Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You avoided the question. I have gotten into it as a teenager with Asian store owners that start shit with you so I know the type. Where does it show him robbing the store? Why is there no video?

Whether Brown robbed the store or not has absolutely no bearing on the shooting.
Certainly changes the racial profiling and innocent kid narrative. This was predictable.

Not only that, if true, it goes to the motivations of guy who was shot, leading to a more realistic possibility that he would be more likely to do something reckless with the cop to escape arrest.

We need to see how all this plays out, which is why the rioting is bullshit, just another excuse to get electronics at a five-finger discount.

They also start shit because they get mad. This happens even if you dont rob them.

Because they have experience in getting robbed or shoplifted by thugs. Realize that it's not personal to you if you aren't doing anything wrong. I used to get followed around stores when I was young because the way I looked fit into a category of potential troublemaker. It used to piss me off, but as a man of some seasoning now, I understand it more.

Everyone is not a thug. As a teenager I took it personally and got into it with a couple of Asian store owners. 1 called the cops on me. Luckily I still had my receipt to show I paid for my stuff.

:eusa_liar:

And?

If there were no imminent threats to law enforcement or public safety, the shooting is not justified.

That one might be suspected of a crime does not warrant the killing of that suspect.

The photographs from the convenience store are irrelevant, all that’s relevant is what occurred during the encounter with police just before shots were fired.

Seems the preponderance of evidence is stacked against the victim. The more we discover the more guilty he appears and the more likely this is a justified homicide.

They also start shit because they get mad. This happens even if you dont rob them.

Comedy Gold!! :lol:
Will you be here all week?

You still havent provide anything that convinces me he was actually stealing something. Why not?

I see him pushing a guy off him. Where is the theft?

This shit is great!! :lol:
So what are you going to say when the vid shows him abusing the old man?
I cant wait to hear it!! It's like watching a "To be continued" comedy!!

Whether Brown robbed the store or not has absolutely no bearing on the shooting.
Certainly changes the racial profiling and innocent kid narrative. This was predictable.

Well no. It doesn't.

No one questioned to kid to determine whether he was even there. And if he was? What exactly transpired.

The kid is dead.

And the police are already engaged in "trying" him.

Supposedly the "kid" has a rap sheet with the police and a long history of thuggery. It appears he's "tried" himself

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Why can't everyone wait for the facts?

Okay..

Thus far here's the facts.

A cop shot a kid.

And the kid was unarmed.

That's what we know now.

The police force has been real short on "facts" on the policeman or the way this kid died.

But they are releasing all sorts of things on the kid to make him look bad.

You dig?

Why are there bad things to release?

And that's not the issue.

Please post the video of Brown actually robbing a store.

Thanks.

That's not even the issue.

The officer was well in keeping with his job to stop, question and if he thought he had a reasonable cause, arrest this man.

He was not, in the scope of his duties, allowed to kill him, if he was unarmed, fleeing or had given up.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Coming from you, this is very funny.

Wasn't it you who wrote the subject line for this thread?

Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting Reply to Thread

That's what you get for c/p from a RW garbage site.

Why is it that so many RWs don't believe in due process unless the accused is white?

If true it'll be irrelevant to the officer's use of lethal force unless the officer knew about it and was detaining he and his aquaintance for questioning about it. Report I heard, the officer detained them both for j-walking. In the process of that, Mr. Brown physically assaulted the officer pushing on his car door whereupon a physical struggle ensued resulting in the officer using lethal force as was his right legally as per Missouri statute 563.046

Did you actually read it?

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.

A fleeing unarmed suspect doesn't meet this criteria.

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

:dunno:

Well no. It doesn't.

No one questioned to kid to determine whether he was even there. And if he was? What exactly transpired.

The kid is dead.

And the police are already engaged in "trying" him.

Supposedly the "kid" has a rap sheet with the police and a long history of thuggery. It appears he's "tried" himself

It appears you have a rap sheet too.

Do you think that police have a right to put a bullet in you?

Or do you appreciate the day in court?

Comedy Gold!! :lol:
Will you be here all week?

You still havent provide anything that convinces me he was actually stealing something. Why not?

I see him pushing a guy off him. Where is the theft?

This shit is great!! :lol:
So what are you going to say when the vid shows him abusing the old man?
I cant wait to hear it!! It's like watching a "To be continued" comedy!!

I'm going to say he was abusing the old man. What I want to see is the footage of him walking into the store taking the cigars, pushing the guy off him, and walking out the door. Until I see that I dont believe the Asian guy or the cops.

That's not even the issue.

The officer was well in keeping with his job to stop, question and if he thought he had a reasonable cause, arrest this man.

He was not, in the scope of his duties, allowed to kill him, if he was unarmed, fleeing or had given up.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Coming from you, this is very funny.

Wasn't it you who wrote the subject line for this thread?

Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting Reply to Thread

Unlike some retards I consider photo & video evidence as FACTS

Forum List

Back