Mike Brown Committed Strong Arm Robbery

Asshole. The statement was that there had been an armed robbery in the area, not that Brown had committed that robbery. And since when are police allowed to shoot down someone they suspect of robbery?

Of course, I was expecting ShootSpeeder or Tank to post this. You never let me down.

1. No. we don't know IF he committed Robbery because he is dead.

2. Matching a description does NOT equal guilt of a crime. I have been pulled over before because my car matches the description of a car being stolen and being a part of a hit and run. Does that mean I am guilty of the crime?

3. EVEN IF a crime was committed. If the officer shot Michael Brown while he was fleeing and/or surrendering, the officer is in the wrong.

• Banned
Asshole. The statement was that there had been an armed robbery in the area, not that Brown had committed that robbery. And since when are police allowed to shoot down someone they suspect of robbery?
The police are allowed to shot someone if that person is trying to take their gun

The police are allowed to shot someone if that person is trying to take their gun

How do you take a gun from a holster when you are running away from the person you want to kill with their own gun?

Of course, I was expecting ShootSpeeder or Tank to post this. You never let me down.

1. No. we don't know IF he committed Robbery because he is dead.

Correct. That will probably be part of the overall investigation.

2. Matching a description does NOT equal guilt of a crime. I have been pulled over before because my car matches the description of a car being stolen and being a part of a hit and run. Does that mean I am guilty of the crime?

Correct. I have found myself in a similar situation.

3. EVEN IF a crime was committed. If the officer shot Michael Brown while he was fleeing and/or surrendering, the officer is in the wrong.

Wrong. We know nothing of the sort. There are conflicting witness accounts and we will know nothing for certain until the investigation is complete.

Will you, should the investigation reveal that the officer acted appropriately or at least within the boundaries of the law and his job, apologize for jumping to a conclusion before all the facts are in evidence?

Tank an his ilk are going to have a hard time in America going forward :eusa_whistle:

We do not yet know exactly what went down. We do know that the Ferguson police departments actions have been totally off the wall after the shooting. And we see the community calm down immediatly after the Governor acts.

Tank an his ilk are going to have a hard time in America going forward :eusa_whistle:

The cops in my area are always telling you how to live, which God to pray to, yet they still keep getting caught breaking the law....

Brown and his friend did commit strong arm robbery, he deserved what he got

Forum List

Back