Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You are simply lying.....you see him robbing the store and assaulting the man.

You are lying. I see him pushing the Asian guy off him. Where is the video of the incident?

No, you don't get it. I'm saying that you don't actually believe anything you say, you just lie all the time.

So you dont have the video? I get it perfectly. You just assume the Asian guy is telling the truth.

If true it'll be irrelevant to the officer's use of lethal force unless the officer knew about it and was detaining he and his aquaintance for questioning about it. Report I heard, the officer detained them both for j-walking. In the process of that, Mr. Brown physically assaulted the officer pushing on his car door whereupon a physical struggle ensued resulting in the officer using lethal force as was his right legally as per Missouri statute 563.046

Did you actually read it?

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.

A fleeing unarmed suspect doesn't meet this criteria.

I think it does meet the criteria as written. But it shouldn't. That gives way to much power to the police (and private citizens in Florida) and takes away a constitutional protected right of presumed innocence.

Even if he did rob a store the cop had no right to shoot him when he was surrendering, as witnesses have stated.

Accomplices don't make credible witnesses.

There were other witnesses that stated he was shot after turning and putting his hands up.

If the witnesses are correct, do you approve of the police acting in that manner?

No

But I have serious doubt about the credibility of those other witnesses

So the kid could get arrested. Why does anyone lie? What provoked the altercation? Do you know or are you just taking the word of the Asian guy?

Why does that sound so familiar? What a fucken hypocrite.

You avoided the question. I have gotten into it as a teenager with Asian store owners that start shit with you so I know the type. Where does it show him robbing the store? Why is there no video?

There is a video. It will be released today. Even Asian store owners start shit when they are robbed.

Please post the video of Brown actually robbing a store.

Thanks.

That's not even the issue.

The officer was well in keeping with his job to stop, question and if he thought he had a reasonable cause, arrest this man.

He was not, in the scope of his duties, allowed to kill him, if he was unarmed, fleeing or had given up.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Why can't everyone wait for the facts?

So the kid could get arrested. Why does anyone lie? What provoked the altercation? Do you know or are you just taking the word of the Asian guy?

You avoided the question. I have gotten into it as a teenager with Asian store owners that start shit with you so I know the type. Where does it show him robbing the store? Why is there no video?

Whether Brown robbed the store or not has absolutely no bearing on the shooting.

There is a video. It will be released today. Even Asian store owners start shit when they are robbed.

They also start shit because they get mad. This happens even if you dont rob them.

Whether Brown robbed the store or not has absolutely no bearing on the shooting.

It does have a bearing on the case This is painting public perception. If he is a known criminal then the juror pool is automatically predisposed to believe the officer was innocent.

Certainly changes the racial profiling and innocent kid narrative. This was predictable.

Thanks.

The officer was well in keeping with his job to stop, question and if he thought he had a reasonable cause, arrest this man.

He was not, in the scope of his duties, allowed to kill him, if he was unarmed, fleeing or had given up.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Okay..

Thus far here's the facts.

A cop shot a kid.

And the kid was unarmed.

That's what we know now.

The police force has been real short on "facts" on the policeman or the way this kid died.

But they are releasing all sorts of things on the kid to make him look bad.

You dig?

Actually it does. If you dont like that too bad. Where do you see him robbing the store?

Thanks.

I'll settle for the photos that show him assaulting a man. That's more than enough justification for the offending asshole to by stopped by police.

They also start shit because they get mad. This happens even if you dont rob them.

Because they have experience in getting robbed or shoplifted by thugs. Realize that it's not personal to you if you aren't doing anything wrong. I used to get followed around stores when I was young because the way I looked fit into a category of potential troublemaker. It used to piss me off, but as a man of some seasoning now, I understand it more.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Okay..

Thus far here's the facts.

A cop shot a kid.

And the kid was unarmed.

That's what we know now.

The police force has been real short on "facts" on the policeman or the way this kid died.

But they are releasing all sorts of things on the kid to make him look bad.

You dig?

Why are there bad things to release?

Comedy Gold!! :lol:
Will you be here all week?

Certainly changes the racial profiling and innocent kid narrative. This was predictable.

Well no. It doesn't.

No one questioned to kid to determine whether he was even there. And if he was? What exactly transpired.

The kid is dead.

And the police are already engaged in "trying" him.

Because they have experience in getting robbed or shoplifted by thugs. Realize that it's not personal to you if you aren't doing anything wrong. I used to get followed around stores when I was young because the way I looked fit into a category of potential troublemaker. It used to piss me off, but as a man of some seasoning now, I understand it more.

Everyone is not a thug. As a teenager I took it personally and got into it with a couple of Asian store owners. 1 called the cops on me. Luckily I still had my receipt to show I paid for my stuff.

Forum List

Back