Michael Bloomberg: Birther Issue A 'Terrible Mistake' For Republicans

Why they have no game on real issues either. GOPs only hope is too scare whites into making emotional decisions.

So now asking that Obama release HIS LONG FORM birth certificate is TRYING TO SCARE the American people, and get this folks, it's ONLY WHITES they want to scare..

gawd you talk about stupid, all they're asking for is a lousy piece of paper.

The only idiots I see bringing the B***h C**t (dont want to say the words) up is the reporters and odiots who want to ask a stupid question of a 2012 GOP candidate in order to marginalize said candidate.

Fuck Obama and his stupid B***h C**t.... its a dead issue and most level headed individuals know it.

Wow, Bloomberg was able to take time out of his busy life mandating how others live to worry about this?

Bloomberg was a terrible mistake for republicans.

As far as I'm concerned, he still is.

While you radical Far RW fringers foam at the mouth...Bloomberg is doing a BANG UP job with NYC.

I was there to vote him in and see that RW lunatic celebrity hog Ghoulyani out and it couldn't have been sooner.

Now NYC is able to finally come to a place where it can grow and foster.

Bloomberg was a terrible mistake for republicans.

You think they should have ran a "real conservative" for mayor of one of the most liberal cities in America?

Republicans didn't elect Bloomberg - Democrats did.

True, very true.

I lived there under Koch & Stink'n Dinkins. Bloomberg makes them look like Buckley.

I'm certainly no fan of Emperor Bloomberg - he's why I can't smoke in bars anymore (but his cigar smoking clubs are still open). But he's better than Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

You think they should have ran a "real conservative" for mayor of one of the most liberal cities in America?

Republicans didn't elect Bloomberg - Democrats did.

True, very true.

I lived there under Koch & Stink'n Dinkins. Bloomberg makes them look like Buckley.

I'm certainly no fan of Emperor Bloomberg - he's why I can't smoke in bars anymore (but his cigar smoking clubs are still open). But he's better than Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

The push is on here in Louisiana to ban smoking in bars.... never happen. I live in the burbs, Metairie to be exact, and there are at least 25 bars within a mile from my house. It is such a revenue producer.. never gonna happen.

i don't need to trust "fact check.org". i want to see the real thing.
it would be nothing short of irresponsible for us not to challege and put as much pressure on our elected leader as we can. he ran on transparency, we won't allow him to practice "selective" transparency. the statke are high, it's all or nothing. show or go, the democrats would accept nothing less if it were george bush. to say they would is unfettered hypocrisy. think back to how the democrats treated him, we have not forgotten.

is fact check.org biased - Google Search

The real thing has already been posted and made available you dumbass, what more do you want to see?

The long from never needs releasing.

The law accepts what has already been given.

You people dont care about those facts.

wow, so the Obama is SUPPOSED to be the most transparent President eva, doesn't need to show a long form if THE American people ask. how bout that one folks. It makes you WONDER WHAT is he hiding?

His short form birth certificate meets the rquirement as stated by the state department and is a short form of what is on his long form, the long form has personal information such as the doctor who birth him, no more no less, so no, a long form is not required to show actually proof of citizenship you dickhead. When I joined the military my short form birth certificate was all I needed to prove US citizenship, not a long form.

True, very true.

The push is on here in Louisiana to ban smoking in bars.... never happen. I live in the burbs, Metairie to be exact, and there are at least 25 bars within a mile from my house. It is such a revenue producer.. never gonna happen.
Wanna bet?

why didn't anyone from the media ask the health department lady if the two forms had the same name?she was right there. if the governor of hawaii was there and knew obama as a baby, why was he such good friends with a father that abandoned his baby it bothers me how hard the non birthers try to sell abstract ideas as fact.

http://andersoncooper360review.blogspot.com/

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

birth certificate press conference in an 45 minutes, will obama say he's going to release his certificate.

Last edited:
the birther issue is resolved. just so you know there is no way to doctor the provenance on an original.

this is really it, for me there is a great sense of relief. now the playing field is level for the upcoming campaign. good luck to all of the candidates, american politics shines once again.

Last edited:
the birther issue is resolved. just so you know there is no way to doctor the provenance on an original.

this is really it, for me there is a great sense of relief. now the playing field is level for the upcoming campaign. good luck to all of the candidates, american politics shines once again.

the was already dead as far as those who needed to know was concerned, you dumb asses were just like the retards who believe Elvis and Tupac are still alive despite all evidence.

I noticed. Aren't you the guy that said Atlas Shrugged will change the face of American politics, and then in the same thread said that you hadn't even fully read it? Those analytical skills.

atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My original post:

this is your last chance to read the book before the movie comes out.

i have waited my whole life for this. when i was in high school i discovered ayn rand, it changed my life , and much to my delight, would end up in a conservative website framed by objectivism.
i remember thinking, someday, once the internet is invented, this will be my political philosohpy and i will take it to the people..

life imitates art. we are dagney taggert and hank rearden (the protagonists) and the democratic party (led by one barrak obama... if that is your real name), is the government, and "mr. thompson".

you are going to be seeing and hearing and feeling atlas shrugged a lot in the coming time until the 2012 election.

as wonderfual as the original novel is, no, magnificient... the movie will better present to the masses, that big government is not only wrong, in this country, according to our constitution, it is immoral.

i further suggest that this hollywood production will play a large roll in unseating the president of obama, how ultimately and deliciously ironic. how do you like us now.

panel #68.

You neocons LIKE that the manly "producers" drop off the grid and form a commune in the end? Because that's exactly what they effing do! You like that do you, hippies?

me...

shhhhh, i haven't seen it yet

is this what you are talking about ?

sometimes i use humor/sarcasm instead of personal insults and name calling. i don't know if this speaks to your observational skills or not.
it does... even after years of mellowing like a fine red wine.

Forum List

Back