Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Why? Would it fuck up your political narrative?

What do you mean why dumb ass? Why would I want them to be quilty of robbing a store? So you cave apes would feel vindicated for shooting him down in cold blood?

It's not cold blood if he's beating up a police officer.

The picture didnt show anyone beating up and officer. Even if that happened the cop didnt have a right to shoot him as he was running away.

What do you mean why dumb ass? Why would I want them to be quilty of robbing a store? So you cave apes would feel vindicated for shooting him down in cold blood?

The only details of the shooting we have a from a "witness". A witness who was also involved in the robery.
Wouldn't you like to wait for all the facts before you determine it was in cold blood?

Or do you prefer the role of the court jester?

Thats not true. There is another witness that doesnt even know the guy who saw the shooting in cold blood.

Last edited:
And?

If there were no imminent threats to law enforcement or public safety, the shooting is not justified.

That one might be suspected of a crime does not warrant the killing of that suspect.

The photographs from the convenience store are irrelevant, all that’s relevant is what occurred during the encounter with police just before shots were fired.

So if the police are looking for a suspect who just strong armed some little Asian dude and the two suspects fit the description perfectly,then one proceeds to fight with the officer I'd say he's dangerous and the cops acted accordingly.

The only details of the shooting we have a from a "witness". A witness who was also involved in the robery.
Wouldn't you like to wait for all the facts before you determine it was in cold blood?

You have NO PROBLEM convicting the victim of robbery in "cold blood"

I agree. He's not a very good witness at all especially if he and Brown robbed that store.

He will be trying to save his own ass and he won't care who he buries to do it.

And?

If there were no imminent threats to law enforcement or public safety, the shooting is not justified.

That one might be suspected of a crime does not warrant the killing of that suspect.

The photographs from the convenience store are irrelevant, all that’s relevant is what occurred during the encounter with police just before shots were fired.

So if the police are looking for a suspect who just strong armed some little Asian dude and the two suspects fit the description perfectly,then one proceeds to fight with the officer I'd say he's dangerous and the cops acted accordingly.

How do you know he robbed the store? Just because the Asian dude said so?

And?

:lol: So the pics and videos of him doing just that are fake?
This shit is turning out like most of these situations turn out. The dude who got shot has no one to blame but himself.

If true it'll be irrelevant to the officer's use of lethal force unless the officer knew about it and was detaining he and his aquaintance for questioning about it. Report I heard, the officer detained them both for j-walking. In the process of that, Mr. Brown physically assaulted the officer pushing on his car door whereupon a physical struggle ensued resulting in the officer using lethal force as was his right legally as per Missouri statute 563.046

It's entirely relevant because the officer had just cause to stop the suspect.

This shit is turning out like most of these situations turn out. The dude who got shot has no one to blame but himself.

I dont see him robbing a store. I see him pushing the Asian dude off him. If that is even him.

And?

Why do you bother commenting when you obviously haven't been paying attention.

You have NO PROBLEM convicting the victim of robbery in "cold blood"

Photos & video don't have motive or bias. Nor do they lie. He's a thief. Question is, did he fight the cop for his gun....

If he did then the cop did society a favor & likely saved future victims from gunshots or death.

I dont see him robbing a store. I see him pushing the Asian dude off him. If that is even him.

So now you're going to say the little Asian guy just likes to start shit with his customers,especially those that are twice his size?
And you say you run a business?:lol:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

And?

Why would he lie?

It doesn't matter what you claim to see.

Actually it does. If you dont like that too bad. Where do you see him robbing the store?

Why would he lie?

So the kid could get arrested. Why does anyone lie? What provoked the altercation? Do you know or are you just taking the word of the Asian guy?

Forum List

Back