Michael Flynn vs. The True Believers

Flynn was not charged with some crimes Mueller has evidence of him committing for his testimony in giving up information on the Trump’s family high crimes.
He knows of all of Trump’s connections to Russia.
Trump is roadkill and the sooner he is indicted the better.

Here is the kicker, unlike with Anonymous Sources, the Source attributed to making this statement is named as Comey.

"Comey Said."
Except it was a pair of anonymous sources that claimed the source was Comey.
Comey has not denied that he said this.

And Comey has a comment on just about everything these days.
Being that this is so significant of a comment attributed to him, if he did not say it, he would come out and publicly disavow having said it, but he can't because to do so would be lying since there were witnesses to his making this statement in front of Congress.

Comey cannot confirm or deny. He's caught in a trap. The same trap he painted himself in to when Lynch asked him to obstruct Clinton's investigation and call it a "matter", the same trap he painted himself in to, when he called the Dossier False and Salacious yet used it in a FISA Warrant Application anyways.

The same trap Lynch painted herself in to when she denied meeting Bill Clinton on the Tarmac and when caught in that lie, stated that the conversation was about Golf and Grandkids, despite her not ever golfing nor having grandkids.

The same trap the DOJ painted themselves in to when they said they had no transcripts or records of the Tarmac meeting, only to later be forced to admit they had those transcripts, rushed to classify them, and then declare them a matter of National Security.

The same trap Lois Lerner painted herself in to when she said her emails were lost forever because her hard drive crashed, only to later once having bought her IT time to clean the back up tapes have to turn over some of the emails left behind.

The Same Trap Clinton and her multitude of lies painted her in to, but if not for James Comey is a jail bird right now a in a Federal Prison.

Now go suck Putin's Cock.

Last edited:
Remember when all of you Leftists proclaimed Hussein Obama the 'messiah,' and 'god'?????

No. I don't.

Perhaps this happened in your head.

Well....let's remind all, and prove you to be a lying low-life for the third day in a row...

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story by comparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
- Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

Time for you to learn that I'm NEVER wrong.

Now....beat it, you dunce.

View attachment 176689
Powerful White House staffer Rob Porter resigns — here are all the casualties of the Trump administration so far

some of the pictures of your non believers ,

that is what they get from following a false self proclaimed demigod.

Remember when all of you Leftists proclaimed Hussein Obama the 'messiah,' and 'god'?????

That was comedy gold....

...we're not hearing much of that today, huh?
You didn’t address Penelope’s point. You just deflected and ran away from her comment.
You truly are a coward and a fraud.

Do you even know where your fuhrer got his “ America First “motto?

1.Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

No. I don't.

Perhaps this happened in your head.

Here's another good one, you dope...

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

10. To be a ‘made man’ in the Mafia, one must be involved in a murder. How does an Obama true believer do that?

“[Sally] Yates and a high-ranking colleague went to the White House to tell counsel Don McGahn about the Flynn situation. "The first thing we did was to explain to Mr. McGahn that the underlying conduct that Gen. Flynn had engaged in was problematic in and of itself," Yates testified in a May 2017 appearance before a Senate Judiciary Committee subcommittee. That was an apparent reference to the Logan Act, although Yates never specifically said so. "We took him [McGahn] through in a fair amount of detail of the underlying conduct, what Gen. Flynn had done."

Yates then explained to McGahn her theory that Flynn might be vulnerable to blackmail. The idea was that Flynn had discussed sanctions with Kislyak, ….”

….it appears the Justice Department used a never-enforced law and a convoluted theory as a pretext to question Flynn — and then, when FBI questioners came away believing Flynn had not lied to them, forged ahead with a false-statements prosecution anyway. Yates went on to become a heroine of the Trump resistance (and at least one of Mueller's prosecutors) after she refused to enforce the president's travel ban executive order, and Trump summarily fired her. Her legacy lives on in United States v. Michael T. Flynn.’
Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

11. “In some sense, we are in uncharted territory — given the misadventure of appointing Robert Mueller as special counsel. His team is now replaying the role of Patrick Fitzgerald in the Scooter Libby case: investigating a crime that did not exist and that even if it did was committed by someone else.”
Scandal, Corruption, Lawbreaking — And So What?

Get that....????
"...investigating a crime that did not exist and that even if it did was committed by someone else.”

Who???

Hillary......that's who.

Hard to know whether the Democrat elites seek out true believers, or those types simply flock to their masters.

1.The former CIA Moscow station head describes this sort this way:

".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster.”
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

2. The function of government school, public school, is to turn out these true believers in cultural Marxism, with no morality other than what is best for the party. It would not be inappropriate to refer to them as ‘apparatchiks.’

3. In Eric Hoffer’s The True Believer, we find the distinction between conservatives, and the people that inhabited Obama’s administration

“…people with a sense of fulfillment think it is a good world land would like to conserve it as it is, while the frustrated favor radical change.” A primary cause of this dissatisfaction is a spiritual emptiness which must be provided, not by himself, but by society.
In the American tradition, the sanctity of the individual, his freedom, and his life come before any political institution….but not for the ‘true believers.’

True believers seek to 'fundamentally transform'....

4. The leftist believer identifies with movements such as communism, or radical Islamism, modern Liberalism, and spurns democracy, capitalism, individuality and personal freedom, yet his mottos include “peace,” “social justice,” and “equality.”

5. Paramount in the psychology of the leftist is a sense of guilt due to a position of privilege or material comfort or status. Ashamed that he is not a genuine victim, he pays back a karmic debt by being a believer.

Michael Flynn had the bad luck to come face to face with a true believer in a position of power.

Next.

Flynn willfully broke the law, pleaded guilty, and admitted to it, then became a snitch for the prosecution to stay out of prison.

Hard to know whether the Democrat elites seek out true believers, or those types simply flock to their masters.

".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster.”
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

2. The function of government school, public school, is to turn out these true believers in cultural Marxism, with no morality other than what is best for the party. It would not be inappropriate to refer to them as ‘apparatchiks.’

3. In Eric Hoffer’s The True Believer, we find the distinction between conservatives, and the people that inhabited Obama’s administration

“…people with a sense of fulfillment think it is a good world land would like to conserve it as it is, while the frustrated favor radical change.” A primary cause of this dissatisfaction is a spiritual emptiness which must be provided, not by himself, but by society.
In the American tradition, the sanctity of the individual, his freedom, and his life come before any political institution….but not for the ‘true believers.’

4. The leftist believer identifies with movements such as communism, or radical Islamism, modern Liberalism, and spurns democracy, capitalism, individuality and personal freedom, yet his mottos include “peace,” “social justice,” and “equality.”

5. Paramount in the psychology of the leftist is a sense of guilt due to a position of privilege or material comfort or status. Ashamed that he is not a genuine victim, he pays back a karmic debt by being a believer.

Michael Flynn had the bad luck to come face to face with a true believer in a position of power.

Next.

Flynn willfully broke the law, pleaded guilty, and admitted to it, then became a snitch for the prosecution to stay out of prison.

What did he do?

4. The leftist believer identifies " with movements such as communism, or radical Islamism, modern Liberalism, and spurns democracy, capitalism, individuality and personal freedom, yet his mottos include “peace,” “social justice,” and “equality.”

Next.

Gosh you are really sucking in the fake news .. True believers my ass.
This is complete hate spewed by a copy /paste retard.

I notice that you were not able to find anything to dispute, and could only provide the usual and prosaic Liberal "Is not, issssss noootttttt!!!!" post.

Seems to be the best you morons can do.

Because even if I gave you all of the facts of the truth, you will still find some way to hate liberals because a website told you so..

ohhhhhh believe me, no one needs to tell us that. With no honor, integrity, shame, principles, ethics, honesty, standards unprecedented with liberals. We see it everyday. you all can't keep your shit to yourselves. you hate humanity.

12. "I got a call from Axelrod the night before the White House announced Flynn's forced resignation....He told me 'This isn't about Flynn; this is about getting Trump out.' He said that if the Dems could prove that Trump ordered Flynn to promise the Russians relief from sanctions, it could be an impeachable offense. 'That's our hope,' Axelrod said.

If Axelrod was pinnng his hopes on exposing a secret plot between Mike Flynn and Sergey Kislyak, he was in for a big disappointment."
Edward Klein, "All Out War," p. 161-162

In his capacity as Trump's chief adviser on national security affairs, Flynn did as he should do: he asked that the Kremlin not immediately respond to Obama's expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats....simply wait to see what the Trump administration will do.

"Flynn did not promise Kislyak anything in this initial conversation, and four days later, on January 2, the Russian ambassador called him back to continue their discussion. The intercept of their conversations was duly recorded by the FBI."
Ibid.

"..the Russian ambassador raised the sanctions to Flynn and that Flynn responded that the Trump team would be taking office in a few weeks and would review Russia policy and sanctions.

That's neither illegal nor improper. " The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn

Last edited:
13. . "This is what police states do.

In the past it was considered scandalous for senior U.S. officials to even request the identities of U.S. officials incidentally monitored by the government (normally they are redacted from intelligence reports).

It's very rare that reporters are ever told about government-monitored communications of U.S. citizens, let alone senior U.S. officials.

Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do. "
The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn
o

Of course, having America become a police state would not be out of the norm for an individual raided by Bolsheviks, and tutored in the Saul Alinsky school of political action.....Hussein Obama.
Remember this?

"The White House wants people to believe they are losing the health care debate because “scary … videos are starting to percolate on the internet” that are spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care plan.
The White House is even encouraging Obama supporters to help them identify people spreading this “disinformation.” The official White House blog now asks Americans: “If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].”
Morning Bell: The People Spreading "Disinformation" About Obamacare

Bet they never taught you about the Stasi, in government school.....

"One of its main tasks was spying on the population, mainly through a vast network of citizens turned informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures, including hidden psychological destruction of dissidents (Zersetzung, literally meaning decomposition)."
Stasi - Wikipedia

4. The leftist believer identifies " with movements such as communism, or radical Islamism, modern Liberalism, and spurns democracy, capitalism, individuality and personal freedom, yet his mottos include “peace,” “social justice,” and “equality.”

Next.

Gosh you are really sucking in the fake news .. True believers my ass.
This is complete hate spewed by a copy /paste retard.

I notice that you were not able to find anything to dispute, and could only provide the usual and prosaic Liberal "Is not, issssss noootttttt!!!!" post.

Because even if I gave you all of the facts of the truth, you will still find some way to hate liberals because a website told you so..

This latest...and I hope final...post of yours is your admission of imbecility....

Excellent.

You're dismissed.
or the PeeWee Herman phrase 'I know you are, but what am I" :abgg2q.jpg:

14. Mike Flynn will never be forgiven by the Left for describing Hussein Obama as a “weak and spineless” leader who “coddles” terrorists and has brought mayhem to our streets with his “fumbling indecisiveness,” “willful ignorance” and “total incompetence.”
How Mike Flynn Became America’s Angriest General

And.....the Obama holdovers in the Deep State, the true believers, got even with Flynn.

Only under the thumb of the lying Leftist Deep State true believers could Bergdahl be set free and Mike Flynn prosecuted.

In this episode we see just one more similarity between the Democrats and their earlier iteration, the Bolsheviks.

15. "The whole episode is evidence of the precipitous and ongoing collapse of America's democratic institutions — not a sign of their resiliency. Flynn's ouster was a soft coup (or political assassination) engineered by anonymous intelligence community bureaucrats.

Unelected intelligence analysts work for the president, not the other way around. Far too many Trump critics appear not to care that these intelligence agents leaked highly sensitive information to the press — mostly because Trump critics are pleased with the result.

...it is simply not the role of the deep state to target a man working in one of the political branches of the government by dishing to reporters about information it has gathered clandestinely.

Sitting back and letting shadowy, unaccountable agents of espionage do the job for us simply isn't an acceptable alternative.

Down that path lies the end of democracy in America."
America's spies anonymously took down Michael Flynn. That is deeply worrying.

Haven't read the pages of comments, but would like to say that the O.P. clearly spells out the greatest threat to our Country since the Civil War.

Amazing we have to deal with Marxism in our government and schools so soon after the spectacular failure of the greatest Marxist experiment ever....the U.S.S.R.

Of course the present day fools think they have tweaked Marx just right this time...and that they are nothing like the bad old Bolsheviks. Same thing they thought in Venezuela less than a decade ago.

Forum List

Back