Michael Obama explains how fathers are the less desirable parents

And of course the dumbass is dishonest about Trump, who is guiding the ship while the Obamas and progs try to sink her.

Michelle Obama compares Donald Trump to a ‘divorced dad’ who is making America ‘sick’
Of all people you Trump sheep shouldn’t complain about anybody being dishonest
I'm assuming then that you agree that Michelle is being dishonest, but it's okay.
Well you know what halpens when you assume; then again probably not since you’re a retarded Trump sheep.
Yes I know what "halpens", I was just reading how you posted your post, BF. It wasn't that difficult
Seems it actually was for you
Actually it sounded more like you were condoning Michelle's dishonesty. It was a Freudian slip
on your behalf, so don't go pointing fingers because of your own unintended honesty, BF.

Of all people you Trump sheep shouldn’t complain about anybody being dishonest
I'm assuming then that you agree that Michelle is being dishonest, but it's okay.
Well you know what halpens when you assume; then again probably not since you’re a retarded Trump sheep.
Yes I know what "halpens", I was just reading how you posted your post, BF. It wasn't that difficult
Actually it sounded more like you were condoning Michelle's dishonesty. It was a Freudian slip
on your behalf, so don't go pointing fingers because of your own unintended honesty, BF.
Wouldn’t be the first time that reality and your assumptions were in conflict

Kind of like Trump/Russian collusion huh? That and men are chicks, they marry one another, have kids, and use women's bathrooms.

Kind of like Trump/Russian collusion huh? That and men are chicks, they marry one another, have kids, and use women's bathrooms.
Honestly, that comment is all over the place and too stupid to respond to.

K
During an interview with US TV presenter Stephen Colbert, she told the crowd in London that the US is like a troubled teenager.
She said: “We come from a broken family, we are a little unsettled.
“Sometimes you spend the weekend with divorced dad. That feels like fun but then you get sick."

:eusa_doh:Sick from what? Testosterone?

I can't believe you men are taking this shit lying down. China teaches engineering to their students. Our colleges are teaching men how to cuddle. :rofl:

Last edited:

He's right, though perhaps not technically "Freudian".

K
During an interview with US TV presenter Stephen Colbert, she told the crowd in London that the US is like a troubled teenager.
She said: “We come from a broken family, we are a little unsettled.
“Sometimes you spend the weekend with divorced dad. That feels like fun but then you get sick."

:eusa_doh:Sick from what? To much testosterone?

I can't believe you men are taking this shit lying down. China teaches engineering to their students. Our colleges are teaching men how to cuddle. :rofl:

Michelle fails to recognize we're somewhat broken as a direct result of the following.

A. The internet and smart phones. Wholly cow they've really strung us up with this shit. Take a wild guess who is running 99.9% of it? Progs, that's who.

B. Question of identity. Man, this is nearly endless, but you can start with multiculturalism, multilingualism, the assault on Christianity, and Jew-ism to extent. The assault on gender, marriage, traditionalism, men are toxic, and the U.S. Constitution. Guess who's behind it?

C. A dumbing down. The result of a spoiled public with gadgets up their ass all day, and who are not required to solve basic problems. But "Mexicans will do the work". Guess who is behind most of it? Yep, progs.

D. Education. By some measure our education is disrupted by multilingualism. By an extreme measure our education is compromised in favor of a prog indoctrination. Our education system produces far too many people who are incapable, impractical and ineffective. Plus it's a racket. Take a wild guess who controls our school system? Progs do.

E. Thought control: 24/7 propaganda some used to call news. Guess who owns 99.9%? That's right, progs do. Think as you're instructed or stand to be economically and personally destroyed. Yep, progs. Censorship throughout the web. Yep again, progs.

F. Entertainment: Hollywood sucks man, they used to be great. Music mostly sucks, it took a real dive post 80s. I saw this "BTS" group on SNL the other night. WTF was that? I wasn't watching the show, but I heard this noise on the TV, worse than a car accident. A good ear for music was greatly offended, wholly shit. Many of our comedians lack real talent, which is hid under cussing, and an instruction on racism and politics. So bad.

G. Drugs - the victim mentality - it's not PC to be intellectually honest - lacking intellectual honesty:
  1. You have real problems and require a prescription drug, probably more than one. Smoke a lot of dope too, you need it.
  2. You are a victim, me too and you too too.
  3. Can't be honest, it's just not politically correct.
  4. Obese women are beautiful models too. Dudes are chicks too, 75 gender types, yadda yadda.
Guess who's behind most of it? That's right, progs are.

H. Disrespect, lack of discipline and personal-accountability. People are far more disrespectful now. Can't demonstrate discipline cuz it reminds us how men are toxic. The State will take care of you. It's someone else's fault. Of course progs are behind most of it.

I. Over-population and technology.

Or Michelle is smart enough to recognize these things. But she's a liar, she's highly corrupt and supports the plan. Pick one.

The Star Trek Salt Vampire has always been just as sexist against men as it is racist against whites. It has given numerous speeches calling men in general "entitled," "arrogant," "self-righteous," "pampered," "be better" guilt trips and so on. Everything this permanently scowling abomination has ever said has always been about blaming some other group for its own personal racial/sexual demons. Satisfaction and gratitude are not part of its limited catalog of emotions.

She had her mother take care of her kids and 24 aides waiting on her hand and foot. Good parenting!

Each parent had a distinct role in their child's development.

A dude looking mother and an effeminate looking acting dad is a recipe for disaster

Forum List

Back