Michael Moore just made Don Lemon & White America very uncomfortble tonight,

Even liberals can't stand Moore. His show on Broadway bombed in the first ten minutes. The only thing Michael Moore is good for is for liberals to talk about how great he is.
Don't you ever do anything but lie?

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/31/michael-moore-makes-broadway-debut-to-sold-out-crowd/

And liberals and all thinking people love Michael.

His Bowling For Columbine movie must have been a monumental flop, seeing as how no gun-control laws ever came of it. Even with 8 years of Obama.
What the fuckare you babbling about. The topic is MM's new broadway show. Try to keep up.

Trump supporters must denounce him and apologize to America for voting for him.
We're sorry, America.

We didn't really have any good options. Gary "feel the" Johnson is a loon, so third party was out. We thought we would give an outsider a try, for a change. Maybe we should have just stayed home.

Anyone on the stage at the republican debates would have been better.

Of course, they all would had rolled over and let the media pound them, and hand Hillary the White House.
And this country would be in much more capable hands if Hillary won than this narcissistic lunatic child we now have.

Sure, we would be at war with Russia and North Korea would be lobbing missiles at Guam.
Youre so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.
Trump has zero foreign or domestic policy experience. Hillary had mucho. God why do I bother with these knownothings?

Of course, they all would had rolled over and let the media pound them, and hand Hillary the White House.

Trump didn't beat Hillary. The electoral college beat Hillary. She had 3 million more votes.
Hillary didn't get more votes than Trump. The electoral college just demanded precedence from the Trump campaign.
You lie so easily it appears you do it very often.
You were the one who lied.

If Trump had only received 3 million more votes nationally and lost the electoral college, you would claim that Hillary won fair and square.

Several media outlets were literally pondering that outcome with glee.....
" Hillary didn't get more votes than Trump"
Another of those famous Kellyanne alternate facts.
"The electoral college beat Hillary"
Another of those famous "fake news" stories...

Uh oh!!!

Michael Moore just made Don Lemon & White America very uncomfortble tonight,
He said, "If you're just holding down a woman while she's being raped, are you a rapist? People need to confront the fact that if you voted for a racist & still support him, you're a racist too. Lemon was stunned for a minute & said something about blowback, but Moore said he was so fed up he doesn't care anymore. It was a harsh, visceral analogy, but it's the despicable truth.
We're all fed up with this arrogant racist unhinged narcissistic child.

Trump didn't beat Hillary. The electoral college beat Hillary. She had 3 million more votes.
Hillary didn't get more votes than Trump. The electoral college just demanded precedence from the Trump campaign.

If Trump had only received 3 million more votes nationally and lost the electoral college, you would claim that Hillary won fair and square.

Uh oh!!!

Of course the electoral college was one of the factors in Hillary's loss. Too many people falling for a con artist, James Comey, the russiantrolls on the internet etc. there are a lot of good reasons. Not one that Trump is more qualified or would be a better president.
We've seen7 months of failure and daily embarrassment. I've seen enough.

Almost hard to believe Democrats and Progressives have yet to accept the landslide victory by Donald Trump. I wonder why?

We're sorry, America.

We didn't really have any good options. Gary "feel the" Johnson is a loon, so third party was out. We thought we would give an outsider a try, for a change. Maybe we should have just stayed home.

And this country would be in much more capable hands if Hillary won than this narcissistic lunatic child we now have.

Sure, we would be at war with Russia and North Korea would be lobbing missiles at Guam.
Trump has zero foreign or domestic policy experience. Hillary had mucho. God why do I bother with these knownothings?
Oh, there is no question that Hillary had more experience that any candidate in any other party. She has been in politics for decades. Her experience wasn't the problems. She is just such a shitty person and has so many skeletons in the closet, I just couldn't vote for her. She also seemed willing/gleefully ready to hand American sovereignty over to the rest of the world at the expense of our constitutional protections (world court, etc.).

Uh oh!!!

Of course the electoral college was one of the factors in Hillary's loss. Too many people falling for a con artist, James Comey, the russiantrolls on the internet etc. there are a lot of good reasons. Not one that Trump is more qualified or would be a better president.

So many alternative facts in here...

Oh, there is no question that Hillary had more experience that any candidate in any other party. She has been in politics for decades. Her experience wasn't the problems. She is just such a shitty person and has so many skeletons in the closet, I just couldn't vote for her. She also seemed willing/gleefully ready to hand American sovereignty over to the rest of the world at the expense of our constitutional protections (world court, etc.).
And you talk about being a shitty person and having too many skeletons in the closet and you didn't think ofTrump? Robert Mueller is uncovering many of those skeletons as we speak and they don't come more shitty, lets face it REVOLTING a human being thanDT.

Uh oh!!!

So many alternative facts in here...
You obviously don't know what happened.
I speak the truth. I don't have any reason to lie. Call me the antitrump.

We're sorry, America.

Yea she had lots of experience, like denying extra security for the Libyan embassies and watching Americans die from Muslim barbarians. Then she got to lie about it and blame it all on YouTuube.

Who could forget her famous reset button gift to the Russians?

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

Clearly more qualified.

And you talk about being a shitty person and having too many skeletons in the closet and you didn't think ofTrump? Robert Mueller is uncovering many of those skeletons as we speak and they don't come more shitty, lets face it REVOLTING a human being thanDT.
That may be true (not sure what you're referring to, but I will assume true for now), but to be fair, we did no know of any truly revolting Trump skeletons before the election, despite the nature of his lengthy public life. The "grab them by the p___y comment was the "worst" thing. Hillary had way too many shady shit surrounding her. I just couldn't vote for her...and I really didn't hate Bill Clinton as president.

So you believed the massive amount of lies aimed at her even though after 25 years, they couldn't prove a thing that she did wrong.

Yea she had lots of experience, like denying extra security for the Libyan embassies and watching Americans die from Muslim barbarians. Then she got to lie about it and blame it all on YouTuube.

Who could forget her famous reset button gift to the Russians?

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

Clearly more qualified.

I wonder why all those republican led investigations couldn't prove any of that Benghazi crap?

That may be true (not sure what you're referring to, but I will assume true for now), but to be fair, we did no know of any truly revolting Trump skeletons before the election, despite the nature of his lengthy public life. The "grab them by the p___y comment was the "worst" thing. Hillary had way too many shady shit surrounding her. I just couldn't vote for her...and I really didn't hate Bill Clinton as president.
Most of this " shady shit" was manufactured conspiracy theories by your alt right media. Hillary was a weak campaigner but would have been a great president. She understands government. Trump doesn't. She wouldn't put neonazis in the WH like Trump has done... she'd be strengthening our environmental protections, the POS prez is weakening them... on and on too many to mention.

So you believed the massive amount of lies aimed at her even though after 25 years, they couldn't prove a thing that she did wrong.
I love your economy of words. You say so much and get right to the point. And you're always on target.

Maybe you're right. Maybe we should have ignored all that smoke and voted for her anyway. How much worse could it be, right? Maybe? Perhaps she wouldn't have sold us out to the internationalists and ignored the needs of Americans. It's speculation at this point.

I love your economy of words. You say so much and get right to the point. And you're always on target.

Thank you. I could say they are stupid pieces of shit who should be locked up for their own safety, but it's easier to just call them a bitch.

Absolutely. It's much better for us in the rest of the world that the Electoral College had you take one for the team. Sorry about that and all, but it's an ill wind that blows no one any good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back