Michael Moore: Know who you give your money to...

Originally posted by NightTrain
I'm curious, what right wing people do you consider as liars?

Just my guess NT, but you might be waiting a long time for that answer.... :rolleyes:

I've got a question. If 'Bowling for Columbine' is a documentary and there were so many lies and twisted facts in it, is it still considered a documentary?
I was under the impression that a documentary was all facts.

Originally posted by Hannitized
I've got a question. If 'Bowling for Columbine' is a documentary and there were so many lies and twisted facts in it, is it still considered a documentary?
I was under the impression that a documentary was all facts.

You answered your own question Hannity.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
You answered your own question Hannity.
LOL! I guess I did. Okay then, shouldn't he have to return the award he won for his "documentary" since it's not technically a documentary?

Hey ppl
I declare neutrality for now, however could you please in point form indicate how Michael Moore hates america?

hehe so much for the point form

anyway

I don't know how that defines him as hating america. because many of the facts that is refuted in those articles can be confirmed in others. either way, I find his involvement and willingness to change something in his country is very patriotic. whether you agree with him or not, someone who believes that they could have a positive effect on the country and goes out and does so is patriotic (in my opinion) because you have to love and care enough for the country to have such perseverence. He's trying to make positive changes in his country (although you may disagree with what he believes to be "positive"). Again this is opinion, so feel free to post UR opinion.

Originally posted by Man of 1951
hehe so much for the point form

anyway

I don't know how that defines him as hating america. because many of the facts that is refuted in those articles can be confirmed in others. either way, I find his involvement and willingness to change something in his country is very patriotic. whether you agree with him or not, someone who believes that they could have a positive effect on the country and goes out and does so is patriotic (in my opinion) because you have to love and care enough for the country to have such perseverence. He's trying to make positive changes in his country (although you may disagree with what he believes to be "positive"). Again this is opinion, so feel free to post UR opinion.

Oh...... MY...... GOD...... ....... ....... I'M...... GOING....... TO....... :puke3:

PUUUUUL..LEEEEEEZE...

Pale...PALE....Are you okay?? Someone quick, I think Pales had a heart attack. lol kidding, sweetie.

Dividing our country even more than it is with lies and twisted facts is not my idea of Patriotic, but we all hold America differently in our hearts, I guess.

Anyone know the answer to my last question? Should he be able to keep his award?

Wasnt it Michael Moore that expressed his hatred for this Country and thought Americans were in general stupid people? Yep.. that sure is patriotic. :rolleyes:

I dont feel like doing a search... any effort used in searching anything about Michael Moore is more effort than I'm willing to use.

Originally posted by Hannitized
Pale...PALE....Are you okay?? Someone quick, I think Pales had a heart attack. lol kidding, sweetie.

Dividing our country even more than it is with lies and twisted facts is not my idea of Patriotic, but we all hold America differently in our hearts, I guess.

Anyone know the answer to my last question? Should he be able to keep his award?

Well running off to his favorite place on earth, europe, and calling American's "the stupidist people on earth" is NOT what I'd call "loving his country". Aren't the "people" the "country"?

And NO Hannie, he SHOULDN'T be able to keep that award.

Fuzzykitten, LOL, thanks for the website! I was looking in the "gift shop", lol, and seen shirts, hats, etc. that read "Guns don't kill people, Abortion Clinics kill people", LOL! I'm getting a shirt!! Thanks again!!
Thanks Pale, I didn't think he should either. Wonder if he's gonna have to return it, lol, okay, I'm not wondering, I really know the answer to that one. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Here's another outlook on Moore:

"People got right in my face," says Moore, the self-professed champion of the little guy whose films and books have brought him wealth, fame and increasingly rabid scorn. "It was rough. I just thought how easier my life would be had I just thanked my agent."

Is this the same Michael Moore who has completed three "documentaries" that are a compendium of spliced video, dubbed-in audio, mis-quotes, outright fabrications, and comments taken out of context or edited to fit Moore's purposes?

He is referred to in the article you sourced as "champion of the little guy". Would this be the same Michael Moore who sicced the cops on a former employee who was following him with a megaphone in the same manner Moore had stalked the CEO of an automaker? (Apparently Moore felt that this type of conduct should not be permissible for plebians) Would this be the same Moore who referred to Mom and Pop small businesses as "Nazis" and believes that the average American is too stupid and too emotional to be allowed to own a weapon?

If you're going to present a viewpoint, perhaps you should do a little checking to make sure it's supportable. As it is, your support of Moore only serves to identify you as just another knee-jerk leftie whose opinions come straight out of the noxious swill served up by such highly credible sources as MoveOn.org.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
this is REALLY funny cuz he ain't no little guy! my baby is a 'little guy'.

I was about to say the same thing. Michael Moore. a champion for the little guy? Haha

Another truly heart-warming statement by MM is the one where he compares terrorists to American Revolutionary Minute Men.

Yep, he really does love America. A real patriot...

Michael Moore:
"The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not 'insurgents' or 'terrorists' or 'The Enemy.' They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win."

Christopher Hitchens on Moore:
"...speaking here in my capacity as a polished, sophisticated European as well, it seems to me the laugh here is on the polished, sophisticated Europeans. They think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they‘ve taken as their own, as their representative American someone who actually embodies all of those qualities."

Thanks, Mikey.

Forum List

Back