, I saw Mrs. Obama standing at the urinal next to me. You could see the stubble on its back - its 22 personal assistants hadn't bothered to shave it in the past few days.

I would also be remiss if I didn't point out that over the past decade, Michelle Obama has been such a gross, trashy ghetto rat, there are countless instances in which it's worn sleeveless dresses in public occasions and had dark stubble patches under its arms. This hermaphrodite Star-Trek-monster didn't even have enough class to shave its armpits!
You mean someone didn't subjugate themselves to your ideology of how a woman should change her natural state for your viewing pleasure?

Forum List

Back