Michael Moore just made Don Lemon & White America very uncomfortble tonight,

So, what does he suggest we do?

Trump supporters must denounce him and apologize to America for voting for him.

Will the DNC apologize to Bernie for shafting him first?

He would of beat Trump and solved all your sleepless nights and agonizing and ruminating.

Will you survive two terms hun?

Bernie wouldn't have beaten him because Trump stole the election. The GOP rigged it through calculated voter suppression in key swing states. But that's neither here nor there, the real question is...Will the country survive even one term of the orange shitgibbon?

By the way, Trump can kiss his already pathetic approval numbers goodbye...hello 20's.
The GOP rigged it through calculated voter suppression in key swing states.
Do you really believe that? I'm not saying you're wrong, but how? What did he do?

How can we use it to our advantage to get a real libertarian elected?
:muahaha:

Don't vote for Trump and people that support nazis and confederates.

Another useless dead-end thread by a deadbeat quack OP. Starts off with a non-sequitur and finishes with an irrelevancy!

People need to denounce the DNC for voting democrat and for Hillary, for supporting a communist organization with communist ties which has lied, cheated, colluded in an attempt to try to thwart a legitimate election process trying to steal the election for George Soros backed Communists.

If you vote for and support communists, liars, cheaters and colluders, that makes you a Communist lying piece of garbage too.

Pass it onto Michael, the fat-headed pig-slob operative of the Left that tries to pass himself off as a faux-intellectual.

GO TRUMP!!!!!

He would of beat Trump and solved all your sleepless nights and agonizing and ruminating.

Bernie wouldn't have beaten him because Trump stole the election. The GOP rigged it through calculated voter suppression in key swing states. But that's neither here nor there, the real question is...Will the country survive even one term of the orange shitgibbon?

By the way, Trump can kiss his already pathetic approval numbers goodbye...hello 20's.

I see you are still placing all your faith in these reliable polls.

That's all they have to cheer them up and give them hope. The polls are like crack cocaine to the libs.

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to America in 50 years.
I don't agree with that, I'd say one of the worst things. But then I'm very happy with Trump as POTUS. It's just a shame Americans I like and respect have to suffer the effect the same as Americans who voted for him.

I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic because I renounced my status as a U.S citizenship and stopped being a de facto employee of USA.INC currently held in receivership of the IMF by taking myself out from under the Uniform Commercial Code of statutory law. I reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status that put me under the jurisdiction of USA.INC.BUT, with that being said? I 100 percent support what President Trump is trying to do against overwhelming odds with a "Deep State" that has only further entrenched itself into all factions of "gubermint" from the the federal level all the way down to the local level working against him. Until I am given a reason to put him in the classification of just another puppet of the globalists? I will continue to do so and NO one here can debate me on the facts nor can they convince me to do otherwise. I simply know too much.

He said, "If you're just holding down a woman while she's being raped, are you a rapist? People need to confront the fact that if you voted for a racist & still support him, you're a racist too. Lemon was stunned for a minute & said something about blowback, but Moore said he was so fed up he doesn't care anymore. It was a harsh, visceral analogy, but it's the despicable truth.

Wait a holdit. Michael Moore is white. So you're saying he made himself very uncomfortable tonight?

Or are you saying he had a skin transplant so he's no longer white?

Or are you saying he excludes himself from being considered "American"?

Last I heard (about an hour ago) that idiot declared that he was moving out of the country. Good riddance to a worthless POS if he does. I'd pitch in for a one-way to Somalia.
:banana:
Dumbest post I've read in a long time

Michael Moore is too dumb and morbidly obese to be giving anyone advice on anything.

He is just another one of those "stupid white men" who he wrote about in his book.
Michael is 1000 times smarter and more successful than u. Want to compare resumes?
I didn't think so.
He is only successful because of all the retards who swallow his shit wholesale.

He couldn't last 5 minutes in a debate with me on race.

Michael Moore, like so many of us have come to a place of just giving up. We now have in our mist a sitting president that condones violence. And no one on the right is willing to stand up and call this racist out....Michael like so many of us have warned us for years, that when we fail to vote and just sit on the side lines, this is what we get people. Trump is on a role and he has the american whites backing his ass 1000%. I say, go for the gold people, and keep on going until the good people of this nation understands, votes matter!!

Michael Moore is too dumb and morbidly obese to be giving anyone advice on anything.

He is just another one of those "stupid white men" who he wrote about in his book.
Michael is 1000 times smarter and more successful than u. Want to compare resumes?
I didn't think so.

Michael Moore wouldn't stand a chance against me in a debate....I would have him stuttering and stammering and looking for a way out in a matter of mere minutes.

I didn't think so.

Not sure about the "smarter" or "successful" part, I'll just have to take your word on it. What I really want to know, is how did they ever stuff ten pounds of excrement into a five pound sack? That's quite a trick there.

He said, "If you're just holding down a woman while she's being raped, are you a rapist? People need to confront the fact that if you voted for a racist & still support him, you're a racist too. Lemon was stunned for a minute & said something about blowback, but Moore said he was so fed up he doesn't care anymore. It was a harsh, visceral analogy, but it's the despicable truth.

Well shit head, I proudly voted for Trump to keep the bitch out of the WH and would do it again in a NY second. Michael Moore is a disgusting POS and you just dived right in with him.

The GOP rigged it through calculated voter suppression in key swing states.
Do you really believe that? I'm not saying you're wrong, but how? What did he do?

How can we use it to our advantage to get a real libertarian elected?
:muahaha:

Check out the article in my sig.

So we should had voted for the woman that enabled BJ Clinton to rape women his whole life?

We should had voted for the woman who defended a child rapist and discredited a little girl on the stand who was so injured by the attack she could never have children?

All because you beleive President Trump is "racist"?

Sounds like you all are still in denial about losing the election and there are no signs that people are switching over to your Agenda.

Forum List

Back